Chapter Three

Imperfect Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running University was crowded at that time as everybody went to the canteen to grab some lunch. One of them was Park Shin Hye and her best friend, Jung Soo Jung.

 

“yah. Jung Soo Jung! How can you laugh like that?!” Shin Hye scolded her friend for laughing at her story.

 

“I can’t help it!” Soo Jung replied while holding her laughter, “You’re just plain stupid!”

 

“How so?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious? He splashed you water and you stayed silent! You should have scolded him!” Soo Jung said.

 

“Yah! How could I scold younger ones?” Shin Hye said, slapping Soo Jung’s shoulder a bit.

 

“See? Just like what you did just now! Light slap is fine.”

 

“Forget it.”

 

After school, Yong Hwa was walking down the road with his bike. He never came home with Woo Bin. Woo Bin would always go to his tutoring place after school. He loves making friends and Yong Hwa doesn’t. Yong Hwa’s steps stopped when he saw an old woman bullied by a boy in the alley.

 

“Hey, old granny! Hand over your money!” the boy said.

 

“But I don’t have money..” Replied the old woman.

 

“You need to pay when you pass through this alley! Don’t you know?!”

 

Yong Hwa put his bike aside, preparing himself to come over and help the old woman. But he stopped himself from doing so when he saw a young girl coming over to the old woman’s rescue.

 

“Yah! Bullying seniors? What’s up with you!” The girl said.

 

“Don’t intervene into others’ things! Go away you young girl!”

 

The girl then used her backpack to hit the boy several times, “Yah! Who are you calling young girl! You’re even younger than me that you’re not in the place to scold me! How can you scold me! Huh!”

 

And the boy went away from the girl and the old woman. Yong Hwa was then, again, reminded about his first love, Kim Seo Hyun who was a brave girl who stands up for justice.

 

I must have missed her so much that I feel like I’m seeing her every day in every corner. He thought.

 

He was about to leave, when he saw the girl and the old woman went closer, and the sun light revealed their faces. Park something. He was sure that the girl was his new tutor. That Park something that he didn’t bother to remember. When Shin Hye looked forward, Yong Hwa turned his face around, not letting her to see his face.

 

“It’s her?” He thought.

 

The moment Shin Hye stepped into Jungs mansion, she would get nervous.

 

What would he do today? Was always in her mind.

 

“Please wait here, Ms Park. I’ll call young master upstairs.” The maid said while serving her a glass of water.

 

Shin Hye was feeling weird, anxious.

 

What should I do that won’t annoy him?

 

The wait was finally over. Yong Hwa came with a pile of books.

 

“Hi.” He greeted.

 

“Hi.” Shin Hye smiled back.

 

“I’m having maths exam tomorrow.”

 

“Ah really? Let me see your book.”

 

Shin Hye flipped the pages of the book, wondering which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter