Do the magic

Angels Brought Me Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyeon's POV

I continue my journey finding the cute baby boy after my encounter with that tall freaking annoying girl! Seriously I hate her that much! She's so full of herself.

Well never mind. I need to move on from that annoying giraffe. And, focus with my mission this cute baby boy. I was wondering every time I get closer to my destination the picture keeps on changing from a baby, to a toddler, a young one, to a teenager and to a young adult.

I stopped in a huge house when the PDA light that I am using turns red. It only means that I'm here in the place where I should be.

“You again?!”, somebody says.

I was too shock to accommodate all of these happened in just a couple of hours. When I thought the moment that I will never be see her again and now, she's infront of me?!

“What are you a stalker?”, she said again. I just stood there and watch her angry face. “Or maybe you are a thief?!”

Me? A thief? A gorgeous lady like me and she will only accuse me as a thief?!

“Excuse me?!”, I spoke with a higher tone.

“Where is your other friends? Don’t you ever try to steal on us. We don’t have enough fortune. Go there!”, she pointed at a huge house in front of them. “They’re rich!”

Seriously, I will have a migraine because of her.

“I’m not a thief or a stalker!”

“Then why are you following me?!”

“Because… I-I am your guardian angel…”

“Oh really? I don’t believe you…”, she stares at me again from head to toe. “Seems like you are  escape from the mental hospital… You even change your costume!”

“You really don’t want to believe me…”

“No…”

“If that's the case…”, I blew an air to her which cause her to sleep. And, when she's lying on the  floor dead asleep. “Why did you gave me a mission like this?”, I asked the heaven whick only I received a lighting strike.

"Okay...", I left out a peace sign.

 

Sooyoung's POV

What a dream I had last night. It was one of the stupid one. Meeting an angel? I'm not even close to believe it will happen in my life. 

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I close my eyes while brushing and when I open up my eyes, I saw the lady in my dreams again waving and smiling at me.

“Good morning…”, she says.

My eyes widen and I scream in too much shocked. I ran out from the room calling my daddy.

“What happened?”, he asked. He’s with my sister Tiffany.

“G-Ghost…”, I pointed at my room.

“Eh?”, they looked at each other.

“Sooyoung are you taking drugs?”, dad asked which I shook my head. “If you have a bad influence friends get rid of them!”

“Dad, our friends have a self-discipline. I just don’t know with her…”, Tiffany pointed at me in annoyance.

“Dad, she's right beside me… can’t you see her?”, I said. The women in dress keeps on waving at me and smiling. Dad is looking at me weirdly the same as my sister staring at me.

“Take your breakfast. You must be hungry…”, dad said. “And stop taking drugs!”, he added and left with my sister to go downstair.

“They can’t even see me…”, the woman said. “You’re just wasting your time. Go freshen up. You might be late for your interview…”

“Kyaaaaaaaah!”, I scream again and go back to my room and hid under the sheets.

“Seriously, Sooyoung. I'm not a bad girl. I am your guardian angel…”

“I don’t need a guardian angel! So get lost!”

“I’m here to help you…”

“You don’t need to help me. I have a lot of friends that can do that…”

“Oh really?”, she's mocking me and I'm sure with that

“Yes…”, I nodded my head. Seriously, I just want to get rid of her in my life. I don't wanna be a fool here.

“We will see about that. Now freshen up I'll  meet you later…”

When I am sure she's totally gone. I remove the sheets that was covering me. Am I really that pathetic? That I even need an assistance from a guardian angel? But, she's quite beautiful.

I left the house and I haven’t see that so-called angel again and went to Victoria’s house like what we've talked about yesterday. There's a bunch of bodyguards surrounds the whole mansion. I even went through a complete security check before they let me in.

I wonder why they look like making a fool out of me? Since they saw me they whispering to each other and laugh.

“Oh… Sooyoung you're here…”, a guy approached me and shook my hand really tight. 

“Yeah…”, I scoffed. My hand were really aching now. 

“Heard you will applying a job?”, he asked. 

“Yes Kai…”, I answered. By the way Kai is also the same guy who's running after me last night  along with his bodyguards. I don't know what have I done with them but they keep on bullying me.

“With that kind of get up?”, he shook his head and laugh.

Why what's wrong with how I dressed? I am just wearing a tuxedo with pair of black heels.

“Hey honey…”, sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter