Chapter 3

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!

 


Chapter 3

 

"LEE AY YOUNG!" I roared my hands pushing the door open, everyone had stopped what they were doing to look at me, crud. My anger had somewhat disappeared as I felt the teacher glare at me, double crud.


"Miss. Kim... please take a seat, before I take disciplinary action for your behavior today, what has happened to the sweet Min Hee I knew?" asked the teacher her jaw clenching unnecessarily.


I wanted to say, “In hell rotting with NO SHIN NOODLES!” but didn’t instead I looked at her apologetically before hurriedly walking over to my seat and sat down. I pulled on an evil smirk before whipping my head around to stare at an empty seat. WHAT?!?! WHERE THE POO IS AY YOUNG!?!


OBVIOUSLY SHE'S PROBABLY WITH LEE HYUN JOO AND THEIR TRYING TO HIDE FROM ME! ARG, THE LEAST SHE COULD DO WAS TAKE ME WITH HER! BUT, I WOULD HAVE REJECTED HER OFFER SINCE I AM STILL MAD AT HER!


Me and my self pride, I pity myself. I blame Eun Byul! That jerk! If I ever see him again I'd hide from him, run away is more like it, HOW CAN I FACE HIM WHEN I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT HIS FACE AND NOT BLUSH IN EMBARASSMENT?!?


That guy is a bad influence, bad but yet so y *drools*. Saving him caused me to be sitting here on an empty stomach, and I thought that hero's always get things in return *sulks*.


I looked at the clock, why can't the time go any faster!?! ARG! I'm an impatient person, I know. A knock resounded against the door everyone's attention towards it as I laid my head in my arms hoping for the time to go faster.


It didn't have anything to do with me so why should I pay attention to it, right? I looked out the window looking at the sky, I have a feeling it's going to rain today, I don't know why.


Maybe it's because of the rotten attitude I'm in right now. I heard the teacher pull the door open and I heard whispers from my fellow students wondering what the teacher and the person was talking about.


My classmates are so nosy, sometimes I mistaken them for monkeys, but they don't swing on vines neither do they pick fleas =_=. I think I babble TOO much for my own good.


"What's that in her hand!?!" squeaked one of the girls excitedly. "OMG!!!! It's A LOVE NOTE!" screamed another girl squealing rather loudly. A love note? Who would send those these days? Don't they always come with roses or something?


"Miss. Kim, please come and take your DEATH NOTE!" said the teacher. My head immediately snapped up, eyebrows raised. DEATH NOTE!?! WHAT!?! So much for love note.


I looked around waiting for someone to come and accept their DEATH NOTE. But obviously no one came and accepted it. I watched as the teacher glared at me. I gave her the WHAT look.


She continued to glare, that death note doesn't belong to ME, does it? I'm not the only girl with Kim as their last name, it can't be that coincidental! The teacher looked at me.


"Miss. Kim please come and get your note!" said the teacher her patience running thin. Everyone turned their attention towards me. WHAT?!? "Me?!?" I asked pointing at myself just to confirm that she was calling me, so that I don‘t embarrass myself anymore today.


"You're the one and only!" said the teacher as she waved the note around. I stood up walking over to the teacher, my classmates started to whisper again.


"OMG! Look at her outfit it's so old and ugly looking, mine is MUCH prettier!" said a girl. I looked at her with a rather dry expression. WE ALL ARE WEARING THE SAME FLAPPING OUTFIT, STUPID!


I took the letter from the teachers extended hand, what's wrong with her?!? It looks like she is afraid she's going to catch AIDS from me or something! Stupid teacher. ARG! THIS IS SUCH A BAD DAY!!!


I walked over to my seat, and the whispering still continues, it's either these people really don't know how to whisper or they were taunting me.


I sat down again and pulled the little bow that was tied to the black note, why do people have to be so fancy? It's just a death note! The teacher walked over to me and placed a BLACK rose onto the table before returning to her desk.


I KNEW IT! NOTES ALWAYS COME WITH ROSES! I get death notes, other girls get love notes, it's pretty sad. I wonder who it's from... hm... This is what the note said:


Congratulations,


You KIM MIN HEE, have earned yourself a DEATH NOTE, from our one and only popular and beautiful Queenka, LEE RAE MI! Come today to the school rooftop after school, or something much worse will happen to you.


Sincerely,

Suh Joo Young a.k.a. Lee Rae Mi Unnies’ messenger


End of note


EARNED?!? What do they mean by earned, I never did anything to Rae Mi! Wait a minute... oh yeah... I totally forgot about the Eun Byul thing. Darn... What does she want?


I closed the letter before holding up the black rose, it smelled sooo nice. I'm going to keep this death note, it's so nice! RAWR I love collecting nice things!


I'm a nice thing collector, I suppose. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? DO I MEET THE QUEENKA?!? WHAT DO I DO!?! "Miss. Kim? Is everything all right?" asked the teacher looking at me awkwardly.


I had somehow bunched my hair and was pulling at it and it seems, the teacher had seen me at my insane act. I quickly let go of my hair, before giving her an assuring smile. "Yes!" I said quickly smiling at her again. Why do teachers have to be so observant? Maybe being observant was the reason in which they were hired.


I hate those kinds of teachers, I love the teachers that don't care, but I especially love the teachers who sleep all day, while the kids did nothing.


I had one of those kinds of teachers once; he had a heart attack and died in class. The kids cared, but they didn't know what was happening. A girl student noticed and called the ambulance right away. I'll place him in the best teacher folder for now.


I guess that's the end of those nice moments. The bell rang abruptly causing me to jump. I watched as the students ran out of the classroom with their bags.


I being a good student stood up slowly and walked over to the door in SLO-MO! Standing for Slow Motion for those who don't know, can't blame you, my sis told me that and I was like WHAT? I'm slow I know, I'm rhyming again darn.


"MISS. KIM!!! CAN YOU PLEASE HURRY IT UP!!!" shouted the teacher irritated by me. It WAS her time to go home after all, couldn’t help but go any slower. I looked at her and nodded innocently, I placed one foot before the other and it took me about 2 minutes to take one step, aren't I hilarious? Ha Ha.


The teacher tapped her foot against the floor annoyed and her patient was running thin. "If you don't get your a** out of this classroom this instance I'll call your mothe..." said the teacher, even before she finished that sentence I had ran out of the room, FAST!


That's what she always does when she gets annoyed with me, she blackmails me with calling my mother and getting me in trouble, what kind of teacher is that? An evil one? She even said the bad word! I'm going to tell the principle on her and get her fired!


I have very random moments sometimes *sigh*, and this is one of them. Just 2 more hours before schools over and I have to meet the Queenka, what am I to do??? Should I run? YES! THAT'S WHAT I AM GOING TO DO! RUN!!!


I have to say, I have outdone myself, my usual SLOW self wouldn't have thought of running. Sometimes I make myself feel very proud, and I mean SOMETIMES!


I looked around the hall afraid that Rae Mi would come after me like the crazy woman she was, in case she comes, I'll just wear this scarf on my head, pathetically.


I wandered down the hallways tying the scarf securely around my neck. This is seriously getting VERY crazy, more crazy than normal, thought there was just a LITTLE difference. Why should I be afraid of RAE MI? Other than the fact that she's the schools one and only Queenka for more than 2 years.


Other than that, she can also get a lot of people to beat me up, why WOULD I be afraid of her? I looked around warily, holding tightly onto my scarf.


"What are you doing?" asked a voice as they pulled the scarf off of my head. I jumped up in shock, my heart, beating over excessively hard.


I turned around. "Jin Soo OPPA!" I shouted excitedly, I won't get beaten up by Rae Mi if Jin Soo oppas’ with me! Jin Soo’s my retarded brother, scratch that, my ONLY retarded brother.


"Wait, there's something wrong... You usually NEVER talk to me in school..." I said pondering, my hands scratching my chin in an attempt to look smart.


"I don't, but today it's special. I've been given the job to send you up to the schools rooftop by the Queenka, Lee Rae Mi. I'm just here to finish my part of the Death note." said Jin Soo oppa, the smile that was on my face a minute ago had COMPLETELY ffff disappeared.


I looked at him with a death glare. AND I THOUGHT HE WAS HERE TO SAVE ME, NOT DESTROY ME! TODAY IS SO HORRIBLE! WAH!


I smiled at oppa before I kicked him in the shin and ran out of the door, ONE FOR ME AND NONE FOR JIN SOO OPPA! WHOOPI! I ran and as I passed, I saw Rae Mi running with my brother, after me!


I have a retarded brother, he's helping outsiders kill his sister, scratch that, ONLY SISTER THAT‘S WITH HIM AT THE MOMENT! WHEN I GET HOME JIN SOO IS SO GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!