Dessert

Angels Brought Me Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

It's one sunny afternoon and it has been three days since that angel appeared in my life.

I still don’t follow any instructions from her. She literally wants to control me, all of what I had been doing for the past 25 years and she just want me to change in just two months. Well, that’s not easy for me.

 

I was hesitating if I'm going to tell to my friends about my discovery after all Sooyeon never ask me not to tell anyone about her existence in her life.

 

We were in McDonald’s and we were gathering in one table me, Taeyeon, Yuri, our guitarist, Yoona who's our drummer and  her girlfriend, Seohyun who's our pianist.

 

“Guy's I have a secret to reveal…”, I started.

 

“Sure, sure…”, they nodded their hands.

 

“Please Sooyoung don’t do it…”, Tiffany was trying to pull my clothes. I told her my plan of telling that I can see an angel but she object my decision in telling these to our friends. Since, as per her, they will only laugh at me.

 

“But please I want this just for only us. Don’t tell to anyone…”

 

“Sure, sure…”

 

I look upon their eyes trying to check if my decision is right. Yoona is eating her cheese burger, while Seohyun trying to compose a new song for us that we will going to use for the battle of the bands that will going to be held in the next month while Yuri and Taeyeon are staring at me maybe waiting for me to drop the bomb.

 

“Please don’t laugh at me…”, I sighed. “I can see angel. And, I have a guardian angel…”, I finally dropped the bomb.

 

Everyone freeze in their spot. Yoona almost choke from her burger, Seohyun drop her pen and stares at me and Yuri and Taeyeon also stares at me. Seems like they are controlling their laugh.

 

“Come again?”, Taeyeon was the first one to recover from the shock.

 

“I can see an angel and I have one guardian angel…”, I repeated.

 

“Sooyoung!”, I feel like Tiffany was a little annoyed and slap my shoulder.

 

“Angel…”, Yuri repeat as both her and Taeyeon look upon each other and stood up.

 

“Please don’t tell anyone…”, I begged.

 

“Of course not…”, Yuri shook her head. “We’re not going to tell to anyone…”

 

"A promise is a promise, Taeyeon said. I see that she nudge Yoona. Yoona place her remaining burger over the table and stood up also. I wonder where they will go?

 

As I was expecting they were about to go to the counter that unfortunately didn’t happened. Instead they went through different customers and told them what I mentioned to them earlier. Gosh! What an awesome friend.

 

“I told you! They will make fun of you!”, Tiffany crossed her arms.

 

When the three of them done spreading the news they back in our table and sit back to their seats earlier. As for the people they had been talked earlier they come to me and asked me if it's true which I snapped at them and only tell them that I am joking.

 

“Thank you? Huh? Thank you! I feel so special! I'm very touch with what have you done!”, I replied sarcastically.

 

“You’re welcome unnie…”, Yoona replied with her toothy smile.

 

“Don’t bother it…”, Yuri replied.

 

“Well, that's what friends are for…?”, Taeyeon with her dorky smile.

 

“Yeah right…”, I rolled my eyes. “I wonder how my world without you guys being my friend? And, how can I repay you with your good deeds?”, I sarcastically replied.

 

Yoona held my hand and said, “All you have to do unnie is to treat us. With a lot of these…”, she pointed in circle of her empty bags of burgers that she ate.

 

“What?!!”

 

“Yeah… you're wondering how will you repay us right?”, Taeyeon added.

 

“I don’t have that much money!”, I said. Yoona ate about more than 30 burgers and Seohyun stopping her all this time telling her that it’s not right for her health, actually ours, since we also ordered.

 

“Darling, do you really wanna die young?”, Seohyun in.

 

“Nope, but this is not dying Seobb. It's call happiness. Plus, Sooyoung will be the one paying…”, Yuri countered.

 

“I don’t have that much money!”, I whined again. Can’t they see that I'm broke? I am jobless!

 

“I'll be paying…”, Tiffany sighed. And, she fish her wallet in her pocket.

 

“No!!!”, Taeyeon wave at her trying to stop my sister who's already got some bill in her hands. “I will be paying…”, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter