Two

Crave You
 "Oh you're disgusting--" Seungkwan yelled as he noticed Mingyu wipe his snot on Hansol's shirt.
 Mingyu gave him a fake look of bewilderment,
 "W-What do you mean~?"
 Wonwoo held his head in his hands in embarrassment, knowing well what his boyfriend did.
 "You just wiped your snot on Hansol." Seungkwan stated, making Hansol's eyes widen. He took off his uniform jacket and noticed a little..
 "Mingyu." Hansol hissed, wrapping his arm around Mingyu's neck and locking him in place, "How would you like it if I messed up your precious hair?"
 The boy gasped, trying to escape Hansol's grip but it was too late, Hansol was giving him a noogie. 
 Mingyu cried out, his perfectly styled hair being messed up. Wonwoo just sat back, watching in amusement. Seungkwan simply continued reading his math book, studying for an upcoming test later.
 Before this whole snot situation with Mingyu, Seungkwan was just sitting at his usual table with Jeonghan until Jeonghan suggested they sit with Hansol and his friends. Seungkwan refused as usual but when Hansol asked he instantly went. 
 'The things he does for his so called "grade"' Jeonghan thought to himself, watching the snot situation unravel and rolled his eyes. Jeonghan noticed his best friend eyeing Hansol with curiosity.. And what? Is that fondness in his eyes? Jeonghan mentally squealed, the Boo Seungkwan was finally warming up to Hansol! 
 But until Hansol turned to look at Seungkwan, the fondness faded away quickly, making Jeonghan sigh. 
 'This guy is so stubborn..'
 "Jeonghan you okay?" Seungcheol asked. Jeonghan nodded, his lips forming in a slight pout, which Seungcheol took the chance to kiss. 
 Jeonghan simply ignored his boyfriend and continued observing Hansol and Seungkwan.
 "Jeonghan~" Seungcheol whined, making Jeonghan sigh,
 "Yes, Cheolie?"
 "Pay attention to me." Seungcheol huffed, making Jeonghan smile a bit,
 "Maybe later. I'm trying to figure out how to get those two idiots," Jeonghan nodded over to Hansol who was trying to talk to Seungkwan as he read his book, "To get together."
 Seungcheol pouted, 
 "You owe me later then."
-
 
"Seungkwan I uh.." Hansol stuttered as he stood in front of Seungkwan, scratching the back of his head nervously in the middle of the school hallway, "Would you.. Um.."
 "Would I what?" Seungkwan said, eyeing Hansol with boredom, 
 "W-Would you-"
 "Spit it out already please, Hansol." Seungkwan sighed, "I don't have all day."
 "Okay okay hear me out. Do you want to come over to my house?" Hansol said quickly, making Seungkwan raise a brow, "No no not like that! Um.. For the project. And maybe for dinner-"
 "Fine. I'll go." Seungkwan said, taking his phone out to text his mother that he'll be over at a.. "friend's" house. 
 "Ah. Let's go then." Hansol smiled, Seungkwan walking alongside him out the front doors. 
 "So do you walk home?" Seungkwan asked, looking up at Hansol. Hansol just nodded, not daring to look at Seungkwan. 
 As they were walking towards his house, Hansol peeked down at Seungkwan. He smiled. Seungkwan is the definition of beauty to him. Though Seungkwan didn't return his feelings it was alright. As long as he was close to the boy it was fine. Hurts a little but okay. 
 "Hansol." Seungkwan snapped, his cheeks tinted red, "Stop staring at me.."
 "S-Sorry. You're just really beautiful- I mean-" Hansol stuttered again, making Seungkwan smile to himself, thinking Hansol is a bigger dork than he is. Seungkwan shook his head, why is he smiling at the thought of Hansol? Gross.
 "Is this your house?" Seungkwan interrupted, pointing to the large house in front of them. 
 Hansol just nodded without another word.
-
 "Ah you're Hansol's boyfriend!" The voice of a little girl squeaked. Seungkwan turned to look at who it was but Hansol quickly turned him around, leading him upstairs to his room,
 "Aha.. Ignore her she doesn't know what she's talking about-"
 "Isn't that the guy you've been obsessing over for months now?" The little girl, "Sophia", who Seungkwan supposed is Hansol's little sister, continued, following her brother upstairs.
 "Sophia, please let this go he's here for a project." Hansol sighed, gently pushing Seungkwan into his room. 
 "But-"
 Hansol quickly shut the door before the girl could continue.
 Seungkwan looked around the room, it was pretty clean. Though there were a few dirty clothes lying around. Seungkwan couldn't judge since his room is way messier. 
 "I'm sorry about her." Hansol said, Seungkwan shrugged his shoulders,
 "It's okay. Does everyone think we're dating?"
 "Uh.. Well they do know I like you-"
 "Aaand I've hear enough. Let's get started on the three page essay and discuss how this will work."
 Seungkwan sat on Hansol's bed without permission, Hansol didn't mind though. He never minded what Seungkwan did.
 He pulled out his laptop from his schoolbag and logged in, as he waited for it to load he noticed Hansol fidgeting next to him, "Are you okay?"
 Hansol looked at him, confused,
 "Huh? Oh- Yeah I'm fine."
 Seungkwan eyed him for a second before returning back to his computer. He opened up the notes app and looked back up at Hansol,
 "Alright. So how are we going to keep track of this 'marriage'?"
 Hansol shrugged, 
 "Maybe keep a log? Like write down each day we spend together and what happens. Then we just add onto it on our essay."
 Seungkwan was surprised Hansol could actually think of something. He's got to admit he thought Hansol would be a little.. How do you say.. Not the brightest. He guesses he underestimated him but it still won't change his opinion on him.
 'Nope. 
 Even if he does look handsome when he smiles.
 Not at all.
 Not even when he has a ditzy look on his face and it makes him look cute.
 Nah. Not even if his muscles do look toned while he plays football-
 Snap out of it Seungkwan!,' Seungkwan cursed to himself, thinking all those stupid things. What's wrong with him lately..
 Hansol looked at Seungkwan, smiling widely. The shorter boy didn't notice he's been staring at him. Hansol didn't alert him that he noticed. He liked it when Seungkwan finally gave him attention.
 
--
 
 
 Woooooow 50+ subs and 3 upvotes already??? It's only been a day ;3; Anyways the feedback made me want to write today~ You guys are so cute lmao 
 I'll update as soon as I can! And if you guys want to.. Follow my tumblr~