Chapter 3

Dilemmas In Our Destiny

Hi guys, I sent all my subscribers thank you messages to their walls but three of them didn’t have a wall, so I would like to thank NaEun99, Sooyeolides, and Popyeol91 for subscribing. Oh and my editor and I have finals this week so she didn’t want to do anything extra and we have break afterwords, so the next seven chapters I post will not be edited by her. I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes I make.    

~

    “Soo, are you leaving again?” Sungyeol rubbed his sleep lidded eyes, disturbed by Myungsoo leaving their bed.

    “Yeah, I have work to do. I know I normally spend the weekends with you but this time I can’t,” Myungsoo looked over at Sungyeol hesitantly, expecting the boy to be mad at him. “I will call Woohyun and ask him to come over, okay?”

    Sungyeol smiled and fervently shook his head, his auburn locks swishing from side to side. “No, Hyun deserves time with his daddy to,” Sungyeol said, the statement causing Myungsoo to drop the belts he was shuffling through to the ground. 

    “What do you mean daddy Sungyeol? What has Woohyun been telling you?” Myungsoo asked, not sure about whether or not Sungyeol’s statement was an innuendo to a certain kink.

    “Well, Hyun said that he like liked someone, like how mommies like daddies. So Sungyeol asked who the girl Hyun liked was cause that would mean Hyun was daddy, right? But Hyun said that he liked a guy, and since Hyun does the cooking that means Hyun is mommy. If Hyun is mommy than the person he like likes is daddy,” Myungsoo couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief at that statement from the brunette.

    “Alright, well then if you don’t want Woohyun with you, who is going to take care of you?” Myungsoo asked, picking up the belts from the floor and placing them in there corresponding places. He pulled out a tie and placed it around his neck, about to fix it only to be stopped by a scream.

    “Sungyeol wanna,” Myungsoo couldn’t stop the small up lift of the corners of his lips as he turned around and walked closer to Sungyeol so that the taller could do his tie.

    “Since when did you know how to do this?” Myungsoo asked.

    “Sungyeol asked Hyun to teach so he could help Soo,” Sungyeol replied, biting his lower lip in concentration. After Sungyeol finished, he pulled back with a smile that seemed more gum than teeth. “Done, and Sungyeol wanna stay alone, Sungyeol is a big boy now.” 

    Myungsoo opened his mouth to reject the proposition only to fall victim to two pleading brown orbs and a jutting out pink lower lip, “Please, Soo,” the owner of the disarming expression pleaded. “Fine, but…” Myungsoo was cut off by a crushing hug followed by a soft pair of lips pressed into his cheek. Sungyeol let go of Myungsoo. “You are so cute Sungyeol,” Myungsoo teased, not missing the pink that dusted the other boys cheeks. Just then Myungsoo’s phone went off, the alarm he set to tell himself when he needed to leave the house. “Call me if you need anything, I know Woohyun helped you memorize my number, and I should be back for dinner,” Myungsoo smiled as the taller vigorously nodded his head, waving over enthusiastically until the raven turned his back to Sungyeol and hurried out of the house. 

~

    “Sunggyu, stop,” Woohyun groaned out as the older tried to move out of bed. They were tangled together in such a way that it was impossible for Sunggyu to move without disturbing Woohyun. 

    “Woohyun, it’s 12:30 aren’t you hungry?” Sunggyu asked in disbelief only to receive another sound of protest from his lover. Deciding a verbal method wouldn’t rouse his half asleep lover, Sunggyu proceeded to ruthlessly rake his hands up and down all the right places which had Woohyun writhing beneath him, barely able to get in oxygen between his laughs. When Woohyun seemed awake, Sunggyu let his attacks slowly stop and received a large pout from his previous victim.

    “Come on, let’s eat,” Sunggyu muttered turning his face to the side to hide his blush. 

    “Whatever you say, babe,” Woohyun replied, sitting up and pressing a few sloppy kisses to Sunggyu’s neck and cheek before slipping out of bed. A now red singer stumbling out behind his soon to be husband while muttering about how kissing was not playing fair.

~

    Howon took in a deep breath. Today he was on set with Myungsoo, and he couldn't identify any suspicious activity from the former. Howon had never felt more violated in his life than he did when he was violating Myungsoo, it had made him so uncomfortable. The things he did for love. Life had been pretty exhausting without Dongwoo. Howon and Dongwoo’s relationship was not as perfect as it had once been and he knew it was because he was distancing himself from Dongwoo. Howon knew the only reason this distance had started was because Howon wanted to surprise his boyfriend. Howon had hoped to keep Dongwoo by his side till the day of the surprise but with a lead showing up in Yongin he could do nothing but bid his love goodbye. He could only scold himself mentally for overthinking things every time his mind thought of this as a bad omen. The things nerves could do to people were quite amusing.

~

    “What the hell have you gotten me into?” Dongwoo yelled at Sungjong, the younger not flinching at all when faced with the furious elder.

    “Nothing, I knew none of the risks of looking into Kim Myungsoo and was just as clueless as you were. Though, I wonder what kind of a secret he is hiding if so many people are trying to keep it a secret,” Sungjong pondered aloud, knowing very well that Dongwoo would not give up his case due to the new dangers the job had brought up though. After all, Dongwoo might not have been the easiest to read but he certainly did not have a tight leash on all his emotions.

    “Still though, I don’t want someone close to me getting hurt because of this case,” Dongwoo voiced out, the answer taking Sungjong by surprise.

    “Oh, you don’t have a choice in this Jang Dongwoo. I need help getting the answer to your question and you will help me find those answers unless you want these getting out,” Dongwoo gaped at Sungjong who only smiled sweetly in return, hands gesturing to the envelope on the table. He picked it up and checked it’s contents only to see pictures of very intimate scenes between him and his boyfriend. Dongwoo felt his cheeks heat up as he stared at the pictures.

    “How did you…” Dongwoo’s voice had no questioning lilt to it but Sungjong still took it upon himself to answer.

    “I am an information broker after all, sweetheart, and I am sure that both you and I know what happens when those pictures get out. Or do you think I need to pull out a few other pictures that involve some peculiar toys to bring your lovers career crashing down around him?” Sungjong questioned, there was no malice in his voice though which only furthered the burn, like salt on a raw flesh.

    “What do I do? If I do what you want the pictures get destroyed,” Dongwoo demanded, his jaw set and the smile he normally carried replaced by a somber expression.  

    “Oh I think you are in no place to be making demands. Think about it, you could walk out of here and the pictures are spread to the world or you could do my every bid and hope that I am kind enough to take pity on you,” Sungjong paused, as if he felt that he needed to let Dongwoo’s predicament sink in completely. “As for you working with me, you will refer to me respectfully not casually. You will do everything I tell you to no matter how dangerous it sounds. Lee Howon will not be informed at any time in our partnership about what is going on between us. Three simple demands. Also you will be staying until we find all the information I want so go ahead and call your boyfriend and tell him you need to have your stay extended,” Sungjong waited for Dongwoo’s consent, knowing that the older could not refuse.

    “But…,” Dongwoo began, only to be cut off.

    “If you disagree I will post those pictures,” Sungjong threatened in a voice so serious that Dongwoo knew that he was at this man’s mercy.

    “Yes, sir, I agree,” Dongwoo replied, receiving a smile from Sungjong at his obedience.

    “Good boy, you are dismissed now. Oh when you come back tomorrow morning at 9 make sure you have something substantial on Lee Sungyeol,” Sungjong sweetly cooed, the compliment making Dongwoo feel lower than a dog and for all he knew he was. As Dongwoo left the room he knew Sungjong was only playing clueless, after all throughout their whole conversation Dongwoo had never once mentioned Sungyeol’s name. Or maybe this thought was what Dongwoo pieced together due to the fact that it was more settling that excepting the thought that Sungjong may have 24/7 surveillance on him. 

~

    Sungjong smirked at Dongwoo’s retreating figure, knowing that the older had already began to pick up on the hints that weren’t let slip by mistake. “I know I should have waited on the blackmail info, but don’t be mad, I just didn’t want him to leave us alone again,” Sungjong apologized to the black bear, before pulling it into his protective embrace. “We will have our revenge soon enough, though, ” Sungjong promised the black bear, nuzzling it further into his chest as his eyes locked with the image of his computer background. An image of seven boys laughing together with six madly in love and one staring at flowers in awe.