Four

Crave You
 After they pulled Jeonghan off Seungkwan, Jeonghan kept glaring daggers at Seungkwan.
 Seungkwan mentally cursed himself for lying to Jeonghan about liking Soonyoung. He lied to his best friend because he can't risk him knowing Hansol sort of grew on him. Later, when he's comfortable, he'll tell Jeonghan the truth.  
  Soonyoung sat next to Seungkwan, he smiled half heartedly,
 "Hey. Are you okay?
 Seungkwan nodded, not bothering to look up at him, "Why did he jump you?"
 Seungkwan looked up at the boy nervously, he spoke quietly,
 "I kind of.. Um.. Lied to him? And he doesn't know I did.."
 Soonyoung's eyes widened, 
 "Wooaah. What'd you lie to him about?"
 Seungkwan looked over at Jeonghan again, he was sitting in Seungcheol's lap, Seungcheol holding him tightly to refrain him from grabbing Seungkwan again. Though Jeonghan was just playing with Seungcheol's fingers, ignoring Seungkwan. Hansol on the other hand was staring at Seungkwan and Soonyoung. He looked at them almost enviously.
 Seungkwan ignored the boys' piercing stare and took a deep breath,
 "I lied about liking someone.."
 "You lied about liking Vernon-"
 "No! I don't even like him that way at all.. We're just partners." Seungkwan sighed, making Soonyoung grin. He leaned in, his face closer to Seungkwan's own, 
 "Then how about me? Do you like me?"
 'What's with him? His personality changed so quick-'
 Seungkwan heard Jeonghan scoff in annoyance. Suddenly he felt bad. He really shouldn't have told Jeonghan that.. 
 Seungkwan scooted away from Soonyoung, 
 "Can you not get so close to Seungkwan?" Hansol said, pushing Soonyoung's face away. 
 Soonyoung simply smiled, wrapping his arms around Seungkwan's waist,
 "Jealous?"
 "Actually yes. Can you not?"
 "Why do you even care Vernon? Seungkwan said it himself. He doesn't like you that way. You guys are just partners for a project. Nothing more than that." Soonyoung snapped, making Vernon step back. Seungkwan could see the hurt in his eyes. 
 After all the rejection, all the sour looks, all the disgusted comments about him by Seungkwan, Soonyoung's comment was the only one that actually impacted him. 
 'Nothing more than just partners for a project. I was so stupid for thinking something could happen..'
 "Hansol it's not like that," Seungkwan began but Hansol stopped him,
 "Seungkwan can we just.. forget about this. I'd like to continue this project without any problems."
 -
 Hansol invited Seungkwan to watch him practice today since the big game is coming pretty soon. Seungkwan, not wanting to be more of an today, agreed to go. 
 Jeonghan joined him as well. Though it was sort of awkward and quiet between the two best friends. 
  Jeonghan broke the silence as  they sat on the bleachers, watching the boys start playing,
 "Seungkwannie I know you lied to me."
 Seungkwan stared at his best friend in shock, Jeonghan's lips curled into a grin, "I know when my own best friend is lying."
 Seungkwan immediatley apologized because that's what made Jeonghan mad in the first place.
 "So you came here to watch Seungcheol?" Seungkwan asked after they patched up things quickly.
 Jeonghan nodded,
 "We're hanging out right after this anyways," He nudged Seungkwan, "And you're here for your 'husband'?"
 Seungkwan rolled his eyes,
 "Only because I didn't want to be a bigger to him and reject him."
 Jeonghan gasped, grasping onto Seungkwan's shoulders tightly,
 "Since when did you care about Hansol's feelings? Are you sick?" Jeonghan placed his hand on Seungkwan's forehead, it wasn't hot, "Or are you just.. Love sick?"
 "Jeonghan you're ridiculous!" 
 Seungkwan turned back to watch the boys practice. The others grew on him as well, though not in the way Hansol did. 
 His eyes trailed to Soonyoung who was currently being tackled by Hansol, Soonyoung's eyes caught Seungkwan's own and he winked. Hansol must've noticed this because he glared at Soonyoung with pure hatred and punched his side, with no one noticing except Seungkwan, and grabbed the football. 
 Seungkwan turned over to Jeonghan, whose eyes were wide,
 "Jeonghan did you see that?"
 "Seungkwannie he's so sweet." Jeonghan laughed, making Seungkwan punch his side,
 "Shut up I don't want to be the cause of their friendship falling apart."
 Jeonghan simply shook his head, he ruffled Seungkwan's dark hair, 
 "Ahh Seungkwan. They were never friends to begin with. Hansol has hated Soonyoung way before he liked you. Though it's not my place to tell you why. Ask Hansol about it later."
 Seungkwan sighed, watching the caramel haired boy aggresivley play throughout the practice. Hansol really did look good in his football uniform.. 
 Seungkwan pulled out his log notebook from his schoolbag, and started writing.
-
 After practice was over, Soonyoung continued eyeing Seungkwan and Hansol kept glaring at Soonyoung. 
 Seungkwan needed to get on Hansol's good side. He didn't really care about Soonyoung anymore, he did see him as a good friend before but that all changed when he told Hansol that nasty comment.
 It's strange Seungkwan started caring for Hansol each day he's been stuck next to him. This assignment really changed the way he feels towards the boy. Seungkwan's been shaking off the feeling that he's fallen for the boy. It was impossible.. 
 Hansol came up to Seungkwan, who handed him a water bottle,
 "Thanks." Hansol said tiredly, opening up the bottle and taking a long drink. Seungkwan mentally slapped himself, couldn't believe he found Hansol drinking a damn water bottle attractive. The way his adams apple bobbed up and down as he gulped the water. Extremley attrac- 
 "S-So wanna walk home together?" Seungkwan asked, forcing himself to stop getting distracted by Hansol's looks. 
 Hansol stopped drinking and looked at Seungkwan almost surprised, but smiled and nodded,
 "Sure." 
 This was Seungkwan's chance to talk to Hansol about Soonyoung and how he feels about him.
 He just hopes it will turn out right.
 
-
-
sry i made hoshi an asshat & It seems half of you guys ship Seungkwan and Soonyoung and half of you dont when there's me who didn't know that was an actual ship omg, idk but soonyoung and jihoon together is nice but dk and jihoon- ANYWAYS hopefully hardcore angst wont appear later on.. (if you read my hanjoo fic you know what im talking about ㅋㅋㅋ) bye until then!! (also thanks for the upvotes and 94 subscrivers???)