Tour Break (ft. Jay Park x You)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tour Break (Jay Park x You)

Having dated Jay for the last year, you realized that Jay wouldn't always be around. That was a reality that hit you early in the relationship. No matter how ready you thought you were for that reality, it still hurt. You knew Jay had to be successful, but you hated not getting to spend any holidays with him especially when you saw him with other people. This Christmas was no different. Jay was in Gwangju doing a season concert with the rest of AOMG. It . On Christmas morning, you got a "Merry Christmas" text from him, and it made you smile. Did it cure your blues? No, but it certainly helped knowing he remembered you existed.

 

For the rest of Christmas day, you went on with your life. With the absence of your family, you were able to hang-out with some of your single friends who weren't doing much. You learned your first year in Korea that Christmas, although family orientated as well, a lot of the holiday hype revolved more around couples. Almost like a Valentine's Day or White Day during the winter. Despite missing Jay and wallowing in self-pity, you managed to have an enjoyable time. After having a nice dinner and drink with your friends, you decided to call it a night and head home. It must've been the alcohol because as soon as your head hit the pillow, you were out. As you slept, you drowned in your dreams of ice skating, snow, and dinner with Jay. Something that seemed so unfamiliar to you as of recently. The snow and ice in your dreams began to melt as you began regaining consciousness. The heat that surrounded you was too much and you pushed it off.

 

Your eyes shot open.

 

Your hands landed on hot skin and you looked up. Jay. He was pressed to your body in deep sleep and despite you being slightly annoyed that he had woken you up, you were more than happy to see him. You spent the next couple of minutes looking up at his relaxed face before you gently ran your hand along his bare chest. His face shrugged up, and his eyes opened a bit. He searched your face with his sleepy gaze as he attempted to fully register what was going on. While he looked at you, you continued looking back. Being able to look into his eyes again made you happy. When he finally woke up, he tightened his grip around you and pulled you even closer while pressing a kiss to your forehead. It was really him. You'd dreamed of this moment but never expected it would actually happen to you anytime soon, especially not on Christmas. Although Jay loved you and you knew it, he always worked on putting his career first, which is something you respected.

 

"I wanted to say hi, and I'm sorry for leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter