Date or Not? (ft. Zion. T and You)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Notes: Hello, this is a very small update. I'm currently working on one-shots for this one-shot collection as well as an on-going story and another story in the works. All this just means that I'm glad you all are patient and that I've reached 70 subscribers. It may not seem like a lot to some, but it's amazing to me. Thank you readers and Khiphop fans!

"I love you," Haesol breathed out as he accepted the coffee you offered him.

"I'm a pretty lovable person, I'm glad you noticed. What do you want to do this weekend?" You answered back, taking a seat across from Haesol.

They were sitting at the coffee shop near Haesol's office on a Thursday afternoon, and although it was supposed to be the beginning of spring, the weather outside didn't look all too promising. The weatherman said that it was supposed to start raining and continue on for the entire week. Hopefully, the weatherman was wrong this time like many other times. You looked outside and watched the busy people of Seoul walk by, all of them entranced in their lives.

"I do happen to like women with high self-confidence," Haesol joked with a small smile on his face.

"Well, it's a good thing that I'm so full of it then," You replied, wiggling your eyebrows for a moment. "oh, uh, that didn't actually come out like it was supposed to, did it?"

Haesol laughed, shaking his head. "It really didn't."

"It's good that I' self-confident enough to take things like this lightly, then." You said, raising your eyebrows slightly.

"Right, it's a really good thing," Haesol replied, a smile plastered on his face that he was more than grateful for. It had been a tough week. He absolutely adored his job, not many people could say that music was their everyday life, but there were times when his job wasn't all that good. On those days, he felt as if he had the worst job in the world. The stress was immense. Although he loved his fans, there were times where the things they said made him feel a bit hurt even if they were stupid, small things. Nevertheless, he told himself that, by next week, everything would go back to normal like it always did. People's attention spans weren't that strong. Having an amazing girlfriend by his side made everything instantly better, though.

"So, I was thinking about this weekend."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter