I'm Drunk and I Love You

Angels Brought Me Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung is sitting on the bench. She's upset because it's already lunch time and there is still no sign of Sooyeon. Her friends is teasing her that her so-called guest is another part of her imagination.

"Sooyoung... you look like you lost a half of a million", Yuri said trying to catch her attention.

"...and where is your special guest?", Taeyeon added. It was the nth time they were asking the same question.

"You look so lonely...", Yoona added.

"I'm also excited to see her, unnie", it was Seohyun. She facepalmed herself when even Seohyun joins them in teasing her.

"Look!", Yuri nudged at Taeyeon. "It seems like I found the girl that I am going to get marry".

Taeyeon also look at the way where's Yuri looking at.

"Wow", agape.

"Sooyoung, I'm sorry that I am late", Sooyeon explained. She's on a civilian attire and there's no wings with her.

"N-No, it's okay", Sooyoung stood and approached Sooyeon. "Please sit"

"By the way, she is...", Sooyoung was about to introduced her but she cutted her off.

"Taeyeon, you're the one who's good in singing", Sooyeon said and shook her hand.

"And she is...", was cut off again.

"Yuri, when it comes to girl she won't be the last placer"

Yoona and Taeyeon laughed at her retort.

"Oh, Tiffany...", Sooyeon approached her. "How's the thesis?"

"It's doing well...", she beam her eyesmile. Somehow she felt comfortable with her. Unlike with Sooyoung's past relationship her blood always boiled especially with Victoria. However, it seems like she saw her face before.

"Hey Sulli~ it's nice to meet you. I love your paintings", Sooyeon said. "I hope you can paint me even just once".

"I will try", Sulli smiled. She couldnt take to say no with her model like featured.

"You lucky bastard", Taeyeon shakes Sooyoung along with Yuri. Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany left the cottage, she decided to follow her.

"Why? What's wrong?", she inquired.

"Nothing.. ", Tiffany muttered. She's annoyed to see how Taeyeon reacted when she saw Sooyeon. "It always a joke on you"

"Huh?", Taeyeon got confused.

"You're just jealous because Sooyoung unnie has a beautiful date"

"What? No, I'm not", Taeyeon denied. Yes, it's true that Sooyeon is gorgeous but that's nothing compare to her Tiffany. "Actually... there's someone that I really like for a long time.."

"Really?"

"Yes", Taeyeon nod her head. "But I'm not sure if she felt the same way".

"Why don't you try?"

"I'm afraid to do so. She's really smart and gorgeous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter