Chapter 11

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!

 

 

What the hell is Kim Kyung Rok doing here!?! Kyung Rok smiled at me before pulling out my backpack from behind his back. So THAT'S what happened to my backpack! Kyung Rok that sneaky bastard stole it! I strode a little closer to him as he handed me my backpack. I bowed my head, thanking him for giving me my backpack willingly. I guess Kyung Rok isn't that bad after all... or is he?


"You left it in my car the other day," he said as I nodded my head following along with his words. "Thank you," I muttered lightly, embarrassed, before ing my backpack onto my back. "You're welcome!" he said as I stood there uncomfortably because of the girls that were crowding around us, burning holes into my head.


Kyung Rok is OK, just a little rough around the edges, hehehe. "Kyung Rok, oppa!" shouted Rae Mi as she ran towards us with full speed. I pulled away from Kyung Rok, obviously I wouldn't want myself to be crushed by Rae Mi =_=. I'm a wimp, I know.


Rae Mi's arms wrapped around Kyung Rok's head as she pulled his head down, hugging his head to her s. I wrinkled my nose, man, Kyung Rok really does have bad luck. "Rae Mi, I told you, it's OVER already! Stop following me, I'm not your boyfriend anymore! After I helped you take care of Min Hee, you promised that you would leave me alone! What the hell is this then?" Kyung Rok roared as Rae Mi cowered back.


"B-bu--but OPPA! Rae Mi really misses oppa! Rae Mi wants oppa to stay with Rae Mi!" said Rae Mi as Kyung Rok shoved her away causing her to stumble back a few steps. What's with Rae Mi talking in the third person perspective, does she think it's cute???


"I have a new girlfriend already Rae Mi! So get OVER it!" said Kyung Rok irritatedly. I mused to myself flashbacking to when I watched all those dramas with Ay Young and just KNEW that something was up, or maybe not...


Rae Mi looked hurt as she pouted at him, "Oppa is lying to Rae Mi, Rae Mi knows Oppa only loves Rae Mi!" she said childishly hanging onto his arm like a toddler. "Well, you're wrong Rae Mi..." he said as tears welled in Rae Mi's eyes.


"Then who is Kyung Rok Oppas' new girlfriend then!?! She will DIE in my hands!" Rae Mi shouted as she wiped at her eyes. "She's right over there." he said pointing right in my direction. "Min Hee?" Rae Mi asked as she glared at me angrily. Kyung Rok DOES have good taste in woman, after all I AM beautiful *conceited*.


Kyung Rok stepped over his hands reached out and.... and.... he grabbed onto Ay Young pulling her out from right next to me and then pulling her into an embrace. My mouth literally dropped open as did Rae Mi's and all the other fan girls. WAIT! Hold it RIGHT there!


Ay Young's boyfriend is Hyun Joo, no way in hell could Ay Young be Kyung Roks' girlfriend, it's all a lie! What if it's not a lie and Kyung Roks' girllfriend is actually Ay Young???? But why didn't she tell me!?! After all we've been friends for SOOOO MANY YEARS! Look at her happy face... I can't believe she's letting Kyung Rok hug her like that... makes me sick...


I feel so betrayed... I will go friend hunting after this, I have no need for a friend who never tells me the truth *sobs sobs*. "Yah! Who the fawk are you!?! Ay Young's MY girlfriend! Take your hands off of her!" yelled Hyun Joo as his gang and him ran over to where we were.


Man did this turn all wrong, this was ALL suppose to be about ME! The star of this drama is Ay Young... I'm just a side kick... side kicks are gay *cry cry*! Ay Young' mouth dropped open as she looked at Hyun Joo with big eyes. Ha! She's got it all coming to her!


The staring fight between Kyung Rok and Hyun Joo began. Ay Young stood between them as Rae Mi and I stood with the crowd. OMG! I know now! Ay Young's been two timing! She probably dates Hyun Joo in the morning and Kyung Rok at night...


She meets Kyung Rok on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays! And she meets Hyun Joo on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday! But...I wonder who Ay Young loves the most... Kyung Rok or Hyun Joo... She probably knew I was SOOOOO honest that she didn't tell me so that I wouldn't tell Hyun Joo!!! Maybe that's it!!! FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=happy.gif"...


Kyung Rok raised his fists about to attack Hyun Joo when Ay Young stopped him. "Please don't hurt him, Oppa!" shouted Ay Young. Her hands were on Kyung Rok's chest while Hyun Joo's face turned incredibly red with anger. Waaaa... I feel so sorry for Hyun Joo! Jeez Ay Young, how can you be so cruel to the guy???


"What the fawk!?! I asked you to go call Lee Min Hee out and you call out Shin Yumi? What are you??? FAWKING DEAF!?! Fawk it!" shouted someone angrily as their footsteps echoed back to where Rae Mi, Kyung Rok, Hyun Joo, Ay Young, the fan girls, and I were standing. The girls surrounding us started to chatter non-stop wondering who it was.


Finally walking out of the shadow the person looked around before smirking, finally finding the person they wanted to find, me >_<. Park EunByul walked a couple more steps before Rae Mi dashed over to his place, grabbing his head and hugging it to her s, poor guy, him and Kyung Rok has to go through the punishment.


I hope I'm not next. When that thought came into my head all I could think of was, getting as FAR away from Rae Mi as I can possibly be. I mean she tries to act as if I and her are the best of friends... what if she too hugs my head to her s???


I scooted backwards my eyes twitching at the thought of my head hitting her s, that is just *shivers* disgusting. I took a good look at EunByul and immediately wondered, why the heck is he wearing sun glasses? Ah, aren't wearing sun glasses, even when you don't need it, cool now-a-days?


If so then remind me next time to go steal from Jin Soo's PINK(Let's just say Jin Soo... has a thing for pink.) piggy bank and buy myself a pair of cool sun glasses. Eunbyul pushed Rae Mi off of him causing her to skid back a couple of steps and pout at him cutely.


Then Eunbyul turned to me, his expression from a moment ago changed as quick as I can say, "dog," not that I am going to say dog anytime soon. Eunbyul's annoyed expression changed into an angry expression as he took steps towards me while I stumble backwards clumsily.


"Hi Eunbyul... hehehe," I said laughing innocently with nervousness. "Don't try to act innocent! You know what you did," he said making me jump at his sharp tone of voice. "What did I do?" I asked again trying to be innocent and failing miserably.


"You fawking made my fawking house fawking lock fawking down, and I had to fawking wait until my fawking parents came home, which fawking happened to fawking be fawking around 6 A.M. in the fawking morning!" He roared as I covered my ears, trying to get away from him, fast.


I've never heard anyone say so many fawks' in the world. "But you don't look tire at all, instead, you look FULL Of life... and really handsome today!" I said trying to butter him up, Rae Mi gave me a look before turning her head towards Kyung Roks' direction.


"Oh really," Eunbyul said as he ripped the sun glasses he wore away from his face. My mouth dropped open as I stared at the BIG bags under his eyes, no wonder he's mad at me =_=... And I though sun glasses were in style these days, shows how smart I am >_<.


"I...I'm sorry Eunbyul..." I said flinching lightly. Weren't Rae Mi and Kyung Rok with him during that time? How come they don't have bags like Eunbyul??? I stared at Rae Mi's face before noticing that she had covered up her bags with make-up.


Whereas Eunbyul didn't put on makeup to cover them up, SO he has big bags under his eyes from lack of sleep... if Rae Mi was wearing make-up then what is Kyung Rok wearing?!? Don't answer that, I don't really want to know, it might give me other weird ideas about Kyung Rok(They are not erted thoughts >_<).


"Sorry doesn't even cut half of it!" he shouted angrily as Kyung Rok walked over to me standing in front of me in a defensive sort of way. Why is he by my side when he should be by Ay Young's side? Weirdo. "You don't have the right to yell at Min Hee," Kyung Rok said as I followed along with him..


Next thing I knew Kyung Rok was pushed out of the way by Rae mi while I stood there facing Eunbyul. "Go ahead and kill her Oppa!" said Rae Mi as she pushed him towards me. Rae Mi, I thought what we had was special? How can you do this to me!?!


My heart hammered in my chest as I hurriedly turned around and ran for my life. That's how the whole running line began... I was first then Eunbyul, Rae Mi, Kyung Rok, Ay Young, Hyun Joo, and then came the fan girls. The more places I ran past the more fan girls joined.


I ran towards the front of the school before noticing a woman with bright yellow hair turning in my direction as her eyes widened. "Move!" I shouted trying to tell her to move out of the way but of course she didn't hear me. I slammed straight into the woman causing Eunbyul to slam into me, Rae Mi, Kyung Rok, Ay Young, and Hyun Joo to follow.


In the end everyone was on the ground tangled together, Eunbyul ended up in between Rae Mi and I. I was ontop with Eunbyul facing my back with Rae Mi underneath him. Rae Mi and I made the bread while Eunbyul made the balony.


Some fan girls came together starting to yell and shout at each other saying that Rae Mi and Eunbyul looked good together and others saying Rae Mi and Kyung Rok made more sense. Then the battle of the fan girls began, they tore at each others hair, punching and slapping at everyone in their way, most of the girls were scratching at others with their long fingernails.


Such scary fan girls =_=... most of them are rooting for Rae Mi though, that just only makes Rae Mi MORE scarier than they are *shivers*. Pulling myself off of Eunbyul and Rae Mi I turned to the woman that was in the way, if she weren't in the way I would of ran all the way home!


"Yah! You....you...." I asked as I stared at the woman that looked oh-so familiar. OMG! She's come back to skin me alive because she found out I lied to her!!! OMG!!! Eunbyul's after me, now this woman... who's next??? Wait... Rae Mi's also after me, maybe Jin Soo too!


"Nuna?" a voice from behind Eunbyul asked as Eunbyul, Rae Mi, the fan girls, and I turned our heads toward him. The sun made the blonde hair more lively as they walked forward and their face coming into my view. OMG! I can't believe it, so THIS is his nuna?


That makes sense though, since her hair and his are the same color... both dyed their hair blonde... They're the only ones I know that have blonde hair, Maybe I should dye my hair blonde too! Just so I could join in the fun!


Rae Mi turned back to the woman with blonde hair and smiled running to her. "Don't you remember me Unnnnie!?! I'm Rae Mi! Remember!?!" said Rae Mi as she smiled even more sweetly. "No, now get out of my way you bimbo. You! Min Hee!" said the woman as she stalked towards me.


Uh-Oh...