Fool Again?

Angels Brought Me Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria was lying in Sooyoung chest whispering softly in her girlfriend ear which makes the latter giggle. They are done with their so-called dessert.

 

“Sleep here…”, Victoria plead. They never had any chance to cuddle after they even before.

 

“Sorry…”, she reply. She's afraid for Victoria’s parent to see her in their house. Also, she never used to sleeping in someone's bed. Unless that bed was her one great love. Which she believe she will never see her ever again.

Sooyoung stood as she wear her clothes. “Next time”, she just said. Even her doesnt know when that next time is? She knows that she's being unfair with Victoria but she just can't.

“Okay, I love you darling…”, Victoria smile. Sooyoung smile in return and walk to the door, “Bye…”, that was she replied to Victoria. She never even dare to say 'I love you'.

 

 

Meanwhile At Choi's residence.

“I don’t know daddy but it seems like Sooyoungie is getting worst everyday…”, Tiffany is talking to her father who's reading a newspaper. "She keeps on talking to herself. And, she was even caught flying in the TV!", she hysterically said. What happened in the mall earlier was broadcast through different TV station and she's afraid what will happen after that.

 

"Honestly I think it was my fault…”, her father confessed. “Ever since your mom died after she gave birth to your sister. I honestly never pay attention to both of you and Sooyoung. All I did was to work…”

Tiffany went to her father and massage his shoulder, “I understand dad. I know it hurts a lot for you since mom died… And, we know you're just drowning yourself to work to forget mom…"

“That's right Tiff…”, Mr Choi smile a little. “Your mother is my life since I met her in high school. She has this angelic smile, skin as white as snow, her figure is to die for, and her attitude is clean as a cloud…”

“Even I never get a chance to know mom. I know with every picture had taken together and all the home videos made. I know that mom loves both of us…”, Tiffany put her hands around her father.

“I hope Sooyoung will also understand that. And, I hope somehow she'll change her doings. Because I can’t take, no! I don’t know what will I do if I will lose even just one of you… I cant let that happen…”

Neither the daughter and father know that someone is watching and listening closely with them.

“I’ll try hard to make her change…”

 


A little later…

Sooyoung arrived at their house and immediately went to her room. She sat on the edge of her bed as she went on her deep thoughts.

A lot of things are messing up to her mind. She somehow think that the heaven really send Sooyeon to clean and set the right things.

“Oh… finally you're here…”, Sooyeon appeared in front of her.

“Of course. It's my room remember?”, she cockily said.

“Where did you go?”, the angel asked.

“I thought you are my guardian angel? You should know where my whereabouts…”

“No thanks. After I see you getting all that touchy from that woman…”

“D-Don’t tell me you see us?”, Sooyoung eyes widen. Sooyoung nodded her head.

“How come that you have with her when you don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter