Thank You and The Poll

Dilemmas In Our Destiny

To start off with I would like to thank everyone who commented or talked to me for making me smile. Each and everyone of you made me so extremely happy I can't even express my gratitude to you all. I will really miss your support now that this story is over. As to the people who subscribed I hope you guys know that I am really glad that you did. It really was all your support that made me continue to write this story and I hope all of you are satisfied with my writing. I don't even think words can express how grateful I am to every beautiful, kind hearted person who sacrificed time as precious as theirs on reading my story. I will miss your support so much and I know I said that before but I really will. I feel like crying for not being able to make this story last longer and keep on being able to read your amazing comments and wish you all to have a life that is at least half as wonderful, amazing, and lovely as each and every one of you are. I will probably wait for about 2 or 3 weeks before closing the polls. 

Title: Hansol and Myungsoo’s Guide to Dealing With Unrequited Love

Pairings: Myungyeol and Hanjoo

Bands: Infinite and Topp Dogg

Rating: PG to PG-13

Description: Hansol was tired of being pushed away by Byungjoo. Myungsoo wondered if Sungyeol would ever love him back. When the two boys met each other at a music show it only made sense that they would form an instant bond. WIth that they also started a scheme, Hansol promising to help Myungsoo capture Sungyeol’s heart. Myungsoo vowing that Byungjoo wouldn’t leave Hansol with a broken heart. This is how they dealt with one sided love, all of their mischievous plans and difficult moments. Will they make their best friends fall in love with them? Or is it time for them to move on?

 

Title: Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil

Pairings: Myungyeol, Yadong, Woogyu

Band: Infinite

Rating: PG-13

Description: Woollim Academy only expected the best students. Among all of their students though 3 excelled. A blind student named Nam Woohyun, a deaf one named Jang Dongwoo, and a mute named Lee Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol had only one dream and that was to give Woohyun eyes and to have Dongwoo hear again. Kim Myungsoo, Kim Sunggyu, and Lee Howon were the three most popular in the academy. That was until the infamous school e began to steal away their fame. They couldn’t allow that though, and so they began to look for any clues that would make them the first to find the e who no one knew anything about. Well nothing besides the fact that the e was a gay male.

 

Title: 60 Seconds and His Last Romeo

Pairings: Myungyeol

Bands: Infinite

Rating: PG to PG-13

Description: Myungsoo should have known that Sungyeol wasn’t a person to fall for. He should have known that it wouldn’t end well, and well Myungsoo himself thinks he knew but was to stupid to admit it. He had fallen for Sungyeol though. Would his instinct be correct and would he be left broken hearted? Or would this love he let bloom will become his savior instead of his destruction?