Sick Days Rock (ft. Beenzino x You)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sick Days Rock (Beenzino x You)

When you woke up, the first sound that filled your ears was the annoying sound of your alarm clock. That annoying buzzing made you shutter in horror. Once you finally got yourself to sit up, it felt as though your head was filled with rocks while your body was extremely weak and could barely support your movements. Your nose was stuffed yet it kept running and you couldn't breathe to save your life. To top it all off, your throat hurt every time you swallowed even a little bit. Before you knew it, you fell back onto your pillow, your head thumping when your head hit the pillow.

Sick. How great.

"______, you know it's time to get up, right?" your boyfriend Sungbin said in a small whisper, turning onto his side to look at you. 

Before a word came out of your mouth, you swallowed and felt the burn in your throat. You let out a soft groan and looked up at your boyfriend, shaking your head with a small frown on your face. Sungbin opened his eyes wider and ran his fingers along your cheek and up to your forehead.  When he felt the heat of your head, he frowned as well, lightly your cheek.

"Your forehead is on fire, literally," he said, sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter