Chapter 6

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!

 

 


~Next Morning~

~~~~~~~~~~~~


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed a voice into the morning air. I woke up my hands brushing against my eyes.


"STOP SCREAMING! HOW CAN I GET SOME BEAUTY SLEEP DARN IT!?!" I screamed angrily. I grumbled under my breathe absently as I fixed myself up for school.


Finishing I walked out of my room in my high school uniform down to the kitchen. Wait... something seemed really wrong... and I mean REALLY wrong.


"Jin Soo??? Is that you!?!" I asked looking at the figure with their back turned from me. "MIN HEE!!!" Jin Soo roared angrily, his eyes were glowing red!


"Uh... Haha… Jin Soo Oppa... Good morning!" I said trying to best my innocent smile. "WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY ING HAIR?!?!?!?!?" he screamed angrily at me.


I cringed in fright. "What the is this, damn it? YOU ING PUT TAPE IN MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!" he screamed continuously. "I TRIED TO TAPE THE HAIR BACK ON, BUT IT WOULDN'T WORK SO I USED GLUE!" I screamed back. Oops.


He stared at me, steam coming out of his ears. Maybe it's about time I ran... I was about to turn around and run when Jin Soo grabbed onto my wrist, he knows me too well =_=.


"You are going to talk to Umma about this!" he said angrily twisting my arm. "Um...UMMA? It's not that serious! UMMA DOESN'T HAVE TO KNOW!!!" I screeched, frightened at the thought of umma knowing.


Umma was what you called a very loving and sweet woman, but don't get on her bad side. "Yes, she does." said Jin Soo smirking now. I was about to tear up, darn Jin Soo. Did I tell you guys that Jin Soo was a mommies boy?


IF HE TELLS UMMA I WILL GET IN BIG TROUBLE! SHE'LL GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT!!! I HATE THE SILENT TREATMENT! When she gives me the silent treatment, she also locks me out of the house.


Umma gives harsh punishments but you get use to it, her punishment gives me reasons to be away from Jin Soo, which is a good thing but not in this case.


I love my umma even though she's a very, um, frank woman. When I was in first grade and I accidentally threw a cookie at the teacher, well it was more like purposely.


You see the teacher won't let me go to the restroom because she was being racist I threw my chocolate chip cookie at her, oh yeah and she was Korean.


Maybe she was ist? Oh wait she's a woman too or is she? Maybe she had surgery? Well, that explains the beard. Maybe she had a gender transplant. Because whenever she moved her s went right and her went left, is that a weird thing?


If that didn't explain it I don't know what... I was called to the principles office because I knocked my teacher unconscious with my week old cookie.


The principle called my parents, my dad wasn't home but my mom was, I was so afraid I peed in my pants. So my mom had to bring a pair of pants with her. My mother was so embarrassed of me.


She kept sending glares at me while the principle wasn't looking, they were talking about me AGAIN. When my mother asked me why, I told her the exact same thing I told you guys, and I got a week of no cookies, it .


She didn't take my TV away from me, well she took away my barney toys and the Teletubies too, but I stole daddies o book to look at, it was pretty interesting, if I was a guy T_T...


Back to the present now, Jin Soo glared at me angry but scheming on what to tell umma. "If you tell umma then I'll tell on you first!" I said trying to manipulate him so that he would surrender. "I dare you to!" he said smirking.


"I'll tell her you got drunk! THERE! Then you'll get in trouble, not me!" I said smiling at my smartness all of a sudden. "Really? Tell her then, because she already knows!" he shouted back at me.


She knows? When did that happen? If she knew about him getting drunk all the time, wouldn’t his buttocks be on the wall by now? I looked at Jin Soo speechless. "How about I'll tell her you collect condoms?" I said to him. "Condoms? I don't collect condoms!" he screeched.


"I'll just buy some and put it into your room and then frame you! Then you'll get into trouble!" I said with an evil laugh in a devious sort of way. "Frame who, Min Hee?" asked a voice behind me.


I turned around carefully, tears filling my eyes. "Umma... I was just joking! You know that right?" I said stupidly looking at umma with puppy eyes.


Umma looked at me. "Right..." she said sarcastically. "Yup!" I said my heart beating to the point it might pop out from fear. "Min Hee, no cookies for a month, and give me your house key." said Umma, holding her hands out.


I glared at Jin Soo as he just smirked back at me. Jin Soo is such a jerk, he went and called umma! He cheated! That’s SO unfair! My lips trembled as I took out my house keys and held them out to her, I held on tight but she forcefully yanked them from my hands, leaving them empty.


Cookies I can live with, but kicking me out of the house because of Jin Soo is just ENOUGH! The next thing I knew, I was on the floor begging umma to forgive me! I'm so pathetic =.=.


Where am I going to live for the next month? Umma will call Ay Young's mother and say that if I happen to come by, don't let me in. My umma is so cruel to me, now I have to live on the street like those beggars!


"Min Hee go to school," said umma as she walked away leaving me laying there on the floor hopelessly. "You cheater!" I said to Jin Soo with a menacing glint in my eyes.


"You deserved it!" he said back folding his hands. I watched as Jin Soo took a banana and walked out of the door to his school, SangGo High. You're all wondering how was he at my school when he went to SangGo High, huh?


Well my brother is a drinking teenager who skips classes every so often, but he manages to get top grades at his school >_<. I hope Jin Soo turns into a monkey and then our neighbors monkey will chase after him all day wanting to mate with him or something!


Jin Soo is big jerk who knows nothing but to pick on me. I picked up my bag and walked out of the door before turning around and giving it one last final look.


"I'll see you next month, door!" I said dramatically before walking to school. I walked past Ay Young's house to see that she wasn't there. Ay Young and I would always walk to school together but today she's not here.


I bet she's with Hyun Joo. I thought our friendship would last, I guess guys are going to tear us apart! "Who needs her?" I asked absently to no one at all.


Along the way to school, I felt someone brush past me and turned to look, it was Ay Young and Hyun Joo.


I turned away and flipped my hair at the two. *snaps finger* I'm cool like that! I walked quickly into the school without turning back!


I walked to my classroom and took a seat, and laid my head onto the table tiredly. I wonder what's today for lunch... hm... Wait! My portable stove!


Why'd I forget about that thing? It costs a lot! I quickly scrambled from my seat with my bag, and ran into the girls restroom. Where's the stove?


I looked at the spot I remembered it was at, and there it was! MY STOVE! My poor portable stove, I will never leave you in the restroom again. You can never trust the things people put in this restroom *ahem*.

 

I placed the stove into my bag and walked out of the restroom. Closing my eyes for a moment I began walking back to my first class. "Where'd you hear that from?" said a squeaky voice.


"What are you guys talking about?" I asked the two girls that sat together. "THE TOP ILJEENS DUH!" said one of the girls. I looked at them quite retardedly.


"Uh... you go ahead and talk then!" I said as I walked over to my desk and sat down. Girls are always so stupid, wait I'm a girl! Never mind about the comment.


"Eun Byul oppa is so hot!" one of the girls squealed causing me to look in their direction. Did I hear right? Did they just say Eun Byul?


"Eunbyul?" I said. The girls looked at me. "Don't you know? Eun Byul oppa is one of the top Iljeens at SangGo High!" the girls squealed again causing me to cover my ears.


Eunbyul? Top Iljeen? That means... holy crap! No wonder Rae Mi went out with the guy! "Are Iljeens famous?" I asked the girls. "YES! Haven't you a brain?" one of the girls asked.


I glared at her before I laid by head down onto the table thinking. Iljeens are famous... so... that means... What does that mean? *scratch head*...


No need to ruin my day with this thinking stuff... I closed my eyes laying there resting for a bit. Abruptly the bell rang and the classroom started to fill up.


Today's so boring... *zzzzzzzzzzz*

 


BRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... the school bell rang as I spranged out of my seat suddenly and ran out of the room like every other student.


School has ended what do I do now? Go to the arcade! That's a great idea! Arcade equals fun! I picked up my bag and took the bus to the arcade. Yes, Min Hee is a video game addict, no need to hate, keke.


"Min Hee..." said a deep voice behind me. I turned around stupidly and suddenly with curiosity at who had called my name.