I'm Sorry

Going Back

After the night had passed, Jiyeon got ready for school, still feeling sad. "I must not cry." She mumbled to herself, putting on a fake smile and walking to school. When she went into the classroom, she saw her brother talking to the teacher. She waited for him to finish. After a good five minutes, he came out, only to be greeted by Jiyeon. "What did you say to my teacher?" she asked, not breaking any eye contact. Her brother looked away, acting as if she wasn't there and walked away. Jiyeon sniffed her nose, trying to hold her chin up high. She walked into the classroom, "What did my brother say to you?" She asked, not really thinking about formality. Her teacher looked around before answering, "He just warned me about your parents. I don't want things to be unsettled here."

Jiyeon looked down, walking to her desk with everyone staringa t her. After class, Sunhwa, Ji Eun and Suga left her to be alone but Minhyuk didn't leave. He wanted to talk to her. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, being ignored by her. Jiyeon stood up, irritation filling her up. She tried to leave but he grabbed her wrist, spinning her around and hugging her in a tight embrace. "What are you doing?" She asked, breaking the hug and slapping him. It was obvious that she didn't like this. "My parents are hospitalized and my brother is ignoring me. I'm trying to make him feel better, but it just doesn't go the way I want it to go." Minhyuk bit his tongue, "I'm sorry. I didn't know." Jiyeon cleared , "It's fine. You didn't know. I don't blame you."

Jiyeon+T-ara+Princess+Girl+GIF+(3).gif

Minhyuk then decided to walk home with her until she got inside, but she didn't really agree.