Chapter 7

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!

 

 

"Min Hee... so how's it going?" said Jin Soo smirking at me. "Fine, but how about your bald spot?" I shot back at him and grinned in victory as he glared at me in hatred.


"Have fun finding a place to stay!" said Jin Soo as he stalked away from the place I was, standing with his friends. "Jerk!" I said to myself as I kicked the machine that I was standing next to.


Jin Soo will one day DIE in my hands! I laughed dramatically out loud before noticing a couple of people were staring in my direction. Faking a couple of coughs I pretended to be looking at some interesting games.


Sighing, I turned around deciding to head to someplace else. I looked around when I noticed someone's back was towards me. OMG THIS Y BACK LOOKS SO FAMILIAR!!!!!


WHOSE Y BACK IS THIS?!?!?!? SHIN! IT'S SHIN'S BACK!! I jumped up in joy. Shin has finally come to my rescue from this gay town!!!


MY SHIN HAS FINALLY COME FOR ME!!! "SHIN!!!" I screamed in joy as I jumped up and hugged "Shin's" y back. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!


SHIN HAS FINALLY COME! Ever since I saw GOONG, I loved Shin! So whenever I see anyone's back I would think it was Shin. Wouldn't you say that this would be a good way to get guys?


Say he has a y back and he'll probably believe it, instead of thinking you are a total retard! My arms were wrapped around "Shin's" back as I drooled.


He has such a smexy smell too!!! *drool* "SHIN!!!" I said dreamily again as I hugged harder onto Shin. I felt Shin's hand come out and attempted to push my head away from his back, which failed. I feel like a total slug.


"I WOB YOU SHIN DON'T PUSH ME AWAY!" I said as I clung to "Shin's" back like a monkey. "DUDE! THERE'S A MONKEY ON YOUR BACK!" screamed someone as they pointed at me.


I attempted to bite their finger but clinging to Shin I couldn't =_=. "I'M NOT A MONKEY!!!!! I'M CHAE GYUNG!!!" I screeched as I clung on tighter to "Shin".


I FEEL SO MUCH LIKE CHAE GYUNG AND THIS IS SHIN-EUN BYUL? "You're such a retard." he said nimbly as I fell dramatically onto the floor.


WHERE DID MY SHIN GO?!? I looked around the arcade to find no Shin in sight. Was it my mind that played tricks on me? Eun Byul's back couldn't be smexy! No flapping way!


"Aren't you suppose to be at my school waiting for me?" he asked looking at me. "How could I be at your school waiting for you when you're here?" I asked.


OMG! HAHA! OOOO I SMART MOUTHED HIM!!! I FEEL SO SMART TODAY!!! If only I was smart like that everyday -_-. "She got you dude!" said another guy standing next to Eun Byul. Thank you Mr. Pointy Finger.


I stood up and dusted my outfit off. "You go first. I have business to take care of." said Eun Byul as the guy next to him walked away from us.


"You!" he said as he pointed a finger at me. "You... what? You trai or You phai?" I asked him using Vietnamese words then laughing at my joke.


He looked at me as if I was stupid, in this case yes; I was being retarded. "Whatever." he said as he took a hold of my wrist and started to drag me.


WHERE IS HE TAKING ME THINK FAST MIN HEE(why do I always talk to myself as if I was the third person?)! I managed to pull his hand from my wrist! YAY!


I fell onto the floor laying there twitching as people passing by watched in excitement. "What the f*** are you doing?" Eunbyul asked looking at me with a weird expression.


"OMG! SHE'S HAVING A SEIZURE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!" screamed a lady as people started to form a circle around Eun Byul and I.


"SHE'S FAKING IT D***IT!" said Eunbyul as he pulled me by the arm. I started to make weird noises and continued to twitch in satisfaction.


The people around glared at Eun Byul as he lets go of my arm making me fall onto the ground, afraid my drool would get on him. They stopped paying attention to me as they pointed and lectured Eun Byul.

 


“Shut up!” he shouted. “Is that how you talk to your elders? I knew it! Teenagers these days are so disrespectful!” shouted a woman as she slammed her heavy purse onto Eun Byuls’ head. Wakakaka, you go girl! Hit him harder! “Aishi! Ahjooma! What the hell?” shouted Eun Byul as the woman slapped him on the him with her purse again, probably because he called her ahjooma


I started to crawl away in a ridiculous way. I was still on the floor as I heard Eun Byul proclaim, "STOP! SHE'S GONE!". I started to crawl away at an even faster rate when I heard that >_<.


Which way to go now? Left? Or Right? I started to crawl to the right, now I know how worms feel when they have to slither around all the time, it feels disgusting. I was stopped when I saw a pair of black high heel boots in front of me...


These can't be Eun Byul's... he doesn't wear high heeled boots, does he? "Min Hee dear..." said Rae Mi as she waved her hands for Suh Joo Young to pick me up, in which she did well, too well.


I stared from Joo Young to Rae Mi repeatedly before stopping. "Why didn't you come to the rooftop the other day? Why were you running from me?" said Rae Mi tapping on my cheek lightly with her red painted fingernails.


"I was um... running from my brother not you!" I said. She looked at me in a disbelieving sort of way before smiling at me. Why's she smiling so evilly? What the crap is she thinking of? If only I had the mind of a Queenka, never mind =_=.


"If you think that you can steal Eun Byul away from me, than just try your best, I like competition," Rae Mi said as she snapped her fingers causing Joo Young to let go of me.


I stood there staring awkwardly at them. "Aren't you suppose to say something like... "If you ever touch my Eunnie oppa, then I will kill you or stay away from him he's mine?" I asked imitating her manly voice.


"You watch too many drama's Min Hee." said Rae Mi smiling at me. "In this game you won't win! Rae Mi will surely beat you! Eun Byul oppa will never like you! He's just using you!" said Joo Young arrogantly.


"But I don't even want Eun..." I said. "It's on, starting right this minute." said Rae Mi cutting me from saying what I wanted to say. Joo Young and Rae Mi walked away from me their hair bouncing languidly from side to side, causing guys to stop dead in their tracks and stare at the two girls.


"…byul..." I said knowing that Rae Mi had not heard my comment, instead she had ignored it. I wonder how this whole competition thing would go...


It's not like I'm even going to participate, Rae Mi can seduce all she wants, but, nuh-uh am I going to take part in this madness. They can get together again for all I care! Because I DON'T!


Crazy people these days! I'm going home! Oh wait... I don't have a home to go home to ~_~. This is just great! Where am I suppose to sleep? In an alley next to the hobo’? That’s a never-going-to-happen sort of thing.


"Where to sleep... where to sleep..." I muttered to myself as I looked around the whole street. Then I noticed a gate. I opened the front gate of a house and saw a doghouse...


"AH HA!" I shouted as I stalked over to the dog house. I've found a place to stay, alright! Dang, the doghouse looks so FANCY! I think I can fit in it!


I looked in as I saw a cute dog look at me. "Aww... hey doggy! This dog house looks so fancy! Good place you have here! How long have you been living here? This dog house is so fancy, I'll stay here for a while... hope you don't mind! haha If you bark... that means you let me stay, if you stay silent that means you let me stay. Either way I'm staying!" I said grinning at the dog as it continued to stare at me.


"Yo doggy, scoot in!" I said as I started to crawl into the dog house. *scoot* *scoot* *scoot*. Oops... I think I sat on the house owner. "Uh.. sorry! sorry!" I said scooting out a bit. "Bark! Bark!" the dog started to bark loudly.


"SHHHH!" I said as I tried to stop the barking. I slapped my hand onto it's mouth trying to stop it from barking. I pulled my arm back as I stared at my saliva filled hand.


"Stop barking! Can't you spare me I'll just stay here today! Then I'll go look for some other dog house! SHHHH!!!! You'll get me caught if you keep on barking!" I screeched.


"FINE THEN! GAW!" I said as I started to scoot out of the dog house. "HEY STOP! STOP!" I shouted as the dog bit onto my shoe. "YAH! THAT'S MINE! HEY!" I screeched as the dog took my shoe.


I started to crawl out but it seems, I WAS STUCK, shoeless!!! I could get into the dog house... but I just can't get out! Now I can't even turn around and get my shoe!!!


I stared out as I saw a pair of shoes in front of my face. "What the hell are you doing in my dog's house?" asked a voice oh so familiar. The person squatted down staring at me face to face.


This is so embarrassing!!!! It was Eunbyul!!! "Your dog stole my shoe! I... I'm stuck." I admitted sighing in defeat. "If you are getting your shoe then wouldn't you be the other way around?" Eunbyul asked me.


Darn it... Eunbyul caught me! *sobs* "Do you need any..." he asked. "NO!" I shouted suddenly. "I didn't finish yet." he said. "I SAID NO! IT MEANS NO! I WASN'T KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE BY MY UMMA AND NOW I HAVE TO SLEEP IN YOUR DOG'S HOUSE!" I said and slapped myself.


"O..k... I was just asking if you needed any help getting out." he said sighing lightly. "NO! I can get out myself!" I said as I acted hastily and kicked the back of the house with my foot causing me to lunge forward.


I fell out of the dog house onto Eunbyul =_=. Great just GREAT!!! Out of my senseless act, I've sended myself into another embarrasing situation.


Why do I always have to embarrass myself I spranged up getting off of Eunbyul. "The weather today looks so wonderful!" I said trying to change the subject.


"It's about to rain idiot!" said Eunbyul as he dusted himself off. "I'll be going then!" I said brushing my hands over my bangs. Eunbyul's hand came out grabbing a hold of my wrist.


"Yah! Let go!" I screeched slapping at his hands. "You're coming with me!" he said as he started to pull me towards the large mansion like building.


"Yah! I don't want to! Let go!" I shouted at him. "Shut up!" he shouted at me causing me to shrink back and follow him. I stared at him with wide eyes.


Eunbyul quickly unlocked the door letting go of my wrists walking in. I turned around about to run. But Eunbyul turned around grabbing onto my wrists dragging me into his house making me take off my only shoe =_=.


"Take a seat." Eunbyul said pushing me onto the chair as I stared awkwardly at all the antique and expensive items set out in front of me. Eunbyul walked away from me leaving me there to sit my eyes wandering.


No wonder Rae Mi had wanted to get Eunbyul back, he's freaking rich!!! I watched as the antique clock ticked the minutes and finally Eunbyul came back. "Here." he said handing me a cup of cocoa.


"Thanks." I said silently taking a sip of it still feeling pretty awkward. DING DONG.... DING DONG.... DING DONG.... DING DONG.... The doorbell rang many times before Eunbyul stood up angrily walking over to the door.


I sat there wondering who it was, I peered over the corner hoping to get a look at who it was. I hope it's not his umma or something =_=. I sat back looking down at the table when I heard the clicking of soft stilettos on the marble floor.


I looked up and the person that I saw shocked the crap out of me. This was exactly how I looked 0_________________0....