Introduction

Confused

*Rinnnggg* My alarm clock was sent off by the time. 5:35 it read. I got up and headed for the shower. Waiting for the water to warm up, I left the restroom looking outside my dorm room window. I couldn't see much since it was so dark, but from what I could see it looked kind of chilly outside, it is Fall after all. I walked back to the shower to see if the water was warm yet. Only after keeping my hand under the water for a few seconds to long did I realize it was really hot, burning my hand. I pulled it back with a pout on my face and a small moan of pain. I turned some cold water on too then got in after undressing. I let the water hit my back as I pondered on going to my first class today. After about five minutes of debating with myself only to decide to go. Honestly who wants to deal with people at five something in the morning, however it is only the first day of the second semester. After washing my hair and body, I got out rapping a towel around my waist when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to it awkwardly opening it, hesitantly.

    "Hello, Chanyeol is it?" Asked a guy with a cute face. The first thing I noticed was his eyes: Blue contacts, his eyes coated with eyeliner and aegyo sal. He has a roundish nose, and pink tented lips, his hair is a really nice color brown but I'm not going to be very specific like 'chestnut brown' or anything, its styled very nicely. I was wondering why he was here and why he looked so good so early.

  "Uh, yeah." I said being pulled out of my thoughts.

  "The headmaster Jimin says we're going to be sharing dorm room." I was then wondering thoughts like 'This beautiful guy is going to be sharing dorm rooms with me?' and 'Why now, its the beginning of the second semester.' I realized that I was staring at him and looked down then moved out of his way, letting him come into our newly shared room.

     "Sorry for being dressed in only a towel. And sorry for starting at you."

     He looked me up and down, blushing. Saying in a quiet, small voice, "I didn't notice until you said something about it." He cleared his throat and spoke again

  "It's fine." This time he spoke in a louder voice.

      I walked to my closet noticing he was looking at my tall, skinny body when he thought I wasn't looking. I picked out dark skinny jeans and a cute-ugly sweater with my brownish-yellow 'worker' boots as my friend ,Chen, would describe them.

    "I'm going to go get dressed." I said looking at him. He looked at me with a small smile and nodded his head quickly, turning his attention to his stuff trying to hide his blushy cheeks.

   I finished dressing and applying a bit of makeup, then walked out. I step one loud step so the unknown man, who was sitting on my bed, would give me his attention without me having to say anything and sound desperate, then made it seem like an accident. He put down the picture of me and my friends he was looking at. He stared at me for a split second, then slowly stood up.

     "My name is Baekhyun." He closed his eyes tightly and silently cursed himself. I let out a small laugh. He blushed once more.

     "It's fine. I'm not good at talking to people at first either. Don't worry." I said trying to sound reassuring and confident. Baekhyun smiled a little.          

     "Thanks." He said with a different tone. "Let's get along since we'll be staying together in this dorm room." He smiled bigger. I smiled while nodding in agreement. I looked at the clock for a second. It now reads 5:59. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I realized the time. How did 24 minutes already pass? Oh well I'll just miss my first class. Baekhyun noticed me check the time then how I looked after reading the time.

      "Do you have class soon?" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

      "Yep. It just started at 6 o'clock." A pout formed on his face. "Did you miss it because of me?" He asked then not even waiting for me to reply he practically begged on his knees for forgiveness.

      "It's okay, really. Hyunnie." I said saying whatever I could, without thinking, to make him not blame himself. He looked shocked. I felt shocked. I guess he decided to let it pass, so then I did as well.

      "When's your next class?" He asked trying to start a conversation. I just stood there silently, seemingly hesitating, debating whether or not to tell him.

    "12:30" I said looking at him. "What about you? Any classes today?" He returning the hesitation.

    "Three or four classes in the afternoon. I'm kind of bad with memory sometimes." He looked down slightly.

    "That's alright. Same with me." I said reassuring him. "Do we have any classes together?" I asked curiously.

      "I don't know. When are your classes?"

      "12:30, 2:20, and 4:00. When are yours?"

      He took out his schedule and read: "Math is 12:30, 2:20 is choir and Italian at 4:00. You?"

     "All same except 4:00 my language is French. I could switch to yours."

     He looked up shocked and slightly wide eyed. "You'd do that to be in all the same classes? What if you end up hating me." He asked.

  I noticed the trailing off and the pout. "Why would I hate you?" I asked concerned with one eyebrow lifted, putting a hand on his shoulder. I don't know why but I, got really sad and I guess he noticed because he walked closer to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I, almost instantly, hugged back.

    "Do you want to go to the Boba Tea Cafe or Coffee Shop?" I offered.

    "Yes please, Boba Tea. And sorry for being pouty" He said.

    "It's fine, let's just go get tea."

     We then walked out of our shared room and through the halls and down the stairs to the parking lot. When we made it there I was somewhat out of breath, I need to get back in shape. Baekhyun looked around for his car than silently motioned to it when he spotted it. It was a shinny light blue, almost white, Lamborghini Convertible, we got in and he started the car. The radio was on and we sang along to whatever came on.

      "You have a really good voice" I told him at the same time he was saying "You're voice is nice." and we both laughed.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to comment, vote, and other things you do on here.

Xoxo, Chloe~~