Three

Crave You
 "It's getting pretty late isn't it?" Seungkwan commented, looking out the window from Hansol's room. 
 Hansol nodded, 
 "I guess so.. Want me to walk you home?"
 "I don't know.. It's kinda far. And I think I have a bus pass so don't worry." Seungkwan checked his schoolbag to see if he had his bus pass, and he didn't.. He looked up at Hansol.
 "So you still want me to walk you?" Hansol said, giving him a cheeky smile, making Seungkwan roll his eyes but smile a little. 
 Seungkwan packed up his things, he thanked Hansol's mother for the dinner which, he's got to admit was delicious. Probably better than his mother's own cooking.. 
 As Hansol went to grab a sweater, Seungkwan waited outside patiently for the taller boy. 
 "Let's go." Hansol said, walking out the door. Seungkwan nodded and they both started walking.
-
 As they continued walking in the direction of Seungkwan's house, Hansol noticed Seungkwan was shivering pretty badly, Hansol felt bad. He guessed Seungkwan didn't bring a sweater with him today at school. 
 "Are you cold?" Hansol asked, looking down at the shorter. His cheeks and his nose were red, he shook his head, letting out a shaky response,
 "Y-Yes I'm fine. Don't worry."
 Hansol didn't accept that answer. He took off his jacket and placing the top ends of it on Seungkwan's shoulders. Seungkwan looked up at him, he gave him one of his famous sour looks,
 "What do you think you're doing?"
 Hansol shrugged, 
 "Gave you my jacket. You were shaking pretty badly."
 "But then you'll be cold-" 
 "It's fine just take the jacket Seungkwan." Hansol said, ruffling Seungkwan's hair.
 The younger sighed, of course Hansol would ignore his protests. 
 
 When they arrived at Seungkwan's home, Hansol laughed silently. Seungkwan looked at him, confused,
 "What?"
 "Nothing it's just.. Your house isn't that far."
 "Shut up I tend to over-exaggerate things." Seungkwan huffed, sticking his nose in the air. 
 Hansol smiled, Seungkwan looked back up Hansol and his face suddenly started burning up. 
 He looked down at his shoes, pouting, "T-Thank you for today.. I had a g-"
 Seungkwan stopped himself, trying to make out the word he was about to say, "Guh- Gooh-"
 Hansol bit his bottom lip, refraining from laughing at the cute boy who was struggling to say the two simple words, 
 "Seungkwan. Don't worry I had a good time."
 Seungkwan looked up, his cheeks still red with embarrassment,
 "Y-Yeah.. I had a good time too."
 Unconsciously, Hansol stepped forward, leaning in towards Seungkwan. Seungkwan didn't know what compelled him to follow what Hansol was doing. They both leaned in. 
 Their noses touched, their lips were a centimeter away-
 "SEUNGKWANNIE!" Seungkwan's mom yelled, opening the door. Seungkwan gasped, quickly pulling away. 
 He bowed, 
 "G-Goodnight Hansol."
 Hansol just nodded, watching the shorter one get bombarded with questions by his mother and closing the door. He forgot to give Hansol his sweater back.. Hansol didn't mind.
 Hansol started walking back to his house in a daze. 
 He almost kissed Seungkwan. Not just any Seungkwan. Boo Seungkwan. The one he's been crushing on for so long.
 Hansol blushed, covering his face with both his hands.
 "Agh! He's so cute!" He yelled into his hands, luckily it was late at night so no one could see him screaming to himself like an idiot. 
 Seeing Seungkwan so up close.. Even more beautiful. Hansol noticed he had little moles around his face. The cutest one was the one on his top lip.. 
 "I sound like a creep," Hansol chuckled to himself as he entered his home, going to write down on the log what happened today. 
 
-
 The next morning was pretty awkward for Hansol and Seungkwan during lunch and during health (they had to be seated together for the "marriage"). Now it was going to be a usual thing where they all sit together. Anyways, Jeonghan quickly took notice of the awkward tension and pulled Seungkwan aside, whispering in his ear,
 "What happened between you and Hansol? I heard you went to his house yesterday." 
 "For real did he tell-"
 "No Hansol wouldn't do that. His fangirls saw you two and they spread it around."
 Seungkwan groaned silently,
 "If I tell you what happened yesterday will you promise not to tease me or tell anyone?"
 Jeonghan nodded, 
 "I'm your best friend come on~"
 Seungkwan rolled his eyes and looked back at Hansol, who eyed his food, not interacting with any of his friends. Soonyoung was trying to lift his spirits up. Hansol couldn't be like this for long. Like Seungcheol said a few days ago, it was almost play offs and Hansol is their star player.
 So Seungkwan started explaining everything from Hansol asking him to come over, to having dinner with his mother and sister, then taking him home,
 "When I got cold he gave me his jacket and insisted-"
 "Aww that's so cute! Why can't Cheol be like that ugh-" Seungkwan eyed Jeonghan, Jeonghan chuckled, "Sorry go on."
 "So then when we got to my house we.. We almost kissed-"
 "MY BABY!" Jeonghan yelled, making people turn their heads towards him, especially Hansol and Seungcheol, Jeonghan coughed, "S-Sorry."
 Seungkwan held his head in his hands in embarrassment.
 "Jeonghan I swear.."
 "I'm sorry! It's just that.. I can't believe it! My baby Seungkwan about to have his first kiss stolen! And by Chwe Hansol? I thought this day would never happen~" Jeonghan rambled on, hugging Seungkwan so tightly Seungkwan felt his lungs about to collapse.
 Jeonghan let go, quickly apologizing and swooning over how they're finally making progress.
 "See 'Han I don't want to make progress with Hansol.."
 "And why is that!?" Jeonghan exclaimed, pulling on Seungkwan's cheeks.
 But Seungkwan said something Jeonghan never expected. Jeonghan literally jumped him for it right at the lunch table for it. All the jocks had to pull Jeonghan off Seungkwan before he actually hurt him.
 Seungkwan said,
 "I like Soonyoung. Not Hansol." 
 
 
--
 
guys i almost delayed this chapter because of topp dogg's cover of the hills.... like um sangdo cursing makes me want to fling myself out a window and land on top of him bc??? damn he FINE-- anyways <~< sorry for that unnecessary comment, the next update might be pretty soon, knowing myself, so how did you guys like this sweet chapter ;-) ? i think i did pretty well~ ahh i don't know myself when these two will get together lmao but for now i have to go write the other chapter. bye bye~