06;

The Feeling

Here's a very quick update!

 

Mark’s POV

I gave Jinyoung a quick smile and then returned to my desk.

I sighed at the thought.

As much as possible, I don’t want to be near him.

Call me a jerk but everytime I see him, I couldn’t help but remember what happened in the past.

I opened my laptop and logged in to our company’s site to check the things that Jinyoung and I need to do.  

It was quite a lot so no wonder we need to work with a partner.

I think we need to sort these things now so we can start early.

I stood up and started to walk towards his table. He’s comfortably talking with Momo, I noticed that they are pretty close since I see them together most of the time.

Momo noticed me first and gave me a smile then returned to her work. I cleared my throat to call Jinyoung’s attention.

His face turned towards me.

“ Mark? I mean Mr. Tuan?”

“ I just checked online the things that we need to work on regarding the project and it’s quite a lot”

“ Is that so? Well I haven’t seen it yet but how would you like us to do it? Shall we divide the work? “ Jinyoung offered.

“ Well sure. Do you have any appointment after work? “ I asked him since I realized that I couldn’t divide the work now because I still need to finish two reports today.

Jinyoung paused for a moment then replied “ After work? I think so, why? “

“ Well I’m thinking that we can do the division of work later but if you’re busy later we can do it tomorrow instead”

“ Are you sure? Well I can cancel my appointment later, it’s not that important anyway. “

“ Really? Well if it’s really fine with you. “

Jinyoung nodded and gave me a smile. After that, I returned to my work and finished my two reports so I won’t have to think of anything later.

I heard Momo’s laugh and my eyes immidiately shifted into their direction. Again, they were comfortably chatting and I saw how Jinyoung was trying to hide his laugh and gave Momo a smile instead.

That smile. When was the last time I saw it? Probably a year or so.

“ What’s up, Markeuuu? “ Jinyoung sat beside Mark who was resting after his basketball practice.

“ Hella tired! “ Mark replied while wiping his face.

“ Want to eat somewhere later? My treat! “ Jinyoung beamed.

“ Are you sure? Last time you promised that too but I ended up paying the bill. “ Mark tossed his towel at Jinyoung’s face.

“ What the- ? “ Jinyoung laughed and threw the towel back to Mark. “ I’m for real this time. I just got my allowance. “

Jinyoung excitedly tapped his wallet reassuring Mark.

“ Well then, let’s go? “ Mark grabbed Jinyoung right away and ran towards the door of the gym.

Jinyoung hates running and Mark by running faster dragging Jinyoung along.

“ Get some exercise, Jinyoung “ Mark laughed.

“ Whatever! “ Jinyoung replied and gave Mark his famous smile.

“ Don’t smile at me like that “ They both laughed.

 

I was at the middle of finishing my last report of the day  when I checked my phone to see a message from Nayeon.
 

“ Baby, dinner later? Urgent :c “

I sighed after seeing her text. What is it this time? She told me she’s not in good terms with her sister right now.

My attention then turned to Jinyoung. What about later?

I called Nayeon to check what’s up and from what she told me, it looks like it’s seriously bad this time. She always complain about her sister.

I got worried and the next thing I know, I’m in front of Jinyoung, cancelling our appointment for later. 

 

Note: I LOST THE FILE THAT HAS THE PLOT AND THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS I'M CRYINGGGG