special chapter ; ;

The Feeling

Note: Instead of an update, here's a oneshot of markjin (NOT CONNECTED TO THE STORY) since I haven't written a proper update yet ; ; 

 

Description: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/506237797133320193/xv0_eo-I_400x400.jpeg Description: http://40.media.tumblr.com/dfd5cbce0ba32a2b5d8fff3140b76994/tumblr_nfrfn8R5tE1townovo1_500.jpg

 

Today marks our 15th monthsary and I’m just really excited about it. We didn’t plan anything grand or such but we made sure it would be something simple yet special. Mark has a game today and I prepared his favourite tuna sandwich since he always look for it right after his game. Today’s tuna sandwich is special because I really enjoy watching him eat the foods I always give him.

Description: http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2011/8/goldfish-tuna-salad-sandwiches.jpg

 He gets extra cute when he gets hyper and excited. Speaking of my Tuna, my phone rang and I opened it to read his text for me.

Pepi-ah, I feel nervous about the game *pouts* “

 “ I will cheer for you so don’t worry, okay? See you later <3 “

It’s the season’s final game and I know how hard he and his team have been training to win it. Being worried right now wouldn’t help so I remained positive and I believe in Mark anyway.

Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/f9/3c/62f93c52f4036923ff8e0cd60d076224.jpgDescription: https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video_thumb/BrYzV8WCEAEmx_u.png

 

The game today is indeed intense since I could already hear the loud cheers even outside the school gym. I entered the area only to be surprised with the large crowd gathered to witness the battle.

I barely got a seat and I was lucky enough to score one with the help of Mark’s friends.

Before the game started, I shouted my loudest “Go Tunaaaaa!!!!!!!!”

I know it may be embarrassing but I couldn’t care less. I’m here to support Mark and his team.

I waved at him so he could see and when he finally found me, he gave me a wink.

I think I just died.

Anyway, the game started immediately and the crowd got more excited as well as the players. I didn’t fail to cheer for Mark whenever he makes a score.

 

I could see his hard work paying off and I could never be more proud.

It was a close fight between the two teams and eventually, Mark’s team won the game.

 

After the game, I hurried to where Mark was and gave him the tightest hug I could ever give.

“ I’m so proud of you! Congratulations”

Mark ruffled my hair and chuckled.

“ Thank you, Jinyoungie!”

 

Of course I made sure I took photos because I know this is something very important for Mark.

Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ee/c7/0b/eec70b1c029b114f2babd6fdc1ef88db.jpg

 

“ It’s a double celebration! “ I said while fixing the foods I packed.

“Indeed. Thanks for today, Jinyoungie! “ He said and placed his hand above mine.

I looked at Mark and paused for a while.

I feel so lucky having this guy. Mark is very sincere and thoughtful. Each day with him is a gift.

Thank you, Mark.

After some moments of being cheesy and cutesy, we started our date.

Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/31/91/eb/3191ebffd5b3e09932038658b2349e96.jpg

This was all Mark’s idea and honestly, it’s amazing!

He said he’d always wanted to watch the stars with the person he loves and I feel so honoured to accompany him at this very special moment.

“ So how was today’s tuna sandwich? “ I joked.

Mark leaned in closer and said “ The best. Totally my style, Pepi-ah”

I pushed him lightly but he pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around mine.

“ You are my style, Jinyoung-ah! “

My face is probably as red as tomato right now but it’s fine, I want to show him my feelings. 

“Ah wait, here’s my little gift.”

I took a small package from my bag and handed him my gift. I heard from Jackson lately that he lost his watch after their training.

 

“Seriously, Jinyoung?”He asked with a worried face.

“ Nothing to be worried about. It’s fine and I know it’s something useful anyway. Take it, Mark. “

He gladly took it then he also took something from his bag.

“I’m worried mine is a little simple but I hope you like it”

I opened the paper bag and pulled out this super cute handmade tiger beanie with a scarf.

He probably noticed my surprise so he suddenly interrupted “ But I didn’t make it. I got it from Taiwan last time since you know I at stuff like these. I’m never the artsy type. “

“ It’s fine plus, it’s the thought that counts anyway. Totally useful, thanks for these. “

He took it from my hands and placed it carefully in my head while I put the scarf around our arms.

Description: http://imgnews.naver.net/image/420/2015/01/31/103133303_12.jpg

Mark shared a lot of things from the trainings they had and how happy he was about the result of everything. The night went on like that and I couldn’t deny how totally happy I was. I like moments like these, simple yet sweet and special.

I’d like to have more of these in the moment with you, My Mark-ssi.

Description: http://imgnews.naver.net/image/420/2014/07/12/195602554_KMI_5873.jpg

 

 

Meanwhile for Mark,

Description: http://pm1.narvii.com/5884/0da42f5d000ce58615f55e387f37c938df4e2d35_hq.jpg

 

Note: Not the type to write something like this but oh well shoutout to my friend KPOPLOVER1234 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))) hey there