03; FULL CHAPTER

The Feeling

 

                                                                         

Here's the full chapter three as promised. Hope you enjoy! 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

The week went on really fast and it was a good experience to roam around the busy streets of Seoul. The foods were awesome and surely, living here would make me gain some weight.

 

It rained almost everyday but that didn’t stop me from going out. It was better than staying alone in my hotel room. For the past few days my routine was to eat, stroll, eat, stroll, eat, stroll and finally before going to the hotel, I’d buy my favorite drink.

 

RIMG75251.jpg

 

Banana Milk! I’ve always loved this drink and I used to have this in school almost everyday. Next to the banana milk, I’d always see the strawberry one and there’s only one person that would enter my mind. Mark Tuan.

 

One drink a day was enough for me but Mark used to bring 3 bottles every day. He was just that addicted to the drink. That idiot. I was having a little flashback when I caught myself grinning. Seriously, Jinyoung? Now isn’t the time.

 

 I looked around to see if someone saw me smiling like an idiot and I was relieved that there was no one except for this little girl who was beside me reaching for the same drink. I tried to help her and the little one gave me a shy smile in return.

 

After getting my drink for the night and my stock for the next week, I headed straight to my hotel room. Tomorrow would mark my first day in work and even if I feel a little nervous about it, I tried to remain calm by calling my mom and dad.

 

*

 

Five minutes more. I whispered to myself as I was standing in front of this big building. I just couldn’t believe that my dream was finally in front of me. My stomach’s experiencing this weird feeling every time I try to get inside the building.

 

I didn’t want to be late on my first day so I took all my courage and finally went inside the building. Everything was new to me and the sight was not helping. I felt more nervous when I saw how everyone looked so formal and fear started to fill my system.

 

If I was in my normal I state, I would have already slapped the coward in me. I didn’t know what was happening to me and my vision started to be in blur.

 

Get your together Park Jinyoung.

 

I was about to loose my balance when someone held me.

 

“Are you okay?” The person asked.

 

Obviously, I was not okay but I already felt embarrassed and the person was kind enough to help me so I decided to thank him instead.

 

“ I’m really sorry and than—“

 

I couldn’t continue my word. Of all people in this building, Mark Tuan saved me.

 

Mark’s POV

 

I just got a call from my girlfriend, Nayeon and she was nagging about today’s weather. It was snowing outside and I know how much she hated the winter.

 

It was never gonna end so I told her that I’d pick her up after my work for a dinner.

 

I was entering the building when my phone rang to see a message from Jackson.

 

Man, what’s up? Soju soon?

 

This person got something up his sleeve. Ever since our reunion, he has been texting to meet me.

 

If I know, he would only ask me questions about Jinyoung. The man’s too obvious besides I don’t see the use of asking me since I wouldn’t say anything new or something because truthfully, Jinyoung’s presence last time didn’t make me feel anything special.

 

I decided to text him back later during my break. I didn’t want to be late today. It was great to see that there are only few people waiting for the elevator.

 

I was on my way to stand along with the others when a person caught my eye. He was about to lose his balance when I ran towards him grabbed him carefully.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

It was stupid to ask this question because he’s obviously unwell but I was really worried.

 

 

It was a relief that he tried getting up and I heard him say

 

“ I’m really sorry and than—“

 

Shock was written on his face and probably mine too.  I was not expecting to see him here.  Park Jinyoung.

 

“Are you really okay, Jinyoung?” I may have acted bad towards him last time at the reunion but at this point, I started to get worried.

 

Jinyoung used to experience this a lot before especially, when he’s in a new environment. The sight of new people would always make him feel dizzy.

 

There was a time during our junior year when we visited a new place for a school requirement and he almost fainted when we introduced ourselves to the residents of the area.

 

“ I’m really sorry for always causing trouble, Mark” he said with sadness on his face.

 

I didn’t know what to respond. I didn’t know what to feel towards him anymore. All I have in mind is Jinyoung with the bad memories.

 

It felt stupid thinking this way I must admit and honestly, I didn’t expect I would be like this towards him.

 

“ Do you want me to bring you to the clinic? “ I blurted out suddenly.

 

He looked confused at first but then smiled “ It’s okay and I’ll be fine. Anyway, I didn’t know you work here. “

 

“ Ah yeah. Right after graduating.” I replied shortly.

 

Jinyoung seemed to be uneasy about this whole situation and it was really awkward especially that we’re at the middle of everyone.

 

“ I should go to my work now and you should too. “ he said breaking the awkwardness between us. 

“Anyway, thank you for saving my out there and I’m really sorry. I’ll see you around. “ he said as if he was in a hurry and in a second, he was gone.

Wew. That was unexpected. Park Jinyoung? Here at the same company? No one from our friends ever told me.

 

Did he really plan to work here? Tsk.

 

I shook my head out of nowhere and decided to proceed with my work. It’s going to be a long day for sure.

 

Not related to the story but look at how hot these guys are. ;w;

 

 

Hi guys <3 Thanks for the comments and for subscribing! :') 

Anddd, it's my exam week. Wish me luck! hahaha