who's who?

100% Because of you (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a fine day, the day where your first day of high school starts. The calm before the storms. “ya! Wake upppppppp!!!” speaking of devil, the knock of your bedroom door and someone who you can call your walking alarm, none other than your freaking un-identical annoying twin brother, Kim Jiwon aka Bobby who is older than you for 5 minutes. “Kim Haesoo!! Wake up!!” being annoying as always when he’s not answered. “Shut up mister!” you answered him. “okay~” replying with his cheesy voice. “Urgh there goes my peaceful morning, Thank you Kim jiwon!” sarcastically murmuring on your way downstairs for breakfast.

 

-It’s your first day of school but not for your brother. Why? This is because your family lived in US for 5 years because of work your father have and decided to go back to korea because he had finished his “project” but jiwon went to Korea and transferred school to Korea earlier than you. Just after 4 months that he went back to Korea, your family went back home. You got transferred to the same school as jiwon.

 

You sat right in front of jiwon for breakfast and start digging for your favorite pancake. Thank you mom. Jiwon smile seeing his sister eating. “kemanhae. Stop looking and smiling at me and start eating” starting to get pissed of your brother. “Haesoo ya, uri Haesoo. Can you just let me look at you.. been 4 months of not seeing my favorite twin….” Another cheesy line from jiwon. You just shake your head and show him your fist to stop him from talking. Jiwon just laugh “eomma, haesoo want to punch me T.T” teasing you with the involvement of your mom. “go and punch him once haesoo ya” that great response your mom gave with a smirk. “eomma….” Not finishing his sentence because you suddenly punched his arm “mehrong! Bye eomma appa” running out from the house before jiwon catch you. “Haesoooooo wait for me!!” yelling at you.

 

Right before you know, jiwon catches you at the bus stop. “Haesoo you owe me one. But I’ll let you off today since it’s your first day of school” talking while putting his arm around your shoulder “one thing you need to know…… don’t be shocked later at school” he continued. “huh? What?” giving him the strange look. He didn’t answer but he smiled.

 

Getting off the bus. Walking side by side with your brother with his arm around your shoulder and listening to music together using earphone to school. It’s not weird for you because both of you always do that while walking together to school in US.

 

Nearing the school entrance, you felt weird as you saw people looking at you and your brother and starts whispering to each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter