Chapter 2

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!


Chapter 2


So here I am, in the girls restroom with the "Unconscious guy" laying on the floor still UNCONSCIOUS! The guy is heavy! If I knew that he was that heavy I would have left him in the hallway! I think I broke my back, aigoo.


I'm hungry from carrying this heavy jerk, right now I want some SHIN noodles! Keke, I'll stop with the Goong jokes. But I do have some Shin noodles, I restocked just last week(Yes, Min Hee is very random at times). I pulled my backpack off of my back and laid it onto the ground as careful as I can, afraid I might kill the noodles with my abnormal strength.


What the doodle am I doing in the restroom thinking about Shin Noodles right now? I'm a bit retarded, don't blame me, blame my sister, she hits my head 24/7 when we were young. No wonder I lose more than one brain cell a day, thanks to her, I turned into a retard when I hit my teen years.


Anyways, I pulled at my backpack and started to dig through it, looking for my handy dandy portable stove, it even comes with a portable pan(I love free things, hehe). I quickly pulled out my portable electric stove before digging in my backpack for my Shin Noodle Cup.


I always knew that bringing portable stoves and shin noodles wherever you went would be a good thing. I once got lost in downtown Seoul, let’s just say I went without eating for 2 days. Now you know why Kim Min Hee goes nowhere without her Shin Noodles and Portable Stove.


I ripped the noodles open and started boiling the water, soon the water had bubbles breaking out at the surface. I poured the water into the cup and waited for it to simmer, when it finally did I grabbed a pair of chopsticks from my backpack.


I happily stuck my chopsticks into the noodles and took a bite. "Hey, are those Shin Noodles?" said a deep voice drowsily. I choked like a maniac, and coughed in a nervous manner.


I was afraid that a staff was in the restroom, and was about to call my parents. I turned my head around, pasting an innocent smile onto my face.


"I...." I said before my eyes met with the UNCONSCIOUS guy now conscious' guys eyes. I screamed out in shock at seeing his handsome face and black eyes. I sat there, as if glued to the spot staring as he loosely took the noodles’ cup from my hands


"Loser!" he said quietly as he plucked the items from my hand and walked over to the counter and sat down on it, did I mention WITH my noodles in his hand?


"DON'T EAT IT! You might get rabies, mono, AIDS, ADDS, HIVS, STFS, SBTN..." I said pathetically looking downwards while naming off random illnesses and TV channels. "...." he stared at me speechlessly before picking up the chopsticks up to his mouth with some noodles in it and enclosed his mouth around it.


"*chomp chomp* did you think I was going to believe you? SBTN? Isn't that a Vietnamese TV channel?" he asked eating more of my noodles. My SHIN noodles are now in the hands of a merciless chomper *sulks*.


"Want some?" he asked, I looked at him cautiously, looking for any deceit that might lay on his face before nodding my head. I didn’t eat lunch today since I went to saved this guy from and possible death.


I don’t know how, but, I managed to throw them in the correct direction. The jerk turned around and caught the chopsticks between his index finger and middle finger gracefully, while the empty noodles cup smacked him right on the forehead before falling to the floor.


He looked at the chopsticks in his hands before raising his hand up, aiming them straight at me, then he threw them in my direction.


Before I had any time to move out of the way, one of those missile like chopsticks stuck to my uniform and pinned me onto the wall, while the other chopstick, pinned my hair up from one side.


This reminds me of an action movie I happened to watch once while having no romantic dramas’ to watch. He walked closer, what does he plan to do? My eyes flickered towards him as he watched me with a predator stare. PREDATOR STARE? WHAT? WHO THE HECK IS WRITING THIS CRAP? They seriously want to die >_<.


I meant soft nice looking stare, with a lot of graceful elegance! LIES! LIES! HE WAS STARING AT ME WITH A PREDATOR STARE! It wasn’t me! I SWEAR!


I looked away not wanting to look at his expression. "Look at me," he said his hand touching the side of my face. You know, I'm starting to think I'm claustrophobic. STAY AWAY!!!


His hand pulled my chin up, making me look at him in the eye. I think I'm going to have a nosebleed @_@. His face came closer, and closer, and closer and his face became larger and larger.


I felt his warm breath against my cheeks as he inhaled, is he sniffing me? What the heck!?! "You smell really good, just like those Shin Noodles. Where are they? Give them to me," he said as my eyes twitched. I shall NEVER give me noodles to you, Mr. Jerk!


He bended his head down so he rested his head on my shoulders, sniffing me. He was probably trying to find the area in which I kept my shin noodles, he will never find it!

I felt his hand touching my back, rubbing it. Is he seducing me? For my noodles?

 


Min Hee is in a complete daze and therefore is shocked that someone like him would want to seduce her for her noodles. Getting to my senses I attempted in pushing him away, I said attempt meaning it had failed, and meaning that I didn't try that hard, Min Hee is a weak person =.=.

 

His hands slowly traveled away from my back instead reaching elsewhere. My mouth seemed to fall open and I stood there like an idiot, letting this jerk take advantage of me. "Thanks!" he said softly as he pulled himself away with MY SHIN NOODLES!


"GIVE ME BACK MY NOODLES!" I said angrily. "No," he stated as he hovered over my portable stove. He started cooking noodles why I stood here looking like an idiot. Duh, what else can I do? I have two chopsticks sticking me to the wall.


I tried prying at the chopsticks like a beaver, while he cooked noodles. DARN THESE CHOP STICKS! WHY? WHY WON'T YOU COME OUT!?! Clip...clop...clip...clop... The sound of...of...HIGH HEELS! SOMEONES COMING! I CAN'T LET THEM SEE THIS!


"SOMEONES COMING! GET OVER HERE! GET ME OFF! STOP EATING MY NOODLES!" I said angrily still prying like a beaver. His eyes widened as he looked up, in a moment he was by my side, why didn't I notice he smelled so nice *sniffs*?


I watched as he easily pulled the chopsticks out of the wall, just like squishing an ant they say. The sounds of heals resounded, they were getting louder! The world is REALLY against me today, it’s as if I didn’t go to the temple enough *sniffs*.


Eun Byul walked back over to the counter and stuffed the portable stove under the sink, while I grabbed the noodles cup. He glared at me as I stuck my tongue out and I ran into a stall, closing the stall locking it at the same time.


He can hide in another stall while I finish these, I need water, got to wash these chopsticks! I'm a clean person, I don't want to get MONO from him! Sick jerk, he probably kissed Rae Mi plenty of times with that pretty mouth of his, tsk. Eun Byul angrily knocked against the stall door while I pouted.


"I'm busy!" I screeched as he pushed the door open, OMO HE BROKE THE LOCK! "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I whispered angrily at him, I watched as he pushed the door so it remained close, but someone who pushed back would make the door pop open. Stupid stall doors.


"Give me the noodles!" he said getting closer, well he couldn't get any closer than he already is since this stall is SO freaking small! Why couldn’t people make it bigger? The restroom door slammed open shaking the restroom and everything in it. Man, that’s got to be one STRONG girl.

 


Before I knew how it happened, the stall door started to squeak open, as I finally noticed my mouth dropped open. I kicked my leg up, closing the stall door while my hands held the noodle in place. I fell backwards a bit landing my head on Eun Byuls‘ shoulders! He smells nice #_#(Min Hee has gone off into wonderland).


He silently plucked the chopsticks from my hands and ate the noodles, the noodles cup is still on my hand though. I heard the girl out there walk over to one of the stalls, and closed it, I bet she's busy right now... keke


My legs started to get real tired, if I fell down my cover would be blown, NOOOOO! He stood there eating as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. I heard the girl open the stall door WITHOUT flushing the toilet, too disgusting for me to handle. More sounds of high heels hit’s the ground before water began dripping.

 

Five minutes quickly passed as I silently screamed in my head. I heard as the restroom door opened, she's gone! I'm HOMEFREE! "OMG! Lee Rae Mi! OMG it's YOU!" a voice screamed, another girl has entered the restroom. This is SO stupid. Wait, did that girl just say Lee Rae Mi? That’s the schools Queenka!


"Hey I have to use the restroom do you mind?" I heard the jerk ask quietly. OMO?!? HE HAS TO GO?!? NOW?!? WHY NOW OF ALL THE TIMES!?!


PIECE OF DOG POO!!! I placed my leg down carefully hoping that I won't make any noises out of the ordinary that would somehow cause the stall door to fly open. The stall didn't open though, thank goodness, I love these stalls, haha!


I was about to turn around when I heard the sound of zippers PING! HOW CAN HE GO WITH ME IN HERE?!? His zippers continued to slowly, is he tormenting me? I think my face is getting red again, aishi.


I closed my eyes and placed my left hand over my eyes while my other hand just held the noodles. The stall door surprisingly slammed open, the girls had somehow discovered us! Run for the hills! Abandon boat! Abandon boat! All man for himself(Herself in this case). "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT LOOKS LIKE!!!" I screamed. The jerk had finally registered what was happening into his pea sized brain before turned around. Unconsciously he was exposing himself to the eyes of the girls before us.

 

Noticing the situation at hand, I pulled my hand down and lounged at him causing him to teeter back, sitting on the toilet with me literally sitting on him! The only reason to why I had done such an embarrassing thing was to help the jerk out, because he had his zipper ped. Why did I go and help the jerk out? Because I am God(Joking).


I turned my head around staring at the girls, the more I try to help, the more crazy things became. "Rae Mi unnie! People these days are so creative, doing these sort of things in the restroom! Maybe you should try this with your boyfriend Eun Byul,“ said a girl, whose skirt was literally VERY short, the girl behind her wasn’t any better, and she was the Queenka.


"Eun Byul,” Queenka Lee Rae Mi said. OMO, her voice! She was the person who was trying to and kill Eun Byul! Queenka Lee Rae Mi, I have your secret in my hands, I can bend and break you, because I know of your one devious plot in an attempt to /kill Eun Byul.


Eun Byul looked up, but his eyes barely even looked at her. What a jerk, how can he act so calm in this situation? His ex-girlfriend is basically sizing me up with her look that could kill. "What?" he asked staring at her with bored eyes.

 


"I can't believe you! YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH ME AND WHAT DO YOU DO NOW? How dare you try to this girl after our emotional break up!“ Rae Mi screamed her eyes glared at me with so much anger.


Emotional break up? Is that what she wants to call it? She really knows how to exaggerate, more than I do(That is seriously very not normal). Queenka Rae Mi continued to shout nonsense and a few cuss words would come out ever so often and she stopped abruptly to intake air, letting Eun Byul respond to her immature behavior.

 

"So what? It has nothing to do with you if I want to this girl or not." he said his arms wrapping around my waist! This jerk is going to get it from me! Aigoo, using me as a plot to send Rae Mi into a heart attack is just TOO cruel. I just sat there staring blankly at him, shocked and confused, I told you guys I'm not all that smart, when was I ever smart?


The girl next to Rae Mi started coming closer while sniffing. "ARE THOSE SHIN NOODLES?!?" she screamed her eyes staring at the noodles in my hands. She ran over and pulled the noodles from my hand and ran out over to Lee Rae Mi, I guess today's not my day.


Finally I got out of my daze and got off of Eun Byul's lap while my eyes twitched angrily because of the girl who had stolen my noodles. I will definitely sue her for vandalism! I stood up turning around, before hearing the sound of zippers zipping.


Rae Mi stood there silently, but I could tell she was really angry. Rae Mi took the noodles from the girl next to her and threw the boiling hot contents at ME! WTF?!? SHOULDN'T SHE BE THROWING THAT AT HER EX-BOYFRIEND?!? She’s CRAZY!


I watched as the noodles came out and the water too, I dodged the noodles, but not the water. The boiling water splattered all over my hand, causing it to recoil automatically. I bit my lips trying my hardest now to look like a coward in front of Rae Mi. I KNOW that my hand is probably swelling and red, but that didn’t stop me from holding my head up high, just like my umma taught me.


Eun Byul watched as she did that, WTF?!? Shouldn't he be macho man and come to people's rescue?!? MY HAND HURTS SO BAD! That jerk knows of nothing but himself, I bet he secretly kisses the mirror because he is in love with himself so much. Aigoo, what a jerk!


"You better watch your back cause you'll be in your coffin before you know it!" sneered Rae Mi as she threw the now empty noodles cup onto the ground. I wonder why everyone voted her for Queenka, was it because she tried the innocent act or is it because everyone was blinded by her beauty.


"That was a waste of good noodles Rae Mi unnie,” screeched the girl next to Rae Mi kneeling onto the ground looking at the noodles in pain. I’ve Never seen a noodle addict as big as her, though I myself am a noodle addict, but not as much as her.


Eun Byul stood up walked over to Rae Mi's direction, stepping on the poor noodles on his way. His hand raised and he instantly slapped Rae Mi on the face. The other girl and I watched in horror, scooting away from the two in fear.


OMO! I can't believe he hits GIRLS! That jerk! "Don't ever touch my possesions, 'cause it belongs to me!" said Eun Byul in a cold voice. Who is he referring to me OR the noodles? Like I said before, I'm pretty stupid, bite me! Ha, but you guys can’t figure out who he’s talking to too, right? That’s what I thought!


I watched as he picked up the noodles cup, stared at it in pain, before walked over to my side and grabbed onto my BURNT hand! My eyes widened as I bit my lip, trying to stop myself before I cry out in pain I don't think he was referring to me, since he‘s so cruel to me! He pushed the restroom door open and hastily pulled me out with him. WHAT ABOUT MY PORTABLE STOVE? THAT THING COSTED ME MORE MONEY THAN A REAL STOVE WOULD BE, since it's "portable" and all...


BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG... THE BELL JUST RANG, I’M GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS!!!


I pulled my BURNT hand out of his grasp, quickly as I ran down the hallway, and yes, tripped on a pencil. I wanted to look like those movie stars running down the hall, beautifully and gracefully, but I ended up tripping! This is the WORST day ever!


I heard him chuckling behind me, this is TOO embarrassing! I stood up and fixed my school uniform, lips trembling. I started to run again, I wanted to get away from him, it's too embarrassing. I wasn't running to be exact, it was more like limping =_=.