Chapter 9

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!

 


I just know who that person is... Rae Mi... she's the ONLY one wearing stilettos in this house. I jumped away from Eunbyul falling onto the floor with a *thud*. Rae Mi glared at me as she walked into the room her eyes literally spitting fire.


Eunbyul closed his eyes and fell back to sleep as I looked at him. Isn't he afraid that she's going to kill him in his sleep!?! Rae Mi wagged her index finger at me telling me to come with her. I shook my head and she took a step forward the sound of her stilettos hitting the floor was quite loud.


I stood up picking up my bag and followed her out of the room. She stopped as she turned around and looked at me, her face looked tired? "Min Hee... go home." said Rae Mi. I obeyed her running down the stairs, what? She's right I should go home... I really don't belong here!


I smiled at Rae Mi as she smiled back, a sweet pure smile. She really was sweet in her own way... I think... Whatever... I walked out of the door looking around at the night sky. Today was pretty long... I wonder what time it is...


As I walked out of the gate I noticed a black BMW was parked at the front gate. Dang Eunbyul is freaking rich if he owns one of those!!! The door of the BMW opened and I stared at the person walking out!


He, like I, stared at me with utmost interest. Ok... so the car doesn't belong to Eunbyul... maybe this is his bro "Hey... you!" called out the guy that walked out... HIS HAIRS YELLOW(well... blonde looking?)!!!


I pointed a finger at myself as I stared at him. "Yes! You!" he said as he combed his hair with his hands. I blinked to keep myself from staring at the hot guy. He walked over to me as I stood there looking at him.


He suddenly took a hold of my hand as I pulled away from him. STALKER!!! KIDNAPPER!!! I struggled as he took a hold of my hand again. "Let go you kidnapper!" I cried.


"Who are you calling... ####!" he said I bit his hands... but he wouldn't ####ing let go!!! LET GO DAMNIT!!! "####... Rae Mi owes me double the amount!" he cried as he pulled me with him over to the BMW.


Rae Mi wants me dead!?! NOOOOOO!!! "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! NICE DUDE PLEASE LET ME GO!" I cried as he pushed me into the BMW passenger seat. He didn't answer me as he locked the door and got in his side of the seat.


I kicked the door as he grabbed a hold of my wrists and glared at me. "You kick my precious car again and I WILL kill you!" he shouted as I sank down into the nice cushiony seat.


He drove around for a while before he stopped and pushed me out of the car... We were in front of a RIVER!!! He's not planning on throwing me in the river is he!?!? I DON'T LIKE THE THOUGHT OF DROWNING!!! Though I quite like the water...


"I DON'T WANT TO DIE DROWNING!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN LEARNED THE PLEASURE OF LIFE YET!!!" I cried as I hung onto his arm. "You haven't?" he said as he chuckled lightly.


"Well let's start over... My names Kim Kyung Rok and I'm going to show you the pleasure of life." he said chuckling again. I looked at him letting go of his arm before backing up. THIS GUY IS NUTS!!! EVEN MORE NUTS THAN EUNBYUL!!!


"You're crazy!!! Stay away from me!" I cried shocked by his crazy statement. "What if I don't want to stay away from you? What are you going to do? Hm?" he said taking a step closer to me so that I could feel his hot breath against my cheeks...

 


Chapter 8 B


I took a step back and yea... that's right people... I fell into the river. Head first drinking in the delicious water through my nose. Great isn't it? I was being SARCASTIC! I always manage to get myself into such dangerously crazy messes like this, how I hate myself >_<.


Why am I such a loser? =_=. Did I ever tell anyone that I didn't know how to swim I hands flailed madly in the air as I started choking on the salty water of the river thinking of random things. "Ki... msafdsa." I cried out trying to call Kim Kyung Rok's name but failed miserably when I felt my self being dragged away by the current of the river.


The storm was rising again, the waves splashed the water everywhere as I tried the best to get air into my pathetic lungs. Even though I was in a dangerous situation I couldn't help but be thinking... What the hell is Rae Mi and Eun Byul doing right now


Not that I care or anything... I'm just wondering that's all... Seriously!!! You guys believe me right? Right? They can be eating dirt for all I care... wait... I take that back! Eating dirt might be very interesting to look at... hehe...


My head bobbed up and down with the waves as I tried to spit out the salty water that had gone into my mouth. Where the hell are you Kim Kyung Rok Wait... Rae Mi sent him out here to drown me after all >_<... he wouldn't save me would he? I'm a dead duck >_<... drowning ... I hate salty water too >_<!


I'm so random at times like this, random and slow is how most people describe me =_=. I glanced up trying to hold my breath so that I could float like how that swim instructor said. To tell you guys the truth I only took one day of the swim instructions. One thing for sure was that I only learned that to float you need to hold your breath and flap your feet around like a fish in water to swim, in this case it didn't work.


You wonder why I quit swimming lessons, right? For one the swimming instructor was gay. Reason number two was that someone called me fat! Can you believe that Me fat I can take Jin Soo's comments about me looking like a donut, but some kid coming up to me and calling me fat?


That literally killed my self-esteem people! Even though I was only 10 at the time and fat as a donut, I was so depressed that I got myself into a diet. I look better and feel better... though Jin Soo still calls me a donut, I do not look like one!


I floated a bit and I noticed someone at the other end of the river pulling off their shirt and jumping into the water, then they disappeared. That person must be crazy to be jumping into the river at this time of night with their shirt off...


I think the water that got in my head is getting to me because the person who jumped into the water resembles Eun Byul's bedridden look! I breathed in a gulp of air and held my breath again kicking my feet around like a fish trying to swim SOMEWHERE near the shore.


The more I kicked the more farther from the shore I became >_<. Something came out and grabbed onto my left arm as I cried out only to have more water come into my mouth. I HATE SQUIDS(Yes... I am VERY dumb >_<!!! I saw them killer squids on TV and it frapping made me freak out.


I struggled around and started kicking but the squid wouldn't let go. I don't want to die! "Yah! Stop struggling!" yelled an oh-so-familiar voice. I looked up blinking away the salty water that had gotten into my eyes. "EUN BYUL!" I cried shocked but happy that I wasn't going to die after all.


Another pair of arms managed to latch onto my right arm, catching me off guard. I turned to the side to notice Kim Kyung Rok there. Why is he helping Eun Byul save me? I'm confused! Isn't he on Rae Mi's side, which means... Isn't he against me living


"Let go Eun Byul!" cried Kyung Rok as he pulled me to his side as Eun Byul glared at him. Eun Byul pulled me to his side as Kyung Rok and him started playing tug-a-war. "You let go!" Eun Byul said back.


"Uh... people there's a storm going on! I don't want to die!" I cried as Eun Byul and Kyung Rok sneered at each other before swimming with me back to shore. I crawled onto the sand and started coughing and taking huge intakes of air into my lungs while looking at the cloudy formations of the sky.


Eun Byul angrily grabbed onto my left arm pulling me up while glaring at Kyung Rok at the same time. I cried out at being dragged by him away from Kyung Rok to... who knows where?


Kyung Rok grabbed onto my right arm and stopped Eun Byul from dragging me anymore. The sound of car horns honking caught all three of our attentions as we looked up to see Rae Mi waving to us.


What happened to the beautiful Rae Mi I saw this morning? Rae Mi's hair was clinging to her skin... her mascara had ran down her face... the lipstick she wore was faded... all I have to say was she looked like a mess!


What the heck happened to her? Did she happen to get into a fight? Eun Byul dragged me over to Rae Mi with Kyung Rok following us. "... the hell happened to you?" asked Eun Byul as he glanced at her, disgusted.


She didn't say anything; she only unlocked the car for us to get in. Is she embarrassed that Eun Byul saw her look like this? Just so that she knows... I would be too... Kyung Rok ran in front of Eun Byul and me, opening the door for me as I got into the car and watched as Kyung Rok pushed Eun Byul aside and got in, sitting next to me.


Eun Byul growled lowly as he opened the passenger seat and sat next to Rae Mi. Is he pissed? Nevermind... he IS pissed... What does Eun Byul have against Kyung Rok anyways?


Not that I care or anything... I'm just curious as to why they treat each other like enemies, let me rephrase that... Why DO they treat each other like enemies?


Are they brothers? Hm... what's Eun Byul's last name? Kyung Roks' is Kim... is Eun Byul's last name Kim too So many possiblities... or maybe they're love rivals! I'm thinking Kyung Rok loved Rae Mi BUT Rae Mi left him for Eun Byul... but Eun Byul doesn't love Rae Mi and Eun Byul hates Rae Mi because uh... he doesn't want Kyung Roks' leftovers?


Maybe THAT'S it! Rae Mi finally parked... in front of Eun Byul's house T_T... back to where I started... great... If I knew this would happen... I would of just stayed >_<!


Eun Byul pushed open his door getting out before Rae Mi even parked properly causing me to stare at him. Eun Byul opened the car door for me as I got out and quickly thanked him. Eun Byul smirked as he turned around slamming the door on Kyung Rok's flawless face....


Ooo... that's got to hurt *cringe*... Eun Byul quickly ushered me into the house as I looked back to notice Rae Mi opening the door for Kyung Rok smiling very sweetly... it's a TRUE smile!!! That's weird... I KNEW IT! So Kyung Rok WAS Rae Mi's past boyfriend, right?!?


