You're Picking Wrong (ft Jay Park x You & Gray)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: You're Picking Wrong (Jay Park x You)

 

“Sometimes the one you love turns out to be the one who hurts you the most, and sometimes the friend who takes you into his arms and cries when you cry turns out to be the love you never knew you wanted.” –Unknown

 

 

Hey, I’ll be at your front door pretty soon.

 

You read over Jay’s text a couple times before sighing softly to yourself. For some reason, Jay was being unusually weird lately, and you didn’t really know why. It seemed as though he came over or called at every waking minute to “talk” to you. “That boy has been weird ever since you’ve met him,” you thought. You weren’t necessarily complaining about his ability to send you over ten texts in one minute because you knew it would be worse if you had no one who cared about you at all. You did, however, wonder how he managed to fit time in his schedule to talk to you so often...

 

Jay was ready. He had been your best friend since the fourth grade, and you even eventually joined him in South Korea. He still remembered the day the two of you met, because it was a rather embarrassing moment. He had made you laugh so hard that milk squirted out of your nose and happened to land on his new shirt. It was gross, but to the mind of a fourth-grade boy, it was pretty cool especially since you were a girl. Ever since that milk-filled day, the two of you, along with their parents, were attached at the hip. Hell, you picked up your entire life in one country and moved to another one for him. But, it wasn’t until a few months ago that he realized he liked you much more than just a friend. You were the one who was always there for him, even when he was a complete towards you when he was in his past, ty relationships. For the past few months, he was planning on telling you, but surprisingly, it was much harder to do than he imagined. After a small pep talk from Kiseok, he had worked up the courage and planned on confessing to you during one of the classy, Netflix binge-watching sessions the two of you had whenever he was finally free from work.  

 

Once you heard the knock on the door, you knew it was Jay, and you were beyond ecstatic to tell him your news. You knew for a fact that Jay was close to Sunghwa, and you planned to ask him what Sunghwa’s ideal type was. When you opened the door, Jay gave you his biggest smile and immediately pulled you into a tight bear hug. He enjoyed squishing you in his arms; you never had any complaints. Both of you laughed once he released you from his killer grip. Jay invited himself into your apartment and tugged you along with him. You could tell he was overly excited tonight; it wasn’t everyday you got a huge bear hug at the door.

 

“Okay, letting yourself in is perfectly cool too. Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter