Chapter 10

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!

 

I swung my arms around tiredly trying to find a place to stay, sincerely... since I have left Eun Byul's house... I kinda feel really guilty... causing his house to lock down and all...


I'll just apologize to him, praying that he won't rip my head off while I'm at it >_<. Forget about apologizing to him... he doesn't even go to my school, I'll just pretend I don't know him. We probably won't ever meet again for the rest of my life, so why do I have to worry?


I should live a care free Eun-Byul's-Not-Gonna-Kill-Me life! I looked around my eyes wandering around trying to find a place to stay for tonight. I swear the weather is so freaky! All of a sudden it rains then... then... it's all dry... and stuff(Obviously the author is messing with Min Hee!).


I noticed a small red roofed doghouse before turning away from it. Never again will I EVER try to crawl into a dog house... EVER! Not after that incident with Eun Byul... It's too embarrassing to remember >_<.


I looked around again before walking over and grabbing a newspaper from a box and then finding myself a good bush. I finally found one before spreading the newspaper on the ground and then laid down on it. I placed another newspaper on myself and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.


The events at Eun Byul's house just kept popping into my head... I really feel VERY guilty =_=. I looked around and noticed a couple of bums laying around sleeping next to bushes just like me *sigh*. I need to sleep before school starts!


Next Morning


Yawning lightly I sat up folding the newspaper that had covered me for the night and smiled. It's a sunny day today, kinda windy but still warm! I looked down and noticed... I was still wearing Eun Byul's clothing, I have to go return this to him >_<.


I have to do it... have to give him back all that's his and tell him sorry for making his house lock down >_<. I walked down the sidewalk looking around before running towards my house and tried to turn the door knob, but it seems umma has locked it =_=.


I ran around to the other side of the house and knocked onto oppa Jin Soo's window loudly. "Yah! Jin Soo! Open up! I need my uniform! Come on!" I cried knocking harder on Jin Soo's window. Jin Soo's head popped up and he pulled the window open looking at me smirking lightly.


"Look what the dogs dragged in." he said laughing lightly at his "funny" joke. "Whatever! Just go open the front door so I can get ready for school!" I shouted at him angrily. "No," he said attempting to close the window but I was pushing it back up. Jin Soo's chest made me shiver in disgust *barfs*.


I smirked, there's only one more solution for this. I pulled out an envelope smirking at him(Yes, Min Hee brings this envelope with her everywhere). I pulled out a couple of photo's and held them out so that Jin Soo could see them. "You see these!?! They're going to be plastered all over the internet, newspaper, and your school, if you don't let me in." I said grinning at his horrified face.


He reached out trying to grab the photo's, and we started to tug at them back and forth. "GIVE THEM BACK OPPA!" I screamed pulling at them with all my strength, sending Jin Soo out of the window. The window suddenly slammed shut as Jin Soo and I stared in shock. "NOOOOO!" I screamed scratching at the window with all my might.


I turned around glaring at Jin Soo with all my might and noticed something that stopped my horrible glaring. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You're in your boxers!?! OMG!!! HEART BOXERS!?! ARE YOU THAT DESPARATE!?!" I shouted hooting with laughter. "Shut the hell up!" he said trying to cover up his boxers, but failed.


I placed the photos back into the envelope and stuffed them into Eun Byul's jeans and frowned. I'll have to go ask Ay Young to let me borrow one of her uniforms. "Let me borrow your pants!" cried Jin Soo as I turned around glaring at him. "Wait until mom get's home smart . Just wait here and let all of the grandma's next door get a view of your fine !" I said laughing and walked away.


"Min Hee!" he cried. I turned around and winked at him, that's what he gets for chasing after me the other day, helping Rae Mi against me. Bastard gets what he deserves *sigh*... being in his boxers isn't so bad... seriously... but I kinda feel bad for him... oh well...


I walked down the street towards Ay Young's house stopping, didn't she leave me for Lee Hyun Joo!?! Aishi =_=... what am I suppose to do now? My pride won't let me knock on the door... I won't come crawling to her... I WON'T!


I'll just sneak into her room and steal a uniform! That's it! I walked around her house and noticed an open window... she opened her window! I must have good luck today or something. I crawled into the window my arms lifting me inside as I looked around noticing no one was in the room.


Looking around I noticed this was Ay Young's room! I walked over looking for her closet, seeing it I peered and grabbed a school uniform off of the rack. I turned around and screamed out. Ay Young stood before me staring at me with sleepy eyes. "Min Hee? OMG! MIN HEE!" she cried wrapping her arms around my neck hugging me to her.


"Let go!" I cried pushing her away, obviously still mad about the whole her ditching me for Lee Hyun Joo thing. "Min Heeeeee... I'm sooooooooooooo sorry! I didn't know what to do! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!!! PLEASE!" she cried sniffing lightly.


"No." I said firmly watching her pout and widen her eyes. "I was in debt! I didn't know what to do! You were the only person that I could count on to help me!" she cried pouting her lips and looked at me pathetically.


I sighed lightly... how can I NOT forgive her? "Fine fine! I forgive you... I need to borrow one of your school uniforms." I said sighing again. "THANK YOU! It's ok with me! Why are you wearing boy clothes!?! Where'd my innocent Min Hee get boy clothing?" she asked teasing and hugging me. "I'll tell you later." I said walking into her restroom and wearing on the school clothes.


I neatly folded Eun Byul's clothes and walked out. Ay Young looked at me before looking at the clothing in my hands and giggled. "Did you get a boyfriend!?!" she asked me excitedly. "No... I just borrowed clothes... it rained and I had no where to stay... I got grounded by umma again !" I fell backwards staring at the brown and moldy looking thing and was about to barf when the door creaked open. "Min Hee! Look I even ironed the outfit for you!" said Ay Young as she stared at my open-mouth and wide-fish-like eyes.


"Why are you on the floor looking at my DBSK collection?" she asked setting the clothes onto her bed. "Because... because... YOU STOLE CHANGMIN'S UNDERWEAR!?!" I shouted as she ran over muffling my mouth. "SHHHH!!! Someone might hear you!" she said shushing me.


"Why didn't you at least wash the thing!?!" I cried pointing at the cloth that's all moldy and brown. "NO WAY! Why would I do that!?! I don't want to wash out all the Changminnyness out of it!" she said as I stared at her.


"Changminnyness!?! That's not even a word... You're so obssessed!" I cried as she giggled lightly. "You noticed!?! You better not tell anyone about this!" she said raising her fists at me. "Ok...ok! You don't have to get all defensive on me!" I said assuring her by waving my hands at her.


"Thanks Min Hee! You want me to tell you the adventure I had while stealing his underwear!?! IT WAS AMAZING!" she said her eyes shining. "N...NO! NO WAY!!!" I said waving my hands and shaking my head *shivers*.


My friends a maniac T_T... I just pick the best people to be friends with. "Let's go to school!" she said as I looked at her clock and nodded my head. We walked out of her room and out of her door walking together silently down the sidewalk.


"Sooo... how's Hyun Joo and you doing?" I asked her looking at her. "Pretty o.k." she said as I nodded my head along. "Hey Min Hee... where's your backpack?" asked Ay Young as I looked behind my back to notice nothing on it. I guess I left it at Eun Byul's house!?! There's another reason why I need to go to Eun Byul's house... everythings against me today.


The high school quickly came into view as we walked slowly into the gate and walked into the long hallways... it was quite empty... since we came a little early... empty schools scare the crap out of me.


We walked to our lockers and quietly took out our books and walked to class together(For those who don't know... Ay Young and Min Hee had class together). "Ay Young let me borrow a pencil and some paper." I said holding my hands out. "Why do you need a pencil... this is study hall... you really don't need a pencil." said Ay Young as she handed me a pencil and some pieces of paper.


"I know... I just wanna draw..." I said taking the pencil and pieces of papers from her. She pulled out her iPod and started to listen to it as I started to draw. I first drew a stick figure(Has no drawing skills what-so-ever). Then I named it Rae Mi and laughed looking at Ay Young to see she hadn't noticed.


Then I drew another stick figure that loomed over Rae Mi's figure and named it Min Hee... next thing I knew I was poking Rae Mi's figure with the pencil filling the head of the stick figure with little dots. "Die... die...die!" I said. I continued to do this until Rae Mi's face was black with dense little dots. The bell abruptly rang snapping Ay Young out of her music listening and me out of stabbing Rae Mi's stick figure of a head.


People filled the classroom and the teacher walked in before the bell rung again. People started to talk to each other and the teacher worked on her work. Ay Young started to listen to her music again as I just sat there staring at nothing in particular. 30 minutes passed and I started to draw again.


"Hey... whose that!?! OMG! SO HOTT!" said a girl as she ran over to the window and other girls followed her. "He's at the front gate! What's he doing there!?!" another girl said tilting her head dreamily. "He's so hott!" another girl sighed. Ay Young walked over to the window too. I continued to sit there and draw... I was on the roll people! The drawings turning out soooooo good!


The door to our classroom slammed open and a girl walked in looking around. She walked over and tapped me lightly on the shoulder. "Are you Lee Min Hee!?! A guy at the back gate is looking for you! The teacher says you better get rid of him fast!" said the girl as I looked at her. She walked over to a girl behind me and smiled nicely. "A hott guy at the front gate is looking for you..." she said as I frowned... How come a hott guy at the front gate is looking for her!?! Why do I get the one at the back gate!?! SO UNFAIR!


Who could be looking for me!?! I frowned in confusion before standing up and walking out of the door with Ay Young walking next to me, chattering excitedly. "Who is it!?!" she said excitedly. "I don't know..." I said as I walked down the stairs and pushed the back door of the school open and looked out. A guy at the back gate is looking for me?


Aish... is he... OMG! What is HE doing here!?! The girls in the front gate had somehow ran all the way to the back gate and started closing in around us... staring at the guy before me...