I give up! Trying to decipher all this is giving me a major headache! "Yah... babo... get over here!" cried Eun Byul wagging his finger at me. I walked over to him as he opened the front door for me as I again said an inaudable thanks.


Kyung Rok and Rae Mi walked in with each other as Eun Byul rubbed his forehead and sighed, while sitting on the couch. "I'm going to bed." said Eun Byul sighing again before standing up and walking up the stairs. "Babo... aren't you coming?" he asked as I looked at him then at Rae Mi...


I nodded before following him up the stairs. "Yah... Kyung Rok... I don't have any extra rooms so go home and sleep at your own house." said Eun Byul without turning his head. "Doesn't matter... I can just sleep with her." said Kyung Rok shrugging while pointing his finger at me.


"Too bad, cause she's sleeping with me!" said Eun Byul as he grabbed me by the arm and forcefully pulled me up the stairs with him . What the hell is that suppose to mean I'm not gonna sleep with him! Though I really wanna >_<... hahah Gotcha... I was joking with you all! ha ha ha... you get it right? ha ha ha *ahem* anyways...


Eun Byul continued to pull me with him as Kyung Rok just trailed after us while Rae Mi slithered on the floor from the tears that she had cried. Ok... FINE... The Rae Mi slithering thing was just a part of my crazy imagination >_<... If only it was real >.<.


It'd be something that I would want to watch EVERYDAY of my life. That was quite random, like always. I tried to pull my arms away from Eun Byul's but by that tight grip that he has on my arm... I don't think I'll ever get it back!


"Kyung Rok oppa... you can sleep with me if you want!" said Rae Mi. She called him oppa! That's crazy!!! She looks like an ahjumma! I giggled lightly at my own joke and noticed Rae Mi throw a glare at me.


"Nah... I'm sleeping with them tonight... just to make sure they don't do anything naughty!" he said while Rae Mi pouted angrily. Is it me or does it seem like once Kyung Rok is here Eun Byul is like... kicked out of the picture?


"I don't want to sleep alone oppa! I want to sleep with you!" whined Rae Mi as she tugged onto Kyung Rok's shirt, his expression changed from annoyed to totally pissed in like 5 seconds. "Whatever!" he roared as I covered my ears while Rae Mi smiled brightly.


"Really oppa" asked Rae Mi still tugging onto his shirt. Eun Byul pulled me down the hall hurriedly as I suppressed a cry from the pain in my arm. He pushed open a big dark brown mahogany door and pushed me in hurriedly.


I stared at the room before me, damn it's HUGE!!! ENORMOUS is more like it! The bed was clean with white bed sheets on it and a big screen TV was across from the bed. This room is TWICE the size of the one I was in a moment ago!!!


Man these people are rich >_<... how come only people like me who work really hard and has to be middle statused We never get anywhere near rich in this lifetime! I turned and looked at another mahogany door with a really beautiful crystal looking doorknob... I wonder if it's real hm...


Since they're so rich... I think it is! I'm gonna go over there and bite it and see... but first... that bed looks so comfy !!! I started walking my way over to the bed totally mesmerized by it's whiteness and uh everything else.


"Where do you think you're going?" Eun Byul asked be holding onto my hair lightly, holding me back from going over to the comfy looking bed. I turned around angrily but seeing his smirk just made me lose all the anger that was in me >_<...


Suddenly all the lights turned off and Eun Byul started cussing out like mad, ok... maybe a little more than mad. What the hell is going on?!? I looked around only to see darkness as Eun Byul moved away from me, probably trying to find the light switch or something.


The doors opened and Kyung Rok and Rae Mi ran in, I suspected so because Rae Mi's heels kept clacking on the ground as she ran in. I felt a big button and wondered to myself if this was the light switch. My hands pressed against the button and the lights . But, the only problem was the loudest noise erupted throughout the house, like a siren that called out for tornadoes or something. I ed my hands against my ears trying to block out the horrid noise that was giving me a major headache.


"####!!! YOU DID NOT JUST FAWKING PUSH THAT BUTTON!!!" Eun Byul screamed while I stood there unable to process what he was saying. "WHAT?!?" I screamed back. "I thought it was a light switch!" I screamed into his ear as he pushed me away. I think I better run for it... in which I did, I pushed open the mahogany doors and ran out of the room and noticed a metal block running down the window as if to seal it.


I managed to push open the door and lunge out before a metal stop come down and completely blocked the door. I looked at the window to notice Eun Byul, Kyung Rok, and Rae Mi running to the living room. Soon Eun Byul got to the window and started to wave his fists at me while Rae Mi cried like a baby and Kyung Rok just stood there unable to register what the hell was going on.


I guess I'm just VERY lucky that Eun Byul hasn't beaten me to a bloody pulp yet... I wonder... What the hell did I do to his house by pushing that button anyways?