I. Love. You. (ft. Giriboy)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I. Love. You. (Giriboy x You)

“It’s freezing tonight,” you say. And no, you weren't overexaggerating. Siyoung knows that you usually always have ulterior motives when you say that it's cold. That was true most of the time; however, this time, it was true. It was the night before Christmas, and you were more than positive that this icy rain was going to turn into snow soon which only made you want to cuddle up next to Siyoung even more. You pulled your thick blanket up to your chin and watched Siyoung who was standing across the room, completely too far away from where you wanted him to be. Siyoung meets your gaze before he turns to pull open the dresser drawer. He laughs softly as he goes through the drawer of pajamas before pulling a pair of Christmas pants out. It wasn't funny. The apartment was falling apart. The heater never seemed to work when you needed it, and every time it rained, the place seemed to get damp. To most people, this would be enough to evoke a serious reaction to the problem at hand; however, he just continued to smile. 

"It hasn't started to snow yet," you say, staring at him as he begins to unbuckle his belt. It was mesmerizing watching him do anything that involved him getting even a little .

"Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be a white day when we wake up," he said as his pants hit the floor with a soft thump.

 When his pants fall to the floor, you try to avoid staring at him. Needless to say, it was difficult. You pulled the blanket up past your nose to hide the flush in your cheeks and to respect his privacy, of course. He'd do nothing but make fun of you if he saw the way you looked at him as he changed. He manages to hop into his pajama bottoms and ties the two strings into a neat bow. You're chewing on your bottom lip as you look down at the blanket covering you. All you can see is the image of Siyoung's legs flash before your eyes when he suddenly cups your cheeks with his hands. You felt that. A warm, tingling feeling that started in your stomach and spread throughout your entire being. He runs his thumb along your cheek and pulls your bottom lip free from your teeth. The two of you gaze into each other's eyes and as cliche as it may sound, you could feel the electricity.

When he speaks again, his voice is low and it makes your toes curl. "I'm up here."

He leans down and presses his lips to yours. The kiss is slow and gentle, and the longer it lasts, the more dreamlike the situation feels. Feeling his soft lips and soft hands on you makes you remember that this is real, and he is yours. He pulls back before you want him to and tucks some of your hair behind your ear. You're not sure whether to smile or pout. "Being a tease isn't cool," you whine softly. His laugh is enough to make your heart melt when you hear it. He wraps his arms around your waist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter