My Little Person (ft. DPR Live x Reader)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DRABBLE

 

Despite how small your hospital bed was, somehow, all three of you were able to fit in the bed together. The newborn was cradled in your arms while Dabin had his arms wrapped around the both of you.

“She’s absolutely beautiful,” you whispered, looking up at Dabin. “Are we keeping her?”

Dabin couldn’t help but laugh as he pushed a piece of hair behind your ear. “I’m pretty sure that’s the idea, babe. You get to keep her.”

“Good,” you said in a low tone, focusing on the baby again and pressing kisses on her head. “Good. You heart that, sweetie? You’re coming home with us.”

Dabin stared down at the two of you still finding it hard to comprehend that this was part of his life now. If you would’ve told him that within five years he’d have a wife, a new baby girl, and a flourishing career, he would have called you insane. Hell, he was so focused on work in the past that he didn’t think anything like this would be possible, yet here he was, laying next to you, his gorgeous wife, in a hospital bed.

“She’s going to need a name, babe.”

You dragged one of your fingers along the baby’s cute chubby cheek. “You don’t think we can just call her Sweetie or Angel Cakes for the rest of her life?”

“Personally, I wouldn’t mind, but I think the kids in school won’t be as understanding.” Dabin said with a huge grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter