Realization

Angels Brought Me Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Sulli watching their eldest sister talking someone in the garden again. They called the attention of their father for him to witness.

"Remember Sooyoung, you are the only person who can see me..."

"I know. That's why they think that I'm a fool", Sooyoung groaned. Everytime she tried to tell her friends or family that she's able to see an angel they were always laughing at her. "Where can you see an angel that's completely interfering someone else life?"

"Well, that's our mission to guard you 24/7", Jessica explained. "A part of it is to terminate Victoria into your life"

Sooyoung was shocked, "Why?"

"Hello, her life is full of illegal", Jessica answered. "Since the first time that I saw her. I felt that some negative energy that surrounds her".

"Victoria is nice. It's just her father and brother", Sooyoung tried to defend her girlfriend.

"Another thing, you have to clean your room", Jessica discarded what's Sooyoung told.

"Why?", Sooyoung groaned. She entered the house and passed by her family member who's staring sternly at her.

"Dad, does unnie need to see a psychiatrist?", Sulli inquired. She's worried more about her eldest sister mental health.

"I'll ask your cousin if he can recommend someone...", Mr. Choi is still in state of shocked. He was surprised to see that his eldest daughter is getting worst.

"She might be getting a lot of aftershock because of what happened", Tiffany mumbled.

"Why? Because your room is a representation of yourself", Sooyeon said as she pointed to the scattered clothes along the floor, on the table, there's also some on the bed. "Your mind can't think properly because your room is also  disorganized".

Sooyoung begin to clean her room while the Angel is just supervising her. Hours later she was done cleaning her room.

"I'm soooo.... tired", Sooyoung lay on her bed. "..and hungry"

"Well Sooyoungie you need to freshen up and have something to eat", the Angel said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter