Their Meeting

Angels Brought Me Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

Everything that happened in my life is just a full of mistakes. I never have anyone to support me because a lot of it makes their think that I'm not doing the right thing.

 

If you're asking I am not an orphan or abandon child. I have my family with me, dad and my sister, Tiffany. I also have a lot of friends and I have a girlfriend which can be a little bit annoying most of the times, Victoria.

 

But my life? It's like a bowl of spaghetti that unpredictable at all or simply like a boys room which is really a big mest!

 

If you're wondering who I am? I'm Choi Sooyoung. I'm 25 years old with no any achievement in my life. My family is an average type. Dad is working at a construction company as an accountant while my sister she's into fashion designing and still studying while we're having a band. Yeah, you read it right! I have a band I am the lead singer of it, me and my sister along with some close friends.

 

Why my life is a mest? That's because I don’t have a work, a permanent one. I never even try to apply one. I'm adult that rely on my father fortune every now and then. And, basically, I always gets in trouble.

 

Dad is convincing me earlier that I have to look for a suitable job. To somehow straighten up my life. Which is when I mentioned it to my friends earlier, they told me I should go for it because I was not getting older as they told. Fortunately, my girlfriend Victoria visit me in our usual hangout place and made her heard all what we talk about and declare me that I'll be her future wife and will be the next ‘President’ of the Song Industry.

 

She even calling me as always, “Master Sooyoung”. And, I have a lot of money which I totally don’t have. When my friends will told her that she needs to prove that I'm well enough. She always shown to us her bunch of credit cards and asked the guys that order all of they want and she'll pay for it.

 

So, yeah, basically, she asked me to go to their house tomorrow morning and she'll ask her father about my condition.

 

“Seriously Soo… do you even love her?”, Taeyeon asked. She's my best friend. We are here now in our garden, which there is a little house where we always having our band practice.

 

“Who?”

 

“Victoria. I don’t even think you fall for her…”

 

Seriously, Victoria is fun to be with… sometimes. She's pretty, maybe a little bit so dumb, and a spoiled brat. The girl is so head over heels to her.

 

“See? You can’t even answer my question. She's just rich Soo. She's not even pass your ideal type…”

 

My ideal type? Simply beautiful, smart and kind which Victoria didn’t possess at all. She's just beautiful and she can be hard to handle most of the times. is also like a machine gun most of times.

 

“Do you want your future wife to scold you every time she sees you? She even act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter