Hell's Kitchen (ft. Simon D x You)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hell's Kitchen (Simon D x You)

The sunlight seeping in through the slits of the curtains on the window were enough to wake you up. "Kiseok.." you mumbled under your breath, turning to your side to reach for a body that wasn't there. The bed was empty when you were expecting to find your sleeping fiance next to you. With a small groan, you got up and pulled on your robe before heading off to the ruckus you heard coming from the kitchen.

You rubbed your eyes with the sleeves of your robe, your vision focusing when you reach the kitchen. Coffee was something you needed, but when you got a glimpse of what was happening in the kitchen, you realized you wouldn't be getting coffee anytime soon. The kitchen was a disaster. It quite literally looked as though a tornado had come through their home. 

"Kiseok...I.." you mumbled again, looking at your kitchen. There were utensils thrown all over the counter and a large amount of flour covering almost all the surfaces of the kitchen, but it seemed as though most of the ingredients Kiseok had used could be found on him. There was also a fair share of ingredients on the floor. In the middle of all the chaos stood Kiseok. He was definitely one of the most interesting parts of the room because it seemed as though he was cooking on himself rather than actually making anything. You couldn't have been more lost for words.

"Hey there, love," Kiseok said, giving you the biggest smile with a corresponding wave. It absolutely blew your mind seeing him act that way. How could he be so happy when their kitchen was ruined and destroyed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter