What Is Love?

Angels Brought Me Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Angel tried all the technique that taught by her trainer but none of them work. She tried to think of any plans but nothing work.

She called her trainer using the PDA device. 

"Hara, this is Sooyeon. I need your help"

"Ok Sooyeon. I'll be there."

Hara arrived in few moments and asked Sooyeon what's the problem?

"Her". Sooyeon pointed at the tall girl who's in a deep slumber.

"She seems nice?"

"That's you were wrong. She's stubborn and too lazy. I tried all the methods that I learned but nothing work".

"It might be your approached. Have you tried the soft egg technique?"

"Soft egg technique?", she repeated.

"Here's what you gonna do", Hara whispered to her what she needs to do.

 

It's already 10 in the morning when Sooyoung's finally awake. As soon saw the Angel, she was shocked to see that the angel is in a costume. Also her room looks like a set up boxing or wrestling ring.

Sooyoung screamed.

The Angel approached and grabbed Sooyoung by the hand and swing her to the rope, and she clothesline her. The Angel didnt stopped and she tried to suplex  and finally an elbow drop. She tied Sooyoung on her hands and put a tape on .

"You listen and you must listen carefully to me", the Angel said. "I'm your guardian angel and you must comply to all that I'm going to say".

Sooyoung was just staring at her and tried to breakfree from the rope.

"You understand me?", the Angel asked.

Sooyoung shook her head and pointed at using her eyes. The Angel removed the tape and asked the question again.

"FINE. WHATEVER", Sooyoung said. "Now if you please untie me".

"Good", finally the Angel could smile to herself.

*KNOCK

*KNOCK

*KNOCK

"Sooyoung open the door. What's with all the screaming?", it was her father.

The Angel quickly untied Sooyoung and with just a blink of eyes, she's gone again.

"Are you still not ready? It's already lunch time. Your grandma will be so upset". 

Sooyoung remembered the date today. They promised their grandma that they will visit every Sunday to have lunch with her.

"I'll be fast, dad", Sooyoung said and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

 

Grandma Choi's House

It was almost 12 noon when they arrived at their grandma's house, her father's mom. Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sulli and their dad paid a respect to the queen of the Choi's household first.

"I cooked a lot for all of you. I even prepared your mom's favorite dish", grandma Choi happily announced.

"I can't wait to have it all", Sooyoung exclaimed. Grandma Choi cooking is the best dish she had. Nothing compared to all the fine and expensive restaurant in the city.

"As expected always a Shikshin", Tiffany flashed her eyesmile.

They went to the dining area and endeavour grandma Choi prepared meal.

"How's life so far in the city?", grandma asked.

"Everything's good, mom. The company is well...", dad answered.

"I'm just finishing my thesis to complete my requirement so that I will be able to graduate this year", Tiffany said. She's taking up a Masteral Degree with her Business Management course.

"That's good to hear, Tiffany"

Sooyoung hanged her head low. She was supposed to be on Tiffany's place since she's the eldest but she didn't even finish her degree. 

"What about you, Sooyoung?"

"I'm writing a music with my band. We are going to participate 'Battle Of The Bands' in two weeks time"

Grandma Choi heavily sighed, "Sooyoung, I do understand what you want to do with your life. I am fully aware that you're taking a different route from your sister and father. I wish before I left this world I can see you living a good life".

"Grandma, I'm living a good life", Sooyoung whined.

"That's not the way how I see it", grandma sighed again. "Have you been paying a visit to her?"

"Grandma", Sooyoung whined again.

"Do you want me to drag you there?"

Sooyoung hate these. This is the reason why she doesnt want to visit their grandma's house often. If not only Tiffany plead her.

"Mom, don't be too rough with my girl", dad interfered. 

"This is why Sooyoung grew up like this. You're always not around and whatever she want. You are approving everything!", grandma Choi scolded them. "Don't be like her once you grow up Sulli".

The lunch ended with Sooyoung not talking anymore. The appetite she had earlier when she saw the prepared meal was gone. She should used to it since her grandma is always like that. She's looking down on her like a failure. Her grandma was right, she's not like her father nor Tiffany. Her dream was gone, when that day happened.

 

"Sorry for what happened Sooyoung. Please be patience more with your grandma", her father said this afternoon when they arrived to their house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter