It's official

Confused

    It's Friday and we got up for the the last day of the week for class. We only went two days out of the three.

     "This week sure went by quickly. We met quiet a few new friends, including each other."   Baekhyun stated as we were walking to out first class of the day.

     "Yeah, I wonder if they'll want to hang out this weekend or if we'll meet new people."

     We got to our class and walked in sitting in the back like usual.

     "Sehun isn't here." I said looking at Baekhyun.

      "He probably has a cold. He was sneezing and coughing a lot yesterday."

    Kai walked in.

     "Sehun is in the dorm resting. He has a cold, which happens often."

   I nodded and Baekhyun let out a small "Ah".

    "Do you take care of him when he's sick?" Baekhyun asked.

   Kai nodded. "Yeah, as much as possible with going to class and doing home work, seeing as we've been best friends since we were about 8."

    Baekhyun smiled. "Aw, that's cute. I think it'd be nice being taken care of when you're sick. Especially is you're being taken care of someone you like."

   Baekhyun kind of glanced at me but I pretended not to notice. So he likes being taken care of? I'll make sure to remember that.

    "Sehun wants you guys to come over when you have the chance."

    "I get sick easily but I'll still go." Baekhyun informed us.

    "Do you have a mask?" I asked and he shook his head 'no'.

   "I have a few. You can barrow one."

    He smiled.

   "Do you have one of those with the cute faces?"

  I nodded and the bell rung for class to begin so we stopped talking for the time being.

  When that class was over we went to see Sehun.

    Kai led us to their dorm room.

    "Sehunnie! They're here to visit." Kai yelled opening the door to let us in

    Sehun sat and with a warm smile. His cheeks were red and he was a bit sweaty. His nose was red and his eyes a littld puffy.

    "Ah, I look terrible!" He complained.

   "You're sick. What do you expect?" Kai said.

    He pouted. "Kai! No being rude! I'm not well, I could be dying for all you know!"

    He whined like never before. We laughed a bit at his childishness.

    "You sure can be childish Sehun-ah!"

    "How are you feeling Sehun?" Baekhyun asked, voice a bit muffled by the cloth mask he borrowed.

   "I'm good. It's nothing more than an annoying cold."

   "As long as you stay in bed until you're completely better or else it could develop into something more serious."

   Baekhyun backed away from Sehun a bit, fearing he was too close and would catch his cold.

   "What? Don't like me now, Baekhyun?" Sehun teased.

   "It's not that! I just catch colds very easily."

   Sehun nodded in understanding. "I know the feeling. I'm sure glade I have my besttie to care for me like a maid. I should buy him a maid dress for as much as I get sick! Could you imagine how he'd look in a maid dress? Probably cute to be honest. I'm sure a lot of people would like it, even the guys."

     "God, can you talk. I expect you'd be resting since you're sick, not talking our heads off!"

    Me and Baekhyun laughed. Sehun stuck his tongue out at us, being childish again.

    "When's your next class?"

    "12:30, I think we have time to hang out. If we weren't here, we'd probably be sleeping." I was quick to reply.

     "Yay" Sehun was cheerful.

      "He literally turns into a child when he's sick." This time Kai stuck out his tongue at Sehun.

    "I think you both become children when he's sick." Baekhyun said and I laughed at his sass.

   We spent an hour there before going to the boba tea cafe Tao and Xiumin owne, or worked at, they never said.

    We walked in and there they were, standing together chatting.

   They heard the door open and look in our direction

   "Hey guys!" Tao shouted happily.

    "Hello Tao, Xiumin." I said.      Baekhyun waved happily, smiling like a child.

   "What're you guys doing here?"

   "Trying to pass time before our next class. Plus I've been craving a honeydew Boba Tea. They're the best!"

    They nodded, getting the hint to make the tea.

    "You want anything, Baekhyun?" Xiumin asked kindly.

   "Uh, I'll have the same please!" 

   We got our teas and sat down to talk with Tao and Xiumin.

   "What are you two doing here?" Tao asked starting up a conversation.

    "Nothing, just trying to pass time until our next class. What time is it anyway?"

     Xiumin checked his watch. "It's 8:30"

    "Thanks. We still have quite a while before our next class" I said with a smile.

    "It doesn't get busy here until like 9 so you two can stay to talk if you want." Xiumin offered.

   I looked at Baekhyun as if I were asking for his opinion.

   He nodded a little with a smile.

    "Awe Baekhyunnie! You're so cute!" I complimented, rubbing his head. He smiled with a slight blush, which I decided not to notice.

    "Aw he's blushing!" Tao exclaimed. Baekhyun blushed harder, now a bright but beautiful pink.

   "Blush is cute." I told him and Tao agreed.

   "I don't feel well. My head hurts and I'm kind of dizzy. My tummy hurts too." Baekhyun whined after a few minutes of silence. I lifted my hand to his forehead to see if he had a fever.

   "You're warm. We should go get you laid down. I think you caught Sehun's cold." I said, slightly hearing worry in my own voice.

   He just nodded, hopping off the stool with a little pout.

   I put my arm around him and we walked to the car. We got in and I drove back to our dorm room.

