CUBE's Female Rookies : PROFILES

※ мʏʂтιɋυе ║ Cube Entertainment's Upcoming Girl Group ║ SURVIVAL SHOW AIRING!

'Mystique' is to be a seven-member female group, debuting in mid-2016. The members will be decided through the survival program, 'Making Mystique'. The following profiles feature the fourteen possible members:

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Aria

Real Name: Musica Aria Chaeyoung    Age: 22   Nationality: Korean/Italian

Aria is trained mainly in the arts of vocals, sporting a powerful voice fit for an opera singer’s. However, she is not to be taken lightly in the field of dance, rivaling Miss A’s Jia’s ability.

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Dami

Real Name: Park Dami    Age: 19    Nationality: Korean

Despite one of the youngest amongst the trainees, Dami’s demeanor and talents prove otherwise. Her training has mainly focused on vocals and dance, both of which she excels.

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

3. Hyejin

Real Name: Ryu Hyejin    Age: 20    Nationality: Korean

Hyejin is a charismatic singer, rapper and dancer, making her an highly anticipated jack of all trades. She has previously trained in Stardom Entertainment, hence having a strong background in rap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

4. Miyoung

Real Name: Sun Miyoung    Age: 22    Nationality: Korean/Japanese

Previously scouted and trained by SM Entertainment, Miyoung is a talented lyricist who has written a number of lyrics for various singers, one of the most notable being 4minute’s 'Cold Rain'. Furthermore, Miyoung also has strong vocals to boot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

5. Road

Real Name: Channasora Sajakul    Age: 20    Nationality: Thai

Road is one who is not only talented in the arts of rap, but also extremely skilled in vocals. She is CLC’s Sorn’s twin sister and should definitely not be underestimated in terms of ability.

 

 

 

 

 

 

6. Seorin

Real Name: Seo Rina    Age: 19    Nationality: Korean

Born and raised in the United States, Seorin is a powerful vocalist who carries a wide vocal range. She is known for being one of the most flexible amongst the Cube trainers and trainees.

 

 

 

 

 

 

7. Soeun

Real Name: Im Soeun    Age: 20    Nationality: Korean

Soeun is not only highly experienced in rap, but is also an amazing dancer. She is able to freestyle rap whenever asked and has previously excelled in jazz dance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

8. Soomin

Real Name: Kim Minseon    Age: 20    Nationality: Korean

Soomin is highly skilled at rapping and also a talented dancer. She is not only graceful in ballet, but she can also break dance. Related to EXO’s Xiumin, many will be surprised at how talented she is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

9. Suah

Real Name: Jeon Suah    Age: 21    Nationality: Korean

Suah has been praised for her fresh and witty rap lyrics by many prominent rappers, such as San-E and Dok2. In addition, she is also highly skilled in dance; kkap and boy group dancing being no exception.

 

 

 

 

 

 

10. Tana

Real Name: Saowaluk Ratanankorn    Age: 19    Nationality: Thai

Tana is the youngest of all the trainees, but definitely not the least experienced. She is mainly trained in vocals, however, she is also talented in playing the guitar and learning complex choreographies, precisely and accurately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

11. Yeonhee

Real Name: Cha Yeonhee    Age: 24    Nationality: Korean

Yeonhee may be known for her past modeling career back in Japan, but she also has surprises up her sleeve. Skilled in singing and talented in dancing, Yeonhee shows great charisma in performing -- a contrast to her captivating down-to-earth nature.

 

 

 

 

 

 

12. YiA

Real Name: Ahn Yigyeong    Age: 21    Nationality: Korean

An actress-turned-idol-trainee, YiA, has appeared in the music video for JYJ’s ‘In Heaven’. In addition, she has acted in a few dramas with minor roles, such as the drama ‘Twenty Again’, in which she also sang an OST, ‘Oh You Yeah You’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

13. Yoonji

Real Name: Song Yoonji    Age: 24    Nationality: Korean

Yoonji is the longest time trainee of nine years and is mainly trained in vocals. Aside from K-pop, she is extremely passionate about trot music. She was a part of the final lineup for Miss A.

 

 

 

 

 

 

14. Iris

Real Name: Yi Hana / Hannah Lee    Age: 24   Nationality: African-American/Korean

Born and raised in Michigan and surrounded by music, Iris is a captivating singer and skilful rapper. She has been praised by her trainers and colleagues for her ability to capture whatever emotion she is attempting to portray, through her smooth vocals.