Baby Talk (Jay Park x You)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DRABBLE

 

You find him in your son’s room. He’s holding the baby in his arms, rocking him gently as he points to the window where a sea of stars and skyscraper lights can be seen. You can faintly hear Jay’s low murmurs. He’s talking to the baby, and it’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever seen.

“It’s a big world. When you’re older, I’ll show you everything I can. How does that sound?”

The little baby babbles in agreement, his eyes anywhere but outside. His tiny hand grips onto Jay’s shirt, and Jay presses his nose against his cheek.

The scene is unbelievably cute, and you can’t just stand there and watch. Despite what people may believe, Jay has been absolutely wonderful with the baby thus far. You know that with the two of you working together, you’ll raise an amazingly successful child.

With a soft hum, Jay places the small baby back into his crib and looks up to see you standing in the doorway. Jay’s gaze becomes soft as he walks up to you. His hands land on your waist while he leans down to give you a soft kiss. You lean into the kiss while feeling the warmth spread throughout your entire body. Each kiss with him makes you feel warm and loved.

Jay breaks the kiss first and gently your cheek. A small smile spreads across his face before mumbling “Why are you sweating?”

You frown, remembering the reason you came to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter