Haesoo the prankster

100% Because of you (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after the afternoon class ended, jiwon bring haesoo to his soccer practice. The practice is held at the hall. And to your surprise you saw girls watching them practice. The girls starred at you when because you’re with jiwon. The practice had already started for about 15 minutes and yes jiwon was late for 15 minutes. Jiwon told you to sit at the bench near to the pile of bags owned by his ‘gang’ and he asked you to guard his bags and jacket as he rush to his team for practice. Fangirls were screaming. “am I in the right world? Or am I in the alien world? Why the hack did they scream when they saw jiwon running?” absurd thinking just makes you smile alone. “is that muscle maniac freaking popular?” yeap. He’s a muscle manic. Jiwon always go to the gym when we were in US. But what annoys you the most is that he tags you along or otherwise he will whine the whole day. And that’s the reason to why your body is fit.

 

Then you remembered that you need to re-write jiwon’s notes for you to catch up in the syllabus. You decided to write a note and stick it at his jacket “oppa, I’ll be going home first. Call me if you need anything. –love from your favorite cute haesoo” and went back home. As you stand up, getting ready to go, jiwon saw you and run to you and prevent you from going anywhere with his hand grabbing your arm “where are you going? You’re going to leave your oppa here?”. “sorry but I need to re-write your notes…..” “we’re going to finish around 15 minutes. Wait here and don’t go anywhere without me” with his serious voice, here I present to you my overprotective bodyguard. Bravo Kim Jiwon. “only 15 minutes. Im going to go if you’re not finish by that time” replying him with a serious face. He smiled and eyeing you to sit at the bench again.

 

Its not even 15 minutes that jiwon stated but they’re already finish. Jiwon rushed to you “lets go”  he grabbed your hand and bid farewell to his teammates.

 

“who’s that?” hanbin asked. “the love of his life” yunhyeong answered him, the other members can help but to cringe and burst laughing at yoyo’s statement. Hanbin just nodded and just thought that the rumors that been circling the school is true and jiwon must have his on reason not telling him. “don’t tell me you don’t know her? I thought you know her. Thought that you’re really close to  bobby hyung” donghyuk asked suspiciously. Hanbin shakes his head “he didn’t even mention about a girl before. Not even once” staring blankly at the members. The members decided to keep the appearance of jiwon un-identical twin sister a secret.

 

Both of you arrived at home and its dinner time. Jiown and You took your seat and start to eat dinner and have a chat with your family “how’s school” your father asking you with a sweet voice. “oppa wont let me go home early, he forced me to watch his soccer practice” you sigh which makes the entire family to laugh. “that’s good jiwon-ah. Train her how to be social. Rather than to be nerdy all the time” you chocked hearing your older brother’s response. “eomma feels suffocated seeing her study all the time. Haesoo needs her social life. Get her at least a boyfriend jiwon-ah” mom said while laughing and chocked your food for the second time. You shake your head afterwards and ignored all the absurd idea your family give to jiwon to make you social. Wow I didn’t know its this hard to be the maknae of the family.

 

You went to your room afterward and started to study. Not long after jiwon went to your room and lay on your bed “you already bothered me the whole day. Go away” haesoo said while re-writing jiwon’s notes. “yah, free your schedule tomorrow afternoon” jiwon said while going through your phone. “I have a soccer match tomorrow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter