Sway?

100% Because of you (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day passed like winds sweeping the dusts away. Swaying day by day, the month of the mid-term exam have finally come to sight. It’s the month where everyone become hectic to catch up their studies. Especially when it comes to Haesoo, she’s a genius when it comes to hectic schedules. By genius means she’s a pro when it comes to ignoring all of the people that surrounds her and focus with her studies.

Hanbin on the other hand likes to study last minute before the exam. And same goes to Bobby. Donghyuk chanwoo and jinhwan are the bookworms of the group. Whereas, yunhyeong and ju-ne likes to study if they have their will. Even though their way of studying differs with each other and might be the worst, but they always got an excellent result. Which was way better than expected. The turnover of their behavior.

 

 

Bobby told Hanbin with Haesoo‘s behavior that “Haesoo that girl will do anything to rise up her grades. She might even ignore everything. So you don’t have to worry. If she were to dump you, she will get back to you when the exams ended”. Hanbin was utterly culture shocked “she can even dump me? Aka breaking up with me?” Bobby nodded his head “although that kind of situation never happen before, but I assume that can happen if you tried to annoy her. She once ignore me because I was too annoying for her and she ended up not talking to me unless it’s related with studying. Just for your info, she’s not a psychopath, she’s been like this ever since she had failed with her exams before and made a 360 degree change after that.” Hanbin then shook his head “so I might not be able to date her unless it’s related to studying?” Bobby nodded again “but things might get different because for this exam she might test her own capability to enter SNU or might even KAIST. She might be working extra harder for this and even harder for SAT’s. That’s all I can say about her” Hanbin sigh “she might hurt herself but even worse she might hurt me” Bobby just smiled “don’t worry and try to understand her” Hanbin continued “Thank god her brother is really by far different than her. I might even lost the 2 of you for a month if you have the same personalities” Hanbin and Bobby laugh.

 

 

“Oppa, I found myself to study. So don’t bother to find me when I’m not by your sight” Haesoo warned her twin brother. “One thing I want to tell you” bobby said “eung? What?” Haesoo looked up to her brother who sounded serious. “Don’t hurt yourself. Most importantly don’t hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter