Eight

Crave You
Seungkwan knows he shouldn't be feeling this way. Especially since he's dating him. Why should he worry if someone were to steal him away?
 "Seungkwan are you okay?" Jeonghan asked, nudging his friend on the side. Seungkwan just ignored him, glaring down the ginger haired boy talking to Hansol, he grumbled,
 "What the hell.. Why is he so close to him?"
 Jeonghan looked in the direction of where Seungkwan was looking then grinned,
 "Are you jealous of Jisoo? The guy in our music class?"
 Seungkwan suddenly became flustered, he pushed Jeonghan lightly, making the long haired boy drop his pudding cup he was eating,
 "Pfft- O-Of course not! Why would I be jealous of some ginger haired piece of that's talking to my boyfriend."
 As Hansol and Jisoo were coming closer to their (aka Seungkwan, Jeonghan and the football jocks) table, their conversation became clearer. But Seungkwan doesn't understand at all.
 Probably because they were speaking English. The only subject Seungkwan is terrible at. He remembered Hansol saying he was born in New York, some state from the U.S. He also heard that the jerk next to him was born in California, another state.
 "Anyways, good luck on your game today. I'll be cheering for you!" Jisoo said, in Korean thankfully, as he squeezed Hansol's arm.
 Seungkwan's eye twitched in irritation, 
 Who the hell do you think you are, touching him..
 "Thanks, looking forward to see you there bro," Hansol said, lightly punching the boy's arm. 
 Seungkwan abruptly stood up, grabbing his bag and huffing then walking outside towards the bleachers out in the field. 
 Hansol watched his boyfriend walk out, confused he asked Jeonghan where he went.
 Jeonghan smiled about to answer but Seungcheol interrupted,
 "You made him jealous. Duh." 
 "Why?" Hansol asked, sitting down at the table, he remembered Jisoo was still there, "Oh yeah! This is Jisoo. He's in my English class and also the one other guy who speaks English fluently."
 Jeonghan was the first to introduce himself, his smile blinding Jisoo,
 "H-Hello." Jisoo stuttered back, Jeonghan giggled thinking,
 Aww this guy is cute. Not Cheolie cute but cute.
 Seungcheol seemed to notice this and rolled his eyes, obviously jealous, so he introduced himself next,
 "I'm Seungcheol but you can call me Coups. I'm also Jeonghan's boyfriend." 
 He grinned mercilessly at Jisoo's disappointed facial expression that fell upon him as he introduced himself as the cute guy's boyfriend.
 Hansol merely shook his head at his best friend, Wonwoo and Mingyu weren't here today, so they couldn't meet Jisoo. They probably ditched school today. As for Soonyoung.. Well Soonyoung doesn't hang out with them anymore. He's just off with his boyfriend, Jihoon and most certainly deeply in love with that evil shortie.
 "Anyways. I'm going to go look for Seungkwan. Jisoo you wanna come or stay here?" Hansol asked, standing back up.
 Jisoo stood up with him,
 "Sure-"
 "Noo~ I want to get to know him better!" Jeonghan said, grabbing Jisoo's arm and pulling him back down.
 "Suit yourself," Hansol said, skidding off to find his boyfriend.
-
 "Ugh I can't believe he let that guy touch him!" Seungkwan exclaimed, slamming his book down on the bleachers. Seokmin, another one of Seungkwan's close friends, pat Seungkwan's back reassuringly,
 "Don't you think you're overreacting? He's just his friend-"
 "His friend that can also speak English, whilst I can't, he has cool hair, so I can't surpass that kind of guy! Plus he seems like he wants to get reaaal close with Hansol. What if he actually takes my man away!?" Seungkwan huffed, grabbing Seokmin's juice box and taking a sip of it. 
 "Come on Seungkwan why would Hansol want to leave you for that other guy? Jisoo seems like he doesn't have much personality. I mean yeah he's good looking and all-" Seungkwan glared at Seokmin, Seokmin grinned, "Sorry sorry. But he's dating you~ Not Jisoo. If he wanted to, he could be dating him right now but instead its you because he really likes you." 
 Seungkwan smiled, pulling on Seokmin's nose playfully,
 "Thanks loser."
 "No problem, sass queen."
-
 In the end, Hansol couldn't find Seungkwan during lunch. But he did hold his hand throughout the whole Health period. 
 He walked the older boy to his last class, he decided to ask where Seungkwan where he disappeared off to before,
 "Soo. Where were you at lunch?"
 Seungkwan looked at him, his eyes seemingly judging him,
 "Somewhere. While you were talking to Jisoo." 
 He almost gagged saying that name, 
 Ugh gross.
 "Well yeah. We were talking about our English assignment since he was absent yesterday."
 "Uh huh." Seungkwan grumbled, ignoring his boyfriend's excuse, pulling his hand away from Hansol and walking towards his Mathematics class quickly. Hansol was quicker, he grabbed Seungkwan by his waist and spun him around,
 "'Kwan.. Why are you acting like this?"
 "Like what?" Seungkwan said as innocently as he could, trying to escape Hansol's grip.
 Hansol simply gave him an unamused frown, pulling him closer,
 "Let's skip last period."
 "Are you crazy!? I don't want to ruin my perfect attendance rec- Hey!" Before Seungkwan could finish his sentence, Hansol already turned around and was already dragging him by the wrist to the opposite direction of Seungkwan's final class.
 "Hansol! Let me go! Where are you taking me?" Seungkwan yelled on, screaming various threats and questions at his boyfriend as he pulled him along to the boy's bathrooms. He pushed Seungkwan into the only large stall, then closed the door.
 "Relax it's just here." Hansol said, letting go of Seungkwan's wrist.
 Seungkwan rubbed his wrist in annoyance, 
 "I can't believe you.."
 "Can you just tell me what's the problem?" Hansol asked, staring pointedly at his boyfriend. Seungkwan just looked away, not wanting to look him in the eye, he crossed his arms and spoke quietly,
 "It's nothing."
 Hansol suddenly became frustrated, Seungkwan never wants to tell him what's the problem when he tries to be a good boyfriend. All he ever gets is a "nothing" or "whatever". He didn't want to ever force Seungkwan into anything, but this time it just bothered him..
 He pushed Seungkwan against the wall, not too roughly since he didn't want to to hurt him.
 "Seungkwan. Tell me. Is it about Jisoo?" Hansol whispered, tucking a finger under Seungkwan's chin, tilting his head to make Seungkwan face him.
 Seungkwan gulped nervously, he gave him a crooked smile,
 "Yeah.. Sorry."
 "Don't tell me you're jealous? Seungkwan we were just talking about the English assignment from yesterday, I already said that in the hallway but you ignored me.. You don't have to be jealous.." Hansol explained, rubbing Seungkwan's cheek with his thumb affectionately,
 "I know I shouldn't have been jealous. But Jisoo looks so cool, and you both relate to each other well and- and I thought he would take you away-"
 "Woah woah. Slow down there. Why would I let him take me away? We're just friends.  I have you.. You can sing, you have cute cheeks, and you're the sassiest and the smartest guy I know. You're literally the only thing that brightens up my world. You know the many hoards of fangirls I have? And Soonyoung? They never made me feel the way I feel when I'm with you. I like you. A lot."
 Seungkwan's cheeks turned a bright red, he pouted. Hansol chuckled lowly at his reaction, cupping the boy's cheeks in his hands he squishing them, 
 "You're so cute my Kwannie~" 
 "S-Shut the hell up.. I like you a lot too.." Seungkwan humphed, quickly adding an insult, "Idiot." 
 Hansol grinned and leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss on Seungkwan's pouty lips.
 Seungkwan wrapped his arms around the younger one's neck and smiled into the kiss. Hansol placed his arms onto Seungkwan's hips, pulling him closer. 
 "Mm- Ew- Hansol don't stick your tongue in- oh my god it feels so weird-"
 Hansol gasped, pulling away quickly,
 "You're not supposed to say 'oh my god'!"
 Seungkwan face palmed himself.
 Yup. Hansol's a keeper.
-
 The play offs went pretty well for Hansol. Mingyu and Wonwoo came to play, they weren't at school all day and suddenly they only show up for the football game. Real dedication. So they won, they all went out with the football team, bringing Jeonghan and Seungkwan along to celebrate. Soonyoung also brought Jihoon who wasn't as scary as he seemed. 
 Though Soonyoung couldn't keep his hands off of him. It was as bad as Mingyu and Wonwoo who always made out during events.
 But Hansol got a real good celebratory kiss from Seungkwan at his house- Although his mother did open the door at the wrong time..
-
-
 
 YOU GUYS TY FOR THE REQUESTS + TY FOR 1k+ VIEWS?? I NEVER EXPECTED THIS MUCH ?? also i got a new phone so i was in a good mood to write quick and update today !! and, wow, you guys really want between these two ouo;... maybe i'll save it for the last chapter and i will age them up because as of rn they're still underage + i honestly see them as such a fluffy couple i can imagine hansol holding himself back bc seungkwan is a flower that cannot be hurt uwu but some of you requested jealous seungkwan so here it is !! first date is coming next, you guys should keep requesting ~