One

Crave You
 "Hansol for the last time," Seungkwan began, flicking the boy's forehead in annoyance, "I will not date you. And never will. Go ask some girls from your fan club to date you because I won't. Now excuse me, I have to go home."
 Seungkwan slammed his locker shut, holding his books against his chest and started to walk away from a tall brunette, who sulked against his locker. His name is Hansol. Or Vernon as most people called him. Seungkwan didn't, because he isn't and doesn't even want to be close to Hansol. He just wants to put him on a restraining order instead. This is the fifth time today he tried to hit on Seungkwan. 
 Seungkwan walked out of the school building in a pissy mood, he sat on the steps of the front door and waited for his mom to pick him up as usual.
 "Don't you think you're being too harsh to him?" A gentle voice said, Seungkwan sighed, looking at his best friend who sat beside him.
 "Jeonghan, I'm tired of him. I'm tired of being hit on. And I don't want to date anyone. It's-"
 "-It's a waste of time, yeah yeah," Jeonghan cut him off, "But you're really mean. You could've at least let him down easier."
 "I have! For like the first two months. Then it got annoying.. His passes at me became bothersome. And I even told him, nicely, that I don't have time for a relationship and that I don't want one. I don't even understand why he likes me, he just came up to me one day saying that he likes me and wants to date me," Seungkwan said in an exasperated tone, laying his head on Jeonghan's shoulder, he continued, "I mean he's the quarterback of the football team and he has tons of girls after him."
 Jeonghan sighed, ruffling Seungkwan's dark hair, 
 "You know, maybe give him a chance? It's the only way you'll get him to leave you alone."
 "Jeonghan, I love you and all, but you're an idiot. If I dated him, this would be twice as bad." Seungkwan shuddered, having the image of he and Hansol dating made him gag, "Did Seungcheol ask you to make me consider dating Hansol?"
 "He said that it's almost play offs and he needs Hansol to be on his highest spirits for this game." Jeonghan explained, not exactly looking at Seungkwan's eyes. Seungkwan raised a brow,
 "You want me to use him? Listen, 'han, I may be mean but I'm not that mean." 
 Jeonghan simply shrugged. Both of them jumped when they heard a car beep. They looked up and saw it was Seungkwan's mother, 
 "Seungkwannie~" His mother sang, Seungkwan smiled at his mother who he loved dearly, standing up and picking up his bag and books. 
 "My ride's here. See you tomorrow Jeonghan."
 Jeonghan shook his head and waved, watching his best friend get into his car. Then driving off to his house.
 "Hansol I know you're there." Jeonghan spoke quietly, not bothering to look behind him.
 "You've noticed?" He chuckled nervously,
 "Yeah. It's not nice to eavesdrop."
 "I'm sorry I was about to leave but then I saw Seungkwan and panicked."
 Jeonghan just smiled slightly, chuckling to himself. These two are impossible.. 
 
-
 
 The next day Seungkwan walked into his first period, which was health class, and one of the classes he shared with Jeonghan, Jeonghan's boyfriend Seungcheol, and.. Hansol. 
 Seungkwan managed to ignore Hansol's love stricken gazes today, and focusing on his teacher. Jeonghan snickered beside Seungkwan, knowing well Hansol was fawning over Seungkwan like some god. 
 Seungkwan threw a quick glare over at Jeonghan. 
 "Now, today we will be doing a project," his teacher said, ignoring the groans of the class. Seungkwan became interested, he liked projects, he loved putting so much effort into them, researching and making it all precise~ , "You will have to pair up with a student in this class. But, you cannot choose. Instead you will be choosing a piece of paper with one of your classmate's names randomly out of a hat."
 "The project topic will be: Marriage, to show kids how it feels like to be married. To suffer," The teacher grumbled then cleared his throat and continued," Once you pick your partner's name out of the hat you will be married to them from now on, for one month. You will both also write a three page essay together about to wonders of marriage and your experiences together as a married couple."
 As Seungkwan's teacher continued on, he grew wary of wanting to do this project now.. Marriage? What a dumb topic, why couldn't the teacher have picked something better? Maybe give us one of those robotic babies instead and have us write an essay on that instead and take care of it. But noo, we have to get "married" to some random kid in our health class.
 The teacher brought the hat out filled with strips of paper. He called out a few student's names out, most of them groaning at the partner they got. Jeonghan was called up next, he placed a hand in the hat and slowly pulled out a piece of paper then opened it.
 He grinned, his eyes darting towards Seungcheol,
 "I got Seungcheol." 
 Seungcheol whooped loudly, making Jeonghan giggle and the teacher shush him harshly. Jeonghan sat back down, then Seungkwan's name was called right after.
 The boy rolled his eyes, standing up and walking towards the hat. He placed his hand in the hat and pulled out a paper. He gingerly opened it.
 No
 ing
 Way..
 Seungkwan's eyes almost popped out of his sockets. He got.. Hansol. Seungkwan shuddered and mumbled out, averting his eyes from his class, especially hansol,
 "I-I got Hansol.."
 He ignored Jeonghan's loud laughing and sat back down. He hates this.
 -
 -
 "Seungkwan!" Hansol yelled from across the lunchroom. Seungkwan froze in his seat, Jeonghan looking at him knowingly. 
 "What does he want.." Seungkwan groaned, covering his face in embarrassment, putting down the book he was just reading.
 "Hey, look he's coming over here~" Jeonghan said, winking at Seungkwan, "I think I'll go talk to Seungcheol and leave you two alone."
 Jeonghan laughed, standing up and skidding towards his boyfriend, who sat at Hansol's usual table.
 Seungkwan ignored the tall boy who walked over here, picking up his book and continuing to read and mentally curse at Jeonghan at the same time.
 "Seungkwan." Hansol repeated.
 The shorter male slowly looked up at him,
 "What?" 
 "Since we're 'married' now don't you think we should be hanging out together?" 
 Seungkwan gave him a sour look, giving in quickly,
 "Fine. I'm only doing this for my grade."
 Hansol grinned, extending his hand out for Seungkwan, 
 "Well. Come on, I want to introduce you to my friends." 
 Seungkwan had to meet the jocks.. Seriously? But Seungcheol was one of them. So maybe they'll be like him?
 He looked at Hansol's hand as if it were dirty and unclean, mentally battling with himself if he should accept or not. He finally decided after a few seconds to just do it.
 'Do it for the grade.' He told himself, placing his hand between Hansol's own. 
 He almost gasped. Hansol's hand was soft, warm even. They didn't feel cold and rough like he expected. It felt sort of.. Nice? He looked up at Hansol, noticing his soft features. His smile was pretty cute.. 
 His thoughts were interuppted by Hansol's voice,
 "Enjoying the view?"
 Seungkwan didn't realize he was staring at Hansol for almost three minutes.
 He scoffed, standing up and picking up his bag, 
 "Whatever idiot." 
 Hansol just laughed.

--

 
 Hansol's friends were.. Interesting to say in the least. Two of them, who were named Mingyu and Wonwoo were constantly flirting and barely even noticed Seungkwan. 
 Except when Seungkwan was introduced. Mingyu, the tall one spoke and said,
 "Yo Seungkwan! I'm surprised Vernon could actually get someone like you. Even after he's constantly bothering you to date him and acting like a stalker-"
 "Mingyu," Wonwoo, the shorter one, who had a surprisingly deep voice spoke up, making Mingyu stop talking, "Hello Seungkwan. Nice to meet you finally as Vernon's boyfriend."
 Seungkwan sighed, his head in his hands,
 "Aw~ look, Hansol, he's embarassed!" Jeonghan giggled, pinching Seungkwan's cheek. 
 Vernon shyly smiled, he leaned over to Seungkwan and whispered in his ear,
 "I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable about this. I'll tell them we're not actually dating and this is just for a project."
 Seungkwan looked up at Hansol, smiling slightly. He was glad Hansol finally understood that he doesn't like him that way.
 Though his other friends, Seungcheol and Soonyoung were pretty okay- besides the fact that Seungkwan already knew Seungcheol because of Jeonghan.
 Soonyoung was his favorite though. Hansol could tell quickly because of the way Seungkwan's eyes gleamed as they both spoke to each other about things they both had in common. Hansol felt a small spark of jealously rise up his chest. He knew they weren't dating or actually 'married'.. Why was he feeling jealous? Oh yeah, because he's had a crush on this guy for a long time.
 Jeonghan, for sure, noticed this and grinned nudging Hansol. Hansol blushed, looking down at his lap nervously.
 "Ooh. Vernon are you jealous?" Seungcheol whispered, leaning close to his best friend, Jeonghan smiled slyly, Wonwoo and Mingyu took part in this conversation, with Mingyu whistling at the situation and Wonwoo smacking his boyfriend behind the head. Jeonghan giggled,
 "He was totally eyeing Hoshi with jealousy~"
 "I was not.." Hansol trailed off until Seungkwan interrupted them,
 "I can hear you guys."
 
  -
 
 As Hansol tailed Seungkwan out the school doors holding Seungkwan's numerous books, Hansol could hear a few of his fangirls as he passed by grumble about why it couldn't have been them with Hansol instead. 
 Hansol simply ignored them and continued to happily follow Seungkwan like a puppy. Seungkwan, though, was a little annoyed but felt bad for having Hansol carry his books.
 "Hansol you don't have to do this-"
 "No, it's fine. As your 'husband' I want to help," Hansol humbly announced, sitting next to Seungkwan on the front steps of the school.
 Seungkwan sighed,
 "Alright. Do whatever you like.."
 When his mother finally arrived to pick Seungkwan up, Hansol offered to help him carry his books to his car and Seungkwan had to say yes, just because Hansol would insist. 
 Hansol waved bye to Seungkwan, a bright grin plastered on his face making Seungkwan huff and wave back. His mother gushed about how adorable Hansol was during the whole ride home.
 This was going to be a long month.
 
--
 
 How was the first chapter??? Hopefully not bad ^^; I'll try to update when I can! Thank you for reading the first chapter~