Her Decision

Angels Brought Me Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's another day, a change of time which the angel still having a trouble to a certain tall girl.

 

 

She honestly running out of ideas to make the tall girl agree with her. She feels like she want to use force against the latter.

 

 

She looked at her PDA device. It's only 12 days remaining for her to finish the mission. But how could that possibly be?

 

The angel heaved a sighed, “Sooyoung, you will obey me. No matter what…”, she sternly said.

 

She walked around to look for the certain tall girl in their not so little house. Few minutes later, she saw her in the garden hut having a practice with her band.

 

“Girls, get your act together!”, Sooyoung said to her bandmates.

 

They were having their band practice since 7 in the morning. However, it's already 10 in the morning and yet they haven’t perfect anything.

 

The angel decided to watch the band, especially Sooyoung. For another two hours, she saw something to Sooyoung that she haven’t saw from her before.

 

It was her passion to the music. However there’s something missing

 

“Wow, that’s nice…”, Taeyeon said.

 

 

They'd done with their session.

 

 

"Yeah, but I think there’s something missing…”, Tiffany said her thoughts.

 

"And, what is that?”, Sooyoung asked.

 

“Heart…”, I said appearing in front of her which makes her scream.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?”, she asked me. I look at her friends and they have this weird look at Sooyoung.

 

“Who are you talking with Soo?”, the smallest said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter