Chapter 4

It's I, Your Hero In A Highschool Uniform!


Chapter 4 (Part A)


This was like those cop chases where the criminal runs and the police is chasing after them. But, I'm not the criminal, I'm just an innocent citizen whose been doing a lot of community service(That's another lie ~_~).


I was huffing and puffing on the 12th block, my eyes were practically rolling into the back of my head. I knew I should of tooken PE 2. My lungs are burning, I am so getting them removed. My legs are practically killing me and my kidneys too!


I looked back behind my back just to make sure that they weren't behind me, but they were about a couple of feet away from me! CRAP!


RUN, I mentally screamed! I turned a corner and started to breath before I started to run again. Did I ever tell you guys I HATE RUNNING?!?!?!? Because I remember I didn't... Hide! That's what I have to do! HIDE!


I'm so smart sometimes! I looked around the area, the only thing I saw that was strategically safe was a NOODLE SHOP! That's a wonderful place to hide because I can hide and eat at the same time, aren’t I smart? What kind of brother would betray his sister because of a Queenka? Obviously mine, Jin Soo is such a WIMP!


I'm starting to think that my brother and the Queenka obviously has something going on, you're all saying, "Wow you've finally figured it out...", right? Well as I've said before I'm slow, very slow, in other words, retarded.


I pushed the door open and ran into the noodles shop, smiling in awe. Sitting down, I looked at the menu, practically drooling with hunger.


SHIN NOODLES! It's on the menu! Then shrimp noodles, and other cruddy noodles. "What would you like?" asked a woman that held a pencil and small notepad in her hands.


"SHIN NOODLES!" I blurted out randomly before blushing in embarrassment. I get embarrassed easily you see. After minutes of waiting the waitress brought out the SHIN NOODLES.


I looked at it in awe and the waitress walked away. I smiled at ease before I started to tickle the cup of SHIN NOODLES. "Whose my shin noodles? Whose my shin noodles?" I said in a sing songy voice.


"I'm your shin noodles! I'm your shin noodles!" I said answering for the cup of shin noodles. All the people in the shop stared at me as if they saw something out of the ordinary.


I guess I'm really good at ventriloquism? I glared at them then took a hold of my shin noodles in a crazy way. The people sitting in the table before me started to move their table away from me, were they afraid of me? Nah, can’t be, can it?


Or do they think I'm crazy? I laughed easily, they probably think that I'm good at ventriloquism. The table before me didn't move this time, the whole family that sat there literally ran out of the shop.


The waitress looked at me, her eyes watering. "Was it something I said?" I said quietly as I took a pair of chopsticks out of the container and dugged into the noodles.


I ate slowly trying to savor the taste, these noodles were good. "Mommy, do you think that girls crazy?" I heard a squeaky voice ask. "Yes, sweetie, don't get too close, you might get contaminated." said the mother.


I turned my head around looking at them with a noodle hanging out of the my mouth. "What did you say?" I asked in a menacing tone slurping up the noodle. The woman looked at me.


"I said you were crazy!" the woman said taking a hold of her son's arm. "Well, I bet your son doesn't have a dad, does he?" I said angrily, the woman looked at me with an absurd expression.


"How...How did you know???" she screeched looking at me with her absurd expression. "Duh, didn't you notice the motto right there? It says eat with your WHOLE family, cause our noodles are the best!" I said pointing out the sign.


The woman looked at me again. "Which means this is the whole family, just you and your son." I asked hauntily while smirking at her. "What is she talking about honey?" asked a man looking at me.


I stared at him, f***. I guess this is an unlucky day for me =_=. I smiled innocently at them before turning around and taking a hold of my cup of noodles and running out of the shop.


Man was THAT dangerous. Remind me never to mess with that family ever again, never EVER see that family again for that matter. I poked the chopsticks into the noodles and took another bite.


"You and the noodles again eh?"