Chapter Two

Imperfect Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Flashback

 

1996

 

“Yah! Jung Yong Hwa!” The little girl with long brown silky hair approached the boy who just came up from the pool. She smiled happily.

 

“What is it, Hyun? How are you barging into my house in such an early morning?” The boy replied, not giving any glance at the girl, he was too busy wiping himself with the towel. This was enough to annoy Seo Hyun.

 

“What do you mean by what! Hey! You said you’d give me present!”

 

“Present?”

 

“Yah, Jung Yong Hwa! It’s my birthday today!”

 

Yong Hwa smiled as he succeeded in giving his childhood friend a scare. “Of course I remember, Hyun! Today’s your birthday!”

 

Seo Hyun’s frowning face turned into a smile. Before they could proceed, another boy came.

 

“Seo Hyun noona. Happy birthday!” the little boy said and gave her a bouquet of flowers

 

Seo Hyun took the flowers and smiled gently, “Woo Bin ah. Thank you. Even you remember my birthday better than your hyung.”

 

“noona. Don’t worry. I’ll marry noona. Don’t marry my hyung, Seo Hyun noona.” Woo Bin said.

 

“Yah, Jung Woo Bin! You’re too small to marry Hyun. Don’t joke around.” Yong Hwa said, taking Seo Hyun’s hand and ran upstairs. Leaving Woo Bin frowning.

 

“How come everybody likes hyung!” He whined.

 

“Why are you bringing me to the piano room?” Hyun said, after they arrived in Yong Hwa’s private piano room. Yes. Private. Woo Bin hasn’t and will never play piano. Their mom knows that Woo Bin has no slightest interest in music and she had no intention of forcing him to play piano. Yong Hwa doesn’t like piano that much either, but he doesn’t hate it.

 

“I finished learning this CNBlue’s song you like so much as your birthday gift.”

 

“You mean, because I miss you?”

 

“yea!”

 

“Great, Yong! Let me hear it.”

 

Yong Hwa’s fingers skillfully danced on the piano, hitting every tune correctly. Seo Hyun sat beside him, as if watching him playing was the cutest thing ever. They were friends since they were born, since they were neighbors. Their parents don’t hate or even dislike each other. It’s just that Seo Hyun’s mom was too protective. She doesn’t like her daughter getting too close to Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa wa a good boy. But they were too small to even start a relationship, and yes, their relationship was too special to be called as a children friendship that Seo Hyun’s mom was afraid of the appearance of romance.

 

Yong Hwa was able to finish the song beautifully. It wasn’t near the professional skill, since he was only six, but he was excellent for his age.

 

“Gomawo, Yong Hwa yah.” She uttered gently, almost unable to be heard.

 

“Hyun. I know I’ve said this numerous times. But I love you. I’ll be your most handsome groom!” He vowed.

 

“And I’ll be your most beautiful bride.”

 

Yong Hwa smiled foolishly looking how she was so since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter