1st Day of 2nd Semester

Confused

 My alarm clock was set of by time, time for mine and Baeks last class for the day. Sense we skipped the first and second day of school, it was the first time going to these classes. I turned around in to look at Baekhyun, who was on his bed. He looked up and his gaze landed one me.

    "Well, I guess we should leave for our last class for the day." He said, standing up.

  "Yeah, okay. Let's see how long it takes before someone calls us gays." I said sense at least one person in each class made comments somewhere along the lines of that.

   "Yeah, or maybe they'll come up with something original."

     We walked out of our shared room and down the street to where most of the classes stood, finding our class.

     "Ah, here we are. Time starts now." Baekhyun smiled a crooked smile.

   The teacher looked at us, amused almost.

     "Hello, are you Mr. Byun and Mr.Park?" She asked with a warm, motherly smile. She seem nice, almost like she treats all of her students like they're her own children.

   "Yeah. I'm Byun Baekhyun." He smiled and bowed polity.

    "And I'm Park Chanyeol." I mocked Baekhyun's actions.

   "Mr. and Mr. Park or is it Mr. and Mr. Byun?" Someone said.

"Very original!" A familiar voice came from behind us, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

    "Ah, Sehun!" I smiled.

   "They've got to be gay if they're hanging with Sehun. He's like the gayest kid here." A girl whispered louder then she had wished for.

   "Ah, yes Kandi, that makes total sense. Only gays hang out with gays. Just like only es hang with es. Very nice."

   Oohhs were heard all around the class and this so called Kandi was blushing like a red lollipop.

   "Sehun, are you ever sassy." Another guy walked into class, this guys I've seen before but never really met before.

    "Kai~" Sehun exclaimed excitedly. "This is Kai. Kai, this is Baekhyun and Chanyeol."

    We bowed at Kai.

   "Ah~ I know you! Well, sort of. We had choir together last semester! Are you still in choir or no, I haven't seen you there yet so I guess not."

     I opened my mouth but was interrupted by the teacher.

    "Come on guys let's go to your seats and talk. You can all sit together."

     I nodded and we headed for the back right hand corner or the room. We all sat and we started but up the same conversation.

      "Oh, yeah. We were in the same choir. I'm still in, I just didn't go to any of my classes the first two days of school. I was hanging with my new roommate, Baekhyun. He'll be in the same choir with us."

      Kai and Baekhyun exchanged greetings.

     "That's good, we need more boys in the choir. It's just a bunch of annoying girls."

     "I didn't think all of them were annoying." Kai scoffed.

     "Name three."

     "Okay. Hani, Le, Hyuna, Shin Jimin, Choa,  Seolhyun. Okay that's like half of the girls choir."

   Baekhyun kinda gasped.

   "There's that many people in your choir? If that only half of the girls, how many in total?"

  Kai and I laughed in sync.

   "The room is huge. But I don't know who all is there cause I haven't been there yet."

    "There's pretty much all the same people but a new guy named Tao joined." I smiled.

  "Tao! Really he joined? Yay!" I stated a bit to happily and loudly.

  So many people looked at us and the teacher kindly shushed us, we just laughed.

   "You know him?" Kai asked with a smirk.

   "Yeah me and Baekhyun met him and his boyfriend at the boba tea cafe they work at. We all became friends quite fast, along with Sehun. The four of us met him at a scary movie in the theaters."

    Sehun sent threatening looks as if he were telling me not to talk about how scared he was of the movie.

   "Sehun? At a showing of a scary movie? I don't think so."

  Sehun glared at Kai.

   "I saw a cute guy go in there and followed in a few minutes later not paying attention to the name on the tag. The guy actually turned out to be you, Chanyeol."

    He looked at me and playfully winked.

   "Oh god, I fell for a trick. You just wanted to act scared to get with me."

    Sehun smirked.

    "No, I'm really scared of scary movies but if I see someone cute, I going to at least try, even if he is with three other guys."

    Suddenly, as if out of no where, Sehun sneezed.

     "I think I'm catching a cold. I've been sneezing all day. It's a wonder this is the first time I sneezed this class."

   Baekhyun frowned.

   "Just keep a distance from me please, I catch colds very easily."

   Sehun nodded

   "Okay, I won't wipe my nose on your shirt or anything."

   Baekhyun laughed a little. He was like a little baby, so small and cute. I watched him for a moment until I saw Kai smirk. I awkwardly cleared my throat and turned my head, hiding my slightly blushing cheeks. That hour when by like that, us talking and not paying attention to the teacher as usual.

         The class was over and we were all at a small local cafe. We went there to order shakes and fries. I found myself paying a lot more attention to Baekhyun than normal and wondered why, like I get happy when he does as little as looking at me. Is it because we're roommates and I feel a special connection? Maybe. And I just set that thought aside, to ponder it later.

     "I'm gonna get out of here, guys. See you all tomorrow or whatever." Sehun said, walking away.

    Kai chased after, leaving us alone together.

     "What's up Chanyeol? You seem distant. Out of mind. Are you okay?" Baekhyun sounded real concerned, holding eye contact.

     "Uh, yeah. I think I'm alright. Just trying to figure things out."

  He tilted his head in confusion.

   "What things? Do you need help figuring them out?" My mind went blank.

   "Yes."

   I leaned over the table and was mere inches from Baekhyun. His lips only inches from mine. Then my mind came back to me.

   "But, it's fine. I'll figure them out on my own. It's better to figure out these things slowly rather than quickly."

   I backed away. He smiled sheepishly.

   "Okay, let me know if you need help figuring anything out."

  I nodded.

   "There is one thing, but that'll have to happen later. Much later. Let's go back to the dorms."

   We stood up and I paid the check. I wrapped my arm around Baekhyun as we walk to his car and got in to drive home.

   I didn't want things to turn awkward between us because of what I did and said back in that cafe. I wanted to kiss him, and I hope he didn't understand that from the message I was sending him with my eyes.

     "How are you liking your classes?" Baekhyun asked calmly buckling his seat-belt.

   "They're nice, a lot better this semester since I have you and other friends."

   He nodded in understanding and the rest of the ride was rode in silence.

         When we made it to dorm it was unusually warm. I prefer a warm room to a cold room.

   "Ooh, it's warmer now."

  Baekhyun spoke my thoughts.

  "I was just thinking that. Do you like it better warm?"

 He looked shy by the question, as if he was thinking what I thought; The only reason cold rooms are good is as an excuse to cuddle with your most likely straight roommate. Nonetheless, he nodded before replying.

   "Yeah, warmness makes me feel cozy like I want to sleep. Warm and cozy like two people cuddling on a cold winter day."

    I smiled.

    "I thought the same. Sense the heater is supposedly fixed, does that mean no more late night cuddles." I laughed a joking laugh even though my words were as serious as ever. He shrugged.

   "I don't see why we'd have to stop. We are going to be best friends, right?"

    Nothing better than being friend zoned, right.

   "Heh yeah, exactly what I was thinking."

   He smiled and sat on his bed. Its weird sense he's usually on my bed. He pat the bed beside him as he moved to lay down under the covers.

    "Let's get cozy and have good dreams to celebrate our first full day of school together."

   I got under the covers quickly, and Baekhyun wrapped his arms around me.

   "Chanyeol, thank you for being so nice and friendly since the first day we met. I feel as if we'll get really close really soon."

  He nodded off to sleep as I stored those words tightly into my head. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Always ending the chapters with them sleeping 😪😴

I'm pretty sleepy right now (its 3:52 am) I wish i had Chanyeol or Baekhyun (or both) to cuddle 😥

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my story!! :D I've decided that when I'm done editing the last 2 chapters I'll write a new chapter and keep the story going instead of it being over! I hope you continue to love and support this story!! Go Baekyeol/Chanbaek!! x

 

Xoxo Chloe~