Nine

Crave You
 Is it strange for them to be having a date this far into a relationship? 
 No? Well Hansol thinks so. Hansol finally built up the courage to ask Seungkwan out on a date after a month of the being together.
 Seungkwan's reaction was pretty cute in Hansol's opinion. He got flustered and called Hansol an "idiot" saying he will go out on a date with him after school since Hansol didn't have practice today.
 "Why did you barely ask him out on a date?" Seungcheol said, watching Hansol's short boyfriend walk away with Jeonghan and Minghao, a curly haired strawberry blonde boy who was dating one of their teammates Junhui, towards their music class.
 Hansol shrugged, tugging his bag closer to him,
 "I just felt it was the right time."
 "Laaaame," Mingyu said, placing an arm on Hansol's shoulder, he sighed, "I'm glad it's Friday already. Sleeping in all weekend. Cuddling Wonwoo and-"
 "Mingyu I will sock you in the face," Hansol grumbled, pushing the tall boy away. Mingyu grinned,
 "After your date you should invite him over and you know.." He put air quotes up with his fingers,"'Hang out'."
 Hansol rolled his eyes, 
 "Dude I would never think that way about Seungkwan. He's too precious."
 "You're a aren't you?" Seungcheol laughed, patting his friend on the shoulder.
 Hansol glared at Seungcheol,
 "Mingyu number two is that you?" Wonwoo commented as he scrolled through his feed on tumblr. Mingyu gasped,
 "I'm one of a kind~ Coups is nothing like me."
 "Obviously.." Wonwoo rolled his eyes and ignored him. 
 "Anyways.. Back to Hansol," Seungcheol said, "You seriously have never done it?"
 "Why would I? I don't have the privacy nor experience to do it," Hansol said. Seungcheol just laughed,
 "We're third years and you're still like this. Sad little Hansolie. Do you think Seungkwan is a ?"
 "I-" The thought of Seungkwan being held by someone else, that isn't Hansol, bothered him,
 "I wouldn't care.. It wouldn't change my perspective of him."
 "We totally believe you," Seungcheol said sarcastically, "Well. Let's go to class before the old hag yells at us again for being late."
 Hansol just nodded. That thought of Seungkwan not being as pure as he thought he is stuck in his mind.
-
 
 Once school was over, Seungkwan's mom picked him up so Hansol couldn't walk home with him. He decided he'd have to text him the time to get ready for their date. He opened up his phone and started texting Seungkwan.
 
 To: Seungkwannie ♥︎
 
  babyyyy make sure to get rdy @ 5 and i'll pick you up at 6, ily <3
 
 Seungkwan's phone buzzed in his back pocket, he opened up his phone  and noticed he got a text message from Hansol or as he named him  ♡ (Hansol added the heart) on his contacts. He read it quickly and smiled at the screen, typing out a response that doesn't show his excitement.
 Hansol soon received a message back from his boyfriend.
 
From: Seungkwannie ♥︎
 
 See you then. 
 
 As usual. Blunt Seungkwan. How cute.
-
 "What's with the basket?" Seungkwan asked, looking down at the basket Hansol held then looking back up at his boyfriend's features. He dressed up casually and his hair was brushed back. 
 'Wow he looks good in a flannel,' Seungkwan thought, biting his bottom lip slightly.
 "We're going on a picnic for our date." Hansol declared, pulling Seungkwan into a kiss.
 Seungkwan just sweetly kissed him back until a cough interrupted them.
 They pulled away with their cheeks both red in embarrassment,
 "Sorry mom.." Seungkwan mumbled, scratching the back of his head nervously. She just smiled,
 "You two are just wasting time here. Go on and have your date."
 Seungkwan just nodded and kissed his mom goodbye and went out the door with his boyfriend.
-
 "You dork," Seungkwan laughed as Hansol almost tripped walking up a large hill, luckily Seungkwan caught him and the basket before he fell and dropped the items.
 "You know it," Hansol said, sticking his tongue out. Hansol pulled Seungkwan along to a medium sized king cherry tree standing in the middle of the large grassy hill. 
 Hansol took out a folded up red checkered blanket from the basket and laid it out, ushering Seungkwan to sit down.
 "So I'm guessing you made this lunch?" Seungkwan said, taking a bite out of his sandwich as he leaned against Hansol's shoulder.
 Hansol smiled sheepishly,
 "Yeah. I thought making it on my own would make it special. Is it lame?"
 Seungkwan shook his head, climbing onto his lap and kissing his nose,
 "No. It's cute and tastes good don't worry- oh, you've got some mayonnaise on your lip." Seungkwan leaned in, swiping his tongue across Hansol's bottom lip, the mayonnaise clean off, "There.."
 Hansol stared up at his boyfriend and cupped his cheek, 
 "You're so beautiful."
 "You've said that so many times," Seungkwan giggled, they stared at one another for a while. Admiring each other's beauty. 
 "Hansol.." Seungkwan whispered, 
 "Yeah?"
 "Kiss me." 
 "My pleasure."
-
-
(warning y hansol •~•)
 
 Ever since that date, Hansol has been feeling weird. Also looking at Seungkwan in such a wrong way. He feels guilty about it.
 "These movies are all ty," Seungkwan grumbled as he bent over, sorting through Hansol's dvd cabinet where he kept his movies. His parents were out and his little sister was over at a friend's house for a sleepover. The same reason Seungkwan is here. A sleepover.
 Currently Hansol was screaming to himself to stop. Looking. At. Seungkwan's. . No matter how round and plump looking it is. He tore his eyes away from the view. 
 "Hansol." Seungkwan called, "You don't have anything good to watch. Do you just want to watch netflix on your tv?"
 Hansol nodded, covering his face with his hand, trying not to look at his boyfriend.
 Seungkwan looked at him weirdly before shrugging, sitting on Hansol's lap.
 "Where's the control?" Seungkwan asked, Hansol shrugged, he throws his things all over the place he forgets where he leaves them,
 "Dunno.."
 "Found it." Seungkwan sighed as he sat on his knees, bending over in front of Hansol to grab the control that hid in a pile of blankets in the corner of Hansol's bed. An odd place to put it.. 
 "Why the hell was it over there in the first place? Geez Hansol you're so dirty- Oi, what's wrong with your face, are you okay?" Seungkwan pat Hansol's cheek repeatedly then squeezed it, 
 "Earth to Hansoool~"
 Hansol squeaked when he finally was pulled out of his trance, 
 "W-What?"
 "You ert.."
 "You had it all up in my face!" Hansol  cried, Seungkwan merely grinned,
 "Hansol is a errrt~" He chanted as he the television.
 "I am not!"
 
-
-
 i've been thinking of writing a junhao/chinaline fic for a while but i'm not sure what the storyline would be.. i want to do hybrid au because minghao as a puPPy or kitten is the cutest.. but but here's a peek of y hansol, in the mind of a seventeen year old. mind taking this poll to see if you want verkwan in the next chapter? --