Chapter One

Imperfect Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2007

 

“Aaaaah!!” A girl screamed out of happiness, “isn’t that Yong Hwa sunbae?”

 

“Ah! It is!” the other screamed.

 

Yong Hwa was coming out from the swimming pool, with his hair completely drenched. Yong Hwa was the most popular year 12 student in Running high school. Many girls will drool over him and he would not give any slightest response. Not even smile, not even mad. He was just expressionless.

 

And his wet hair was enough to make girls screaming out his name. He was admired for his looks, brain, swimming and piano. A perfect package.

 

He was shocked enough when a taller man put his arms around him. But his shock vanished when he realized that it was his own brother, Jung Woo Bin. Woo Bin, who was in year 10 wasn’t losing to his hyung in terms of popularity. Unlike his brother, Woo Bin wasn’t known for his brain, but for his charismatic looks. People say Yong Hwa was better looking, but Woo Bin has irresistible charisma.

 

“hyung. Mom texted me to ask you see your phone.” Woo Bin said.

 

“Eoh.” Yong Hwa replied before filling his mouth with oxygenated water.

 

“she said your new tutor is coming today.”

 

“I know.” Yong Hwa replied, as if he didn’t care what his brother was saying.

 

“I wonder how long this new tutor will last, hyung.” Woo Bin joked, “Your record was one session. Can you make it even shorter? Like making the tutor leave after a half of the session?”

 

“I don’t do it for fun, you know.”

 

“I know. But it seems fun to me, hyung.”

 

“Thank you for the lesson today, Mr Ha.” Yong Hwa greeted his tutor, Ha Dong Hoon, as they finished the lesson. He brought back a chocolate cake from the fridge.

 

“eat this first before leaving, Mr Ha.” Yong Hwa continued.

 

“Ah, Yong Hwa yah. You don’t have to do this, actually.” Mr Ha said, looking so happy to eat such a delicious looking chocolate cake. He grabbed the spoon and tasted the cake, The texture was smooth and the chocolate filling looked tempting. He ate a spoonful of the chocolate fill.

 

“This… tastes weird? What is this?” Mr Ha asked.

 

“Well? I thought I put Minnie’s poop in it.” Yong Hwa said.

 

“What? Minnie?”

 

“Yea. Minnie. Don’t you know? I have a bulldog called Minnie.”

 

“What?! So this is… a dog’s poop?”

 

“Well I guess so…”

 

“why are you having private tutor, hyung? You can just attend tuition at some kind of tuition places like me. Make friends and have fun.” Woo Bin said but Yong Hwa said nothing.

“But I’m wondering how my hyung could be so creative in annoying people! Only if Hyun noona was here, she….” Woo Bin laughed till he realized what he was saying. He liked Seo Hyun as much as he likes Yong Hwa. Thus mentioning Seo Hyun’s name would just be c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter