Chapter 12

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!

 

 

Before I could get ANYWHERE away from the scene the woman with yellow hair had somehow grabbed my arm and stopped me. I was THIS close to being away from this horrid scene that's taking place.


"Min Hee," she said looking at me as I cringed inwardly. "Nu nim?" asked Kyung Rok as he stepped closer. They both have blonde hair... they're FIT to be brothers and sister. "I don't have the money," I said flatly as she stared at me before sighing.


"Then pay my nu nim back by working for her then," said Kyung Rok smirking at me while I heard Eun Byul grunt in the background. "Good idea Rokkie," said the woman as my mouth twitched slightly in amusement. Rokkie? Wakakkaa, that's such a fobbie name!


I giggled to myself as the woman turned to me with raised eyebrows, making me twitch nervously. I stifled a cough before laughing nervously, looking away from her. Fanning myself with my hand, I turned pointedly, glaring at Ay Young.


Taking my chance, I decided, that I should run again. Since the woman was busy flipping through her little clipboard. I grinned victoriosly, taking a couple of steps backwards I ran straight out of the school gate, bounding homewards.


As if Eun Byul had known my intentions, he had tooken a headstart running before I had. Soon enough I had caught up with him, while the other people behind us cussed profusedly, for example, Ay Young and Rae Mi. Rae Mi tried to run after us, but because of her high heels, she couldn't.


Rae Mi had ended up tripping on them and landing herself onto the ground, with her posse helping her up. This somehow feels as if I were stealing Rae Mi's husband and the whole town took me for an evil seductress, wanting to burn me alive on a stake, while the Handsome Eun Byul, Rae Mi's husband, helped me and ran away with me.


Which ends up, he didn't help me at all. I turned my head to see if someone was following us when I noticed the herd of fan girls from school crazily running behind us. My mouth dropped open in surprise, fan girls ARE crazy after all, like Ay Young who had stolen DBSK Changmins' underwear.


I just CAN'T get over the fact that Ay Young STOLE Changmin's underwear, and still has it. It's too disturbing *shivers*. Eun Byul grabbed onto my wrists pulling me aside while the fangirls continued to run. I wiped the sweat off my brow and sighed tiredly.


I am not much of an athelete, as I've told you guys earlier, more of a lazy bum that is. "Why'd you run off Eun Byul?" I asked tiredly coughing in between words. Eun Byul brushed at his forehead and stared at me with a cold expression.


"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be chased after by my million of fan girls." he said concietedly. What a liar, but after all that running I'd think there was more than a million >_<. "You're not much of a runner are you, Min Hee?" he asked smirking as I huffed in more air, completely devastated by his evil smirk.


Everything became silent and only the sound of me filling my lungs with air was the only that can be heard. "N...No, I'm not," I said admitting defeat. "You look oh-so tired Min Hee, you want something to drink?" he asked as I nodded my head in response.


WAH! Eun Byul's such a NICE person! Aigoo, I never knew he was THIS kind! "Tha..Thank you Eun Byul!" I said smiling graciously. "I hope you can still run after the chase from the fan girls," he said as I looked at him, confused.


"Huh?" I said as Eun Byuls' smirk widened. "I still haven't beaten you up for what you did yesterday," he said towering over me. The gracious smile on my face was wiped off immediately after he said that shocking line.


I stared at him before in a large, long, breath of air, about to run for my life......................