Flashback

100% Because of you (on hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A calm night with the breeze of the wind blows outside of the window. haesoo finished her revision with ease.

“kim jiwon, you there?” haesoo slightly knock jiwon’s bedroom door.

Silent. “jiwooon ah~” entering his room like a creeper. “aih, why does he have to sleep this early. Its just 9pm” haesoo feeling slightly betrayed

“guess it’ll just be me cycling tonight” she let out her sigh. She went back to her room to change. She change into her zip hoodie, sports pants and wearing a mask.

 

It was to be exact 9.30pm when she arrived han river with her bicycle. Yea. Their house is not that far from hanriver.

 

With her hoodies and mask on, she look like someone popular cycling thru hanriver. People there look at her with curiosity, some take pictures of her just incase she is some idol.

It was at a quiet place, she decided to slow down her paddling pace where unexpectedly she saw a couple sitting on a bench having their romantic time. “I miss being with hanbin” she thought to her self. “maybe I was way to focus with this exam” she continued mumbling.

As she passed the romantic couple, something caught her eyes. The way that guy dressed and his perfume smells familiar. She stopped cycling at the dark under bridge near to the bench. She looked at her back and focusing at the guy at the bench. She reached her phone and texted his guy,

To B han:

B, what are you doing now? Sleep? Studying?

 

She carefully watch the action at the guy who was sitting at the bench and saw that guy checked his phone. Few seconds after that,

That’s when a message comes in

From B han:

Just playing games. You? did you finished studying? Don’t overworked yourself love.

To B han:

Eung. Currently cycling thru hanriver trying to get some fresh air.

 

She then again focused at the guy who was sitting comfortably at the bench, when suddenly he stands up, looking around his surroundings.

 Haesoo hides herself under the dark, she tries to connect the dots. She take a peek again only to see the romantic ‘couple’ to walk their way to the opposite side.

Haesoo tries to calm her anger and disappointment. But her heart says otherwise. Her eyes filled with tears. She felt that her world has been scattered into pieces, tiny bits of them.

She sat at the dark under bridge crying as much as she can while being alone.

“agasshi?” a voice can be heard.

“agasshi? Are you okay?” a deep voice continued.

As haesoo lift her head to see where the voice comes from, “HAESOO?!” both of the guys screamed slightly. Haesoo was taken aback seeing chanwoo and ju-ne crouching right in front of her

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter