Chapter 8

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!

 


Rae Mi stood before me wet from the rain outside glaring at me with an evil expression. "Min Hee? Is that you!?! We meet again!" said Rae Mi as she ran over to where I was sitting and hugged me as if we've been friends for years.


Eunbyul closed the door and walked into the living room with his eyebrows raised. Is it me or does this guy love to raise his eyebrows? Rae Mi finally let go of me causing me to breath from lack of oxygen from her suffocating hug.


I couldn't breath because she had on so much freaking perfume! Dang... this girl had alot of Victoria Secret on, and I mean ALOT!!! Is she trying to seduce someone *cough* EunByul *cough*.


"Since you guys know each other I don't have to do the introducing. Rae Mi's here because her house is on fire and she needs a place to stay, so she's staying here tonight. I'm going to go take a bath." said Eunbyul as he walked up the large fancy marble decorated stairs.


Rae Mi's house is on fire OMG! *laughs* "TROI HAI MAY!" I said in vietnamese as Rae Mi's head snapped up looking at me with an evil expression. "What?" asked Rae Mi as she looked at me.


"What are YOU doing here Min Hee?" asked Rae Mi as she stood up. "I'll be leaving momentarily." I said to her. I need to be getting off of her turf... who knows what she could do to me in school, she IS the Queenka after all.


"Leaving? I was hoping you would stay. I wouldn't want Eunbyul to think that I scared away his guest now would I? Stay Min Hee dear." commanded Rae Mi as she eyed me waiting for my response.


"I guess I'll be staying... ha ha ha..." I laughed nervously as she smiled her innocent smile. This girl is plain evil I say! EVIL!!! I looked down taking a sip of the drink in my hands.


I stayed quiet as Rae Mi started climbing the stairs. "Where are you going Rae Mi?" I asked stupidly as I metally slapped myself over and over again. "To go see Eunbyul oppa." she said as she flipped her hair out of her face.


"Uh... isn't he taking a bath?" I asked wrinkling my nose. "If you wanted to see him... shouldn't you wait until he comes out of the shower You !" I said to myself. "What did you say" asked Rae Mi.


"Uh... I said go ahead!" I told her as she looked at me suspiciously before heading up the stairs. I smiled as I trailed after her. The only reason why I want to go up here is because... *laughs* I want to see Rae Mi be dissed when she goes into the bathroom!!!


She does deserve it! *Thinks more* WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T GET DISSED What if instead he invites her to join him? *hits self* Gah... But that wouldn't happen would it WOULD IT


Thinking again about the possibilities I ran down the stairs quickly taking a seat. Picking up the cup of cocoa I took a deep sip and sat there waiting. After about 5 minutes or so I finished the cup of cocoa.


Placing the cup down I took a look at the stairs waiting for someone to emerge from it. Sitting there waiting for about 15 more minutes I sighed and stood up. Don't tell me HE asked her to join him!!!


Walking over to the door that I had walked in from I opened it taking a look outside. I've always loved the rain to be honest. I've always wanted to walk into the rain handspread but to tell you the truth I have never had a chance.


Everytime that umma had kicked me out of the house... it never rained... instead it snowed =_=. My umma is so cruel! I bet she learned it from Jin Soo. I've been doing a lot of Jin Soo bashing haven't I?


He deserves it! Afterall he is my brother... I guess I won't kill him when I get home then. That ruins all the fun out of everything... pooh...


I walked out of Eunbyul's house and into the rain letting it soak my clothes. I spreaded my hands, dancing about kicking at puddles that had formed on the muddy ground. Just like the rain I felt tears fall down my cheeks.


I continued to smile and laugh letting the tears fall like the rain.


~Eunbyul's POV~


Buttoning the last button on my shirt I looked out the window hoping to see that the rain had stopped instead I saw something magical. It was Min Hee dancing in the rain with her hands spread... and she's laughing.


"What a babo(idiot)..." I said as a smile graced my lips. To me Min Hee was quite retarded and slow... but what's it about her that manages to bring a smile to my lips? Maybe it's the stupidity...


~Back to Min Hee's POV~


Waving my hands still I kicked at the muddy puddles of water. I've never felt so refreshed!!! I should do this more often... crying in the rain... I'll even make a song to sing when I do this again!!! Wiping my cheeks with the back of my hands I smiled.


"Yah! Min Hee! You babo(idiot)! Get in here! You'll catch a cold!" shouted Eunbyul as he ran towards me. "STOP!" I shouted as I held my hands outwards, Eunbyul looked at me with a queer expression and raised his eyebrows. "What is it?" he asked.


I looked up searching through the house windows for Rae Mi's face. I smiled as I watched Rae Mi scrowl back at me before wagging her finger for me to come back in. I shook my head as she glared at me wagging her index finger still.


Eunbyul looked at me before looking in the direction I was looking in. He took a harsh grasp onto my wrist as I cried out and tried to take his hands off, but didn't succeed. I looked as Rae Mi's expression changed from pissed to even more pissed!


"Yah! Let go!" I said still prying at his hands while looking at Rae Mi. Why is it guys have all the strength and the girls are the weaklings?!? "You don't have to care about her feelings you know." said Eunbyul as he pulled me into the house with him.


He just took a bath and now he's wet... I think he owes that to me ~_~. "About that letter you gave me... are you sure you're in highschool" I asked changing the subject. "You still got it?" he asked me. "Yea... Did you know how long it took me to figure our the words on this letter 10 freaking minutes " I said as I digged through the pocket of my bag that I left on the couch and found it.


I gave the letter to him as he examined it and started to curse immediately. "10 minutes? No wonder it took you that long... you are a retard after all... Some kid in my little brothers school did it." Eunbyul said absently.


"You made some little kid do it? What type of role model are you HEY! What do you mean retard At least I got the meaning in the letter!!! " I said as I finally realized what he just said. "...and he said this letter was A+ material! Next time I see him... he'll get it from me..." muttered Eunbyul as he crumbled the letter up and throwing it behind him.


"WHO THREW THIS AT ME?!?" shouted Rae Mi as she emerged from the stairs holding onto the crumbled up letter. "It was me." said Eunbyul shrugging his shoulders carelessly. "Eunbyul oppa!" whined Rae Mi pouting lightly as she walked over.


Rae Mi glared at me before returning to her pouting state. I rolled my eyes at her and pursed my lips. The three of us stood there in silence before Eunbyul cleared his throat and took a seat on the couch turning on the TV.


I stood there looking at Rae Mi as she looked at Eunbyul. "I'm going home." I said awkwardly taking a step towards the door. "No." Eunbyul said as he continued to look through the channels for something interesting to watch.


"I'm going home." said Rae Mi as she waited for Eunbyul's response. "Sure." Eunbyul replied as he continued to sift through the channels. My mouth dropped as Rae Mi pouted angrily. Dang... Rae Mi just got dissed... somehow I feel really sorry for her.


I took another step towards the door before Rae Mi's hands came out holding my wrist. "If Eunbyul said NO, it means NO!" said Rae Mi as she looked at me smiling lightly. Maybe she finally noticed that I was trying really hard to get off her turf


Maybe Rae Mi and I can even be friends! Then she won't tell oppa to kill me! I smiled back at her and sighed lightly. Talking about friends I am never going to forgive Ay Young... ok... I'm starting to forgive her =_=... I'm so pathetic.


She IS the only friend I have... "Eunbyul oppa... where will I be staying tonight?" asked Rae Mi as she cocked her head looking at Eunbyul with her cute expression. "Uh... your house?" he said as he watched the TV.


"But Eunbyul oppa!!! My house is burnt down remember" asked Rae Mi. "No." he said as he stood up. "I guess you'll have to stay in the guess' room then." said Eunbyul. "Where will I be staying?" I asked waiting for him to say, "Outside in my dog's house next to my dog". "In my room." he said as Rae Mi and I stared at him mouth opened.


"Uh... how about Rae Mi and you sleep in your room... I'll just stay in the guest room." I said... no way am I taking any chances of Rae Mi being mean to me again. "Whatever." said Eunbyul as he looked at the clock and stifled a yawn.


"Follow me... I'll show you where the guest room is." said Eunbyul as all three of us went up the stairs. I picked up my bag and followed him and Rae Mi up the stairs. "Eunbyul... don't you find your house kinda creepy at night?" I asked trying to stop the eery silence.


"Nah." he said as he stopped. "Here's your room, night." Eunbyul said as Rae Mi and him walked off. "Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you... I sleep walk." said Eunbyul as Rae Mi and him disappeared.


"He sleep walks... I'll just lock the door then!" I said brightly as I pushed the door open and looked in. Dang this house is hell-a creepy, but is freaken big! Look at this freaken room. Its big enough to fit my whole entire family!


I take the whole fitting my whole family thing back... that sentence totally make me sound as if I was poor! FINE! Sheesh... I'm a bum who lives off bread crumbs sheesh! That was sarcasm ya'lls!


I turned peering at the silk bed and gaped at it for about ten minutes straight before heading to it and touching it as if it were gold. I know I'm a retard at times... well all the time... but I'm smart in my own genuine way.


Falling onto the bed I immediately stood right back up and rubbed the spot of the bed I landed on. How stupid of me... I totally forgot that I was wet from the rain =_=. I spunned around as the door opened slightly to reveal Eunbyul's emotionless expression.


"Yah... Babo... are you going to stand there or invite me in?" he asked me as I looked at him. "What do you want?" I asked him as I crossed my arms and looked at him. "I was only trying to do a deed... here." Eunbyul said as he threw some clothes into my arms.


I examined them to find... they weren't girl clothes T_T. "Thanks but..." I said. "I don't have any girly girl clothes here. Take it or leave it. Either way... I'm not the one wet." he said. I looked at him about to make a retort when I noticed... he wasn't wet anymore >_<.


"Don't tell me these are your clothes..." I said looking at him. "No they're not, their my moms." he said as he looked away. "Oh..." I said solemnly. "You are an idiot... that was sarcasm!" he said as I looked at him again.


"So their not your mom's clothing So their yours" I asked my lips lightly. "Yes! You retard!" said Eunbyul as he pushed past me walking into my room. "But this is... my mom's room." said Eunbyul solemnly.


I looked at him eyes wide. "I can't stay here than!!! She might be home sometime soon! I better leave!" I said as I picked up my bag heading towards the door until Eunbyul stopped me, holding my wrists.


I looked at him and I swear in them I saw sadness... Like sad... sad ...sadness. "You can stay here. She won't be coming home." he said explaining no more to me of where his mom might of went to.


"So... you can go now." I said as I waited for Eunbyul to depart from my room. "I would like to... If you'd hurry up and wear on the clothes to see if they fit." he said as he took a seat on the silk bed.


"Oh... uh... sorry!" I squeaked as I ran into the restroom and gaped for 5 minutes. "HURRY IT UP! STOP STARING!!!" shouted Eunbyul. "How'd you know I was gaping?!?" I asked befuddled.


"Everyone does! Now hurry it up!" shouted Eunbyul losing patience I suppose. I pulled off the wet clothes and wore on the dry ones that Eunbyul brought. I quickly walked out of the restroom wearing a blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans.


"It fits now you can leave...." I said as I looked at Eunbyul's closed eyes and gaped. HE'S ASLEEP! THAT FAST!?! I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE VERY LONG!!! I ran over to Eunbyul and squatted down staring at his face to see if he were asleep or not.


The only way to tell if a person is sleeping is to hear their heartbeat right Suspiciously I bent my head down and rested it on his chest and listened to his heartbeat rhymatically. That's when all of a sudden the door slammed open waking Eunbyul, and making me jump with fright.