  When we walked into the room I asked Baekhyun: "Do you wanna lie down and take a nap."

   He nodded. I turned around and was about to walk to the bed and get it ready when he grabbed my arm. I spun around to face him again.

   "Can you lay down next to me?" He asked shyly. A warm shock went through my body.

    "Of course. Do you just want me next to you? Or do you want to sleep how we normally sleep."

   "The usual. I want you close." I smirked on the inside but kept my composure on the outside.

  "Okay let's go." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed. He got in first and I covered him up than got under the covers with him, wrapping my arms around his back and waist.

   "I'll take care of you when you're sick, I'll take care of you even when you're well." I told him before drifting of to sleep. 

  I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at Baekhyun to see if it woke him up or not. Luckily it didn't.

    I redialled the number that called me. 
 "Hello?"
 "You called?"
 "Yeah, are you and Baekhyun going to class?" 
"No he's not feeling well. He's running a fever and is taking a nap."
  "Okay. By the way, are you sure you don't like Baekhyun? You sure do take good care of him and watch over him well."

  "Uh.. I honestly don't know. I think I do actually."
 

  "Well I'm sure he feels the same way about you. He watches you when you walk away or walk back to our group, he gazes at you when you're not paying attention. You're his main focus, but don't bring it up. I think he needs to confess first. Or he'll just deny it. That's the type i see him as, anyway."

   "Hmm okay. But what if he never does. What if he doesn't feel the same...." 

   "Who are you talking to?" Baekhyun asked with a small smile and sick-like eyes.

   "I'm sorry did I wake you?" He shook his head. "No, I woke up because the best part of my dream ended." I smiled.

   "Imma finish this phone call than I'll be back. Okay Baek?"

   "Kay." I went out the dorm room dorm and pick the conversation back up.

   "He seems to like you Chanyeol." 

  "Or he just admires me in a friendly way. We only met this week." 

  "One week. One year. Love is blind to time, sweety."

  "Okay, Xiumin whatever you say."

  Xiumin laughed.

  "Okay Chan, I'm going to end this call here so you can go back to your sweet little sick baby." 

 "Hah okay bye." I said sarcastically.

 "Bye~!"

   I went back in and Baekhyun was staring at the door expectingly. Am I noticing how obvious he is now or am I just so self-centered that I actually think he likes me back.

   "What's on your mind? Why do you look confused? Is everything okay?"

  "Hey, no need to worry yourself, baby. You're sick and I'm the one to do the worrying. Okay?" Baekhyun nodded but still looked concerned.

   "Do you want us to go back to sleep? You don't have to sleep. I just want you next to me." I walked to my bed and got back under the covers.

  "Okay come here. Let me hold you." He scooted into my arms and I wrapped them securly around him. He nuzzled my chest with his head to get comfortable.

  "Why do you always want to be close to me?" I wondered out loud, hoping he was asleep by now.

  He back away a little. "Do you not want me close? Do you not feel the same way?" He asked completely serious, with few tears in his eyes as he looked up at me. "I kinda thought, or hoped, you did so I tried showing affection the best I can without getting too attached then hurt like always. You're special to me Chanyeol. I know we've only known each other for a week and I shouldn't let myself fall so quickly like I have before, but I feel closer to you than I've ever felt to anyone else. I've never had friends in the past, I was always the outcast, I never delt like I could trust anyone, but for some reason with you I feel like I can" He smiled while one single tear rolled down his cheek. "You're my rose"

  "Baek, I'm sorry. I had no idea. Don't worry, I definitely feel the same way. I'll be your rose, but you're my prince. Take me as your fox!" I guess Baekhyun understood the reference.

   "I think you'd be the prince. You're much more cute, and better looking than I am."

   "I don't think so! You are wayyy~ cuter than me! You're my prince and im your fox! Okay? Okay." He smiled.

  "I really like you Chanyeol and I have since I first saw you, when I got switched to this dorm room." I felt a great load of happiness. "I like you to Baek and I don't know how obvious I made it. Other people said it was obvious."

  "I'm blind to things like this. You could say something like 'Baekhyun, you're so hot.' In the gayest way ever and I'd never figure you like me back."

   We laughed. I leaned in to kiss him and he didn't stop me so I continued. I pressed my lips against his. Lightly at first. He stopped me for a second "But I'm sick, and you might catch the cold!"

  "I'm fine with that." With that said he pulled me closer continuing the kiss but also deepening it. I pulled him up to sit on my lap, I felt my cheeks burn hot, and I'm sure he felt it too. It felt so right sharing my first kiss with him, and I couldn't think of anyone I'd prefer to be with, not a single soul. We separated for some much needed air and watched each other in amazement, his eyes sparkled, his lips were glossy from kiss and bright pink. His cheeks were fiery red.

  "Does this make us official? Are we gonna date?" He sounded like a child asking for his Christmas gifts.

  "I'd like that Baek. How about you?" He smiled and nodded happily.

  "Yes I'd like that."

  "Okay than its official. We're together!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, did you like it? Feel free to let me know!! 

Xoxo, Chloe~~