Day Dreamer?

100% Because of you (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half an hour before the match starts. “kiddo~” a familiar voice seems to be heard.

Haeoo turned her head and see a familiar guy and a women right beside him “heol. Why are you guys here?” looking confused.

“hmm wae. Is it wrong for a brother to support his dongsaeng?” pouting and sighing is her older brother.

“mianhae. But whats that” pointing at the box that her brother hold.

“vitamin water for jiwon’s team. Eomma told us to buy and send it here” the sweet voice of haesoo sister in law surfaces.

Haesoo nodded and giving her pouting face asking for one.

Haesoo’s oppa hands her one bottle of the vitamin water “but where’s jiwon?”

“getting ready at the changing room. He left me here to guard his things” looking at his older brother with her puppy eyes.

“HYUNG!” speaking of devil. There he comes. “why are you here?”

“whoa. This twins sure have the same thinking” shook his head while looking at his wife.

“oh yea. Before I forgot, eommonim, told you to invite your teammates for dinner tonight” sister inlaw get straight to her point.

“nae. Got it” while gesturing at haesoo telling her to give him her vitamin water.

Haesoo shares her vitamin water without hustling and whining.

“okay we’re going now” their brother said while waving his hand to the twins

“hyung! You’re not going to watch my match???” jiwon whining a lil bit

He shook his head “got some errands to do for mom” he wave his hand once more while holding his wife’s hand.

--

Hanbin pov.

Ever since the truth about bobby hyung was revealed, I found out that his sister is somehow attractive. The quarrel between the twins brings her inner cuteness. I can’t get my eyes off her.

Its finally break time for the 1st half. We’re leading with 3 goals. The goals I shoot didn’t amused me but what amused me is the cheerful face haesoo have when greeting us at the bench. I felt calm when I see her and she approached me.

“here have this. Good job with the goals. Hanbin-shi” haesoo look at me with an innocent smile.

“-shi? Just call me hanbin. No need to be formal haha” calming myself before grabbing the bottle and replying her statement.

Haesoo didn’t reply me instead she just smile. And she turn around. Oh god. Why is this lady infront of me is so beautiful.

“why are you staring intensely at my sister” bobby shattered my day dream. Damn it I forgot her brother is bobby.

“who said I was staring at her. I was looking at the bottle on her hand” trying to get out of bobby’s question. ‘what was with that vivid answer’ I thought to myself.

“you already have one” jinhwan hyung interrupted.

“are we going on defensive or are we going to continue attacking?” chanwoo who change the